Charming is a Victorian Era Harry Potter roleplay set primarily in the village of Hogsmeade, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and the non-canon village of Irvingly. Characters of all classes, both magical and muggle — and even non-human! — are welcome.

With a member driven story line, monthly games and events, and a friendly and drama-free community focused on quality over quantity, the only thing you can be sure of is fun!
  • Newbie Guide
  • Apps
  • Rules
  • Playbys
  • Policy
  • Buddy System
  • History Lists
  • Occupations
  • Census
  • Adoptables
  • Hogwarts '87
  • CML
  • Daily Prophet
  • Witch Weekly
  • Lonely Threads
  • House Points
  • Events
  • Map
  • Suggestions
  • Maintenance
  • Stamps
  • Documentation
  • Toggle Cbox

News
    10.17 Election 1887 campaign ledgers are up!
    10.16 Kayte's changed her (Charming) face!
    10.10 Congrats to September's PW winners Olive and Miri!
    10.03 An update on the Hogwarts ban...
    10.01 It's now October~
    09.30 The AC Approaches
    09.24 We have new Wenches!
    09.24 A wild election deadline appears!
    09.14 Witch Weekly needs more Wenches!
    09.10 Hags have hired!
    09.05 Hags are Hiring & Update your CML Entries
    09.04 Congratulations to Lynn and Bree for winning August's PW!

Absent/Scare threads
    So as these finals and surrounding stuff, I am actually gonna try for good grades [aka senior!Nichole has been slapped in the face with her gpa and that college is a thing] I want to see what threads you guys wouldn't mind holding off until November and what you just would like to keep up that is essential plot kind of things. I won't be starting any new threads, however, but I can try to reply to something totally needed.
    Thanks!
    [Image: 7UbG8v9.jpg]
    thanks mj for the awsome set!!
    classes: earth magic, divination, music, transfiguration, charms, potions, history of magic, defense against the dark arts, astronomy, herbology, etiquette
    Since our Benelle thread is in the past anyway it is certainly not a priority. :) If you can keep your current thread with her active, though, I'd appreciate that! Ben really doesn't want to be stuck in Canada until February.
    I'd like to finish our Annabelle/Julius one, but that's the only one that I feel urgent about <3

Bella was publicly disowned on September 11, 1887 after running away from home and currently lives with Coraline Cattermole in Southampton.

Though it isn't a plot essential to me, it might be to you. Our thread with Guinevere and Alphonsine might be plot important for Alphonsine? So perhaps we keep that up for her?
    literally my whole life is upside down, so you can hold off on any of our threads until next month! If there's any you want to drop completely, that's fine too!
    Get Featured in Witch Weekly!
    [Image: rb7FoHm.png]
    stunning set by Lady ♥
    [Image: 2emz8zq.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
    Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
      I always suck at naming OCC threads Rosalie Morgenstern 27 1,743 08-09-2016, 02:08 PM
    Last Post: Barnabas Skeeter
      GAME OF THREADS Nikolai Sleptov 1 345 07-15-2015, 11:31 AM
    Last Post: Kenna McKinnon