Charming is a Victorian Era Harry Potter roleplay set primarily in the village of Hogsmeade, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and the non-canon village of Irvingly. Characters of all classes, both magical and muggle — and even non-human! — are welcome.

With a member driven story line, monthly games and events, and a friendly and drama-free community focused on quality over quantity, the only thing you can be sure of is fun!
  • Newbie Guide
  • Apps
  • Rules
  • Playbys
  • Policy
  • Buddy System
  • History Lists
  • Occupations
  • Census
  • Adoptables
  • Hogwarts '87
  • CML
  • Daily Prophet
  • Witch Weekly
  • Lonely Threads
  • House Points
  • Events
  • Map
  • Suggestions
  • Maintenance
  • Stamps
  • Documentation
  • Toggle Cbox

News
    01.11 I've got a bit of a reputation...
    01.06 AC underway, and a puzzle to solve!
    01.01 Happy new year! Have some announcements of varying importance.
    12.31 Enter the Winter Labyrinth if you dare!
    12.23 Professional Quidditch things...
    12.21 New stamp!
    12.20 Concerning immortality
    12.16 A heads up that the Secret Swap deadline is fast approaching!
    12.14 Introducing our new Minister of Magic!
    12.13 On the first day of Charming, Kayte gave to me...
    12.11 Some quick reminders!
    12.08 Another peek at what's to come...
    12.05 It's election day! OOC, at least.
    12.04 We have our PW winners for November!
    12.02 New Skins! In less exciting news, the AC is underway.
    11.27 AC Saturday and election next week!
    11.21 A glimpse at post-move changes.
    11.13 This news is not at all big. Do not bother with it.

The Pack Survives

18 September, 1887
    My dearest Topaz,

He really did that? Nevermind then, he's not worth it.

A tutor? How nice! Do let me know how things go. How did you meet him?

Love,
    Ruby

[Image: 6KPo4lT.png]
    19 September 1887
    Ruby,
    It was just in town. On my way back from the Muggle school he saw me drop some papers and helped pick them up and then we started talking. He seems... very nice. He said he didn't think I ought to be in Irvingly all the time and I ought to be able to go to the big library in London as often as I like to study, which I'd certainly like. I think Papa is still nervous that people will recognize me from the paper and talk about it. Not that I'm not nervous about that (you know me, of course, I don't have to tell you how I feel about that!) but I can hardly just stay inside forever until everyone forgets what I look like!
    Topaz
    Template made by The Doctor of RPG-D.  

20 September, 1887
    My dearest Topaz,

Only you would want to leave house arrest so you could go to a library. In any case, he sounds nice. Is he cute?

As for the subject of going out of the house, perhaps you should just go to muggle places? They wouldn't care if you're a werewolf or not. Miss Lovegood took me to this really nice park during our solo outing. (It was a pity that I had to go with her.) Maybe you could borrow a book from the library and then go there to read it?

Love,
    Ruby

[Image: 6KPo4lT.png]
    21 September 1887
    Ruby,
    Whether he's cute or not is hardly the point of having a tutor! Honestly, Ruby, you're really hopeless sometimes!

The idea of going to Muggle places is a good one, though. I'll try and mention that to Papa and see what he thinks, though it's getting colder now so I may have missed the window for the nice park you mentioned.
    Topaz
    Template made by The Doctor of RPG-D.  

Possibly Related Threads...
    Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
      The Lone Wolf Dies But The Pack Survives Caspar Urquart 0 144 08-06-2017, 11:21 AM
    Last Post: Caspar Urquart