Charming is a Victorian Era Harry Potter roleplay set primarily in the village of Hogsmeade, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and the non-canon village of Irvingly. Characters of all classes, both magical and muggle — and even non-human! — are welcome.

With a member driven story line, monthly games and events, and a friendly and drama-free community focused on quality over quantity, the only thing you can be sure of is fun!
  • Newbie Guide
  • Apps
  • Rules
  • Playbys
  • Policy
  • Buddy System
  • History Lists
  • Occupations
  • Census
  • Adoptables
  • Hogwarts '87
  • CML
  • Daily Prophet
  • Witch Weekly
  • Lonely Threads
  • House Points
  • Events
  • Map
  • Suggestions
  • Maintenance
  • Stamps
  • Documentation
  • Toggle Cbox

News
    10.17 Election 1887 campaign ledgers are up!
    10.16 Kayte's changed her (Charming) face!
    10.10 Congrats to September's PW winners Olive and Miri!
    10.03 An update on the Hogwarts ban...
    10.01 It's now October~
    09.30 The AC Approaches
    09.24 We have new Wenches!
    09.24 A wild election deadline appears!
    09.14 Witch Weekly needs more Wenches!
    09.10 Hags have hired!
    09.05 Hags are Hiring & Update your CML Entries
    09.04 Congratulations to Lynn and Bree for winning August's PW!

Hello There
    Other then Annabelle, there wasn't many people that she could truly talk to about such things as this. Annabelle actually understood what Regina was going through, in a way. And Regina didn't know of any others in such similar positions. Sometimes she had wished that she had a sibling or two, ones that she could at least have for non-uncomfortable company.

She smiled, laughing softly. "Yes, marching through it seems like a challenge, indeed." She agreed. Glad that he agreed with her of the holiday season, she smiled a bit brighter. She enjoyed when she could smile like this, a genuine thing. She liked the happiness that it seemed to bring her. "Well, what would you say is your favorite holiday tradition?" She asked, the curiosity in her tone complementing the same emotion in her eyes.
    Set created by me! Check out more at my graphics shop!
    [Image: kPMXDSs.jpg]
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers[Image: nqi.gif]
    [Image: iZFaFHs.gif]
    Cornelius didn't know if his family's holiday traditions were anything like the ones the wizards and witches of the magical community practiced. Many of his family's traditions involved muggles, simply because they were muggle nobility and Cornelius' father was a muggle himself! He didn't know how to respond.

"Er ... My family is a little different from most magical families. I have a muggle father and my mother's a witch. We do a lot of - er - muggle things," he answered, hoping this woman wasn't one to discriminate against non-magical folk.

Cornelius is formally introduced as "Viscount Hillingham", but is addressed as "Lord Hillingham" the first time in conversations and letters, and "My Lord" afterwards.
    — adopt Corenlius' family for more guaranteed fun!
    Regina didn't really know how much of a difference there was between muggle and magical holiday celebrations. Of course, the use of magic was not involved during celebration, but was there more of a difference? She could never really tell. She was used to her father's way of celebrating, as he had been used to her mother's after years of marriage. Though, perhaps there was something different, when joining in on celebrations with her uncle.

"Though she died when I was seven, or eight, it's hard to remember, my mother was a muggle. My father had celebrated with her for their marriage, and I assume that he picked up after her traditions. I can't really tell any difference between his celebrations, and that of my uncle's, but perhaps I'm normally more focused on remembering my parents then really focusing on the celebration habits of my guardian." She admitted. Then she had realized, she hadn't meant to get too deep into her own thoughts. She didn't know how to feel about that. She hadn't even realized she had been saying something so personal to a stranger, until she was done speaking.
    Set created by me! Check out more at my graphics shop!
    [Image: kPMXDSs.jpg]
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers[Image: nqi.gif]
    [Image: iZFaFHs.gif]