Cbox
Chat
Did you know?

The Language of the Flowers was a popular method to express feelings where words might be improper, but did you know other means of doing so? Some ladies used their parasols, as well as their fans, gloves, and hankies to flirt with a gentleman (or alternatively, tell them to shove it!). — Bree

— Submit your own —
WANTED:

Iola Hitchens for Elladora Black. The Blacks' black sheep.
This boy, then. He wasn't new. Wasn't one of the worst people in the common room, those rotten rich boys - like Mr. Jailkeeper - who could not fathom a world beyond their own farts. Was a good working class lad, so he'd heard. Had a bit of a weird looking face, and a bit of a weird thing for preaching. Still.

Aubrey Davis in The Under-Sofa

— Nominate a quote —
Streaker

Post at least once with the same character every day for a month.

<
>

Close To Me
See Inside 
January 1st, 1889 - High Street, Hogsmeade
So don't let me down
Keep me in trouble
Born to be wild
Out in the jungle
-Ellie Goulding
Jameson was very easily considered a high functioning alcoholic. There was always some amount of alcohol in his system. Whether it be from an idle drink or from sampling new flavors, it would be strange for him to not have alcohol in his system. However, there were times that he had far more than just the little bits of idle drinking in his system. And it was during those times that he really imbibed in all the delicious alcohols his family had to offer. New Years was perhaps the best time to over indulge and he'd done just that.

The festivities that had flowed out into High Street were nearly as entertaining and exciting as those that were in private homes and business. Henny and Jameson had even had a bit of a party going on in the shop but he'd long since abandoned that. The cool crisp air had been calling to him even with a mind swimming about in alcohol. The one advantage of being a high functioning alcoholic, however, was that he hardly looked the part of a drunk. Still quite graceful on his feet, he moved easily through the crowd in the streets as music filled the air around them, nearly drowning out the sound of the fireworks over head.

It was then he found a pretty young woman, not long after midnight and officially into the New Year. With a pleasant but slightly mischievous grin on his rugged features, he offered a hand to her. That grin only widened as she took it and they were soon spinning into the streets with others who were dancing. He held her close as they danced, perhaps even a bit too close, but she didn't seem to mind. At least, he didn't think she did. "Such a wonderful way to bring in the new year," he said after having dipped his head closer so that his words could be heard even though just above a whisper, clearly continuing to push the bounds of propriety.
Open to ACAB young woman that would willingly dance with him. Though, a rep ding is very likely especially if he were to continue pushing boundaries. which is very likely.
Also, I'm hoping to add it to my 30 songs list so please keep that in mind!

Yasss #Nolansets
[Image: vEqJlN.png]