Charming is a Victorian Era Harry Potter roleplay set primarily in the village of Hogsmeade, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and the non-canon village of Irvingly. Characters of all classes, both magical and muggle — and even non-human! — are welcome.

With a member driven story line, monthly games and events, and a friendly and drama-free community focused on quality over quantity, the only thing you can be sure of is fun!
  • Newbie Guide
  • Apps
  • Rules
  • Playbys
  • Policy
  • Buddy System
  • History Lists
  • Occupations
  • Census
  • Adoptables
  • Hogwarts '87
  • CML
  • Daily Prophet
  • Witch Weekly
  • Lonely Threads
  • House Points
  • Events
  • Map
  • Suggestions
  • Maintenance
  • Stamps
  • Documentation
  • Toggle Cbox

News
    09.14 Witch Weekly needs more Wenches!
    09.10 Hags have hired!
    09.05 Hags are Hiring & Update your CML Entries
    09.04 Congratulations to Lynn and Bree for winning August's PW!
    09.02 The AC is underway, and the results are in for Camp Charming...
    09.01 September ahoy! A new school year, new skins, and elections!
    08.27 Upcoming AC and Wizengamot tweak
    08.21 So you want to be a Student Club President?
    08.08 We have two PW winners for July: Soph and Beanie!
    08.07 SWP7 update for those working/in Hogsmeade
    08.05 Hogwarts updates have begun! Also, the AC is underway.

Rapid-Fire Threading
    (Yesterday, 01:47 AM)Clarissa Cosgrove Wrote:
    (Yesterday, 12:16 AM)Acacia Ruskin Wrote: Anyone still awake and up for a rapid thread (or more than one)?

Acacius & Regina/Howell?

Yes!!
    anyone up for rapid firing? [Image: 2jg1qq9.gif]

Bella was publicly disowned on September 11, 1887 after running away from home and currently lives with Coraline Cattermole in Southampton.

I'm up for rapid firing this evening with the following characters and stuff:
    Shippy stuff
    @Annabelle Scrimgeour
    @Cameron Gillenwater
    @Cornelius Sherington III
    @Holly Scrimgeour
    ... or anything we currently have going on!
    [-] The following 1 user Likes Annabelle Scrimgeour's post:
       Clarissa Cosgrove

Bella was publicly disowned on September 11, 1887 after running away from home and currently lives with Coraline Cattermole in Southampton.

I think rapid fire will help me get back into my writing ~groove so I'm up for it tonight (and probably many other future nights tbh). Details below!

I'll write literally anything omg I just want to write rn
    @Souri Avninder and @Jacob Babineaux are easiest right now, but I can do @Ivory Kamaria too, with a little planning!
    [Image: mJPMmp.png]
    tag Souri Avninder in your replies, please!
    (31 minutes ago)Souri Avninder Wrote: I think rapid fire will help me get back into my writing ~groove so I'm up for it tonight (and probably many other future nights tbh). Details below!

I'll write literally anything omg I just want to write rn
    @Souri Avninder and @Jacob Babineaux are easiest right now, but I can do @Ivory Kamaria too, with a little planning!

Esteban and/or Tristan for Jacob? Drinking night out? or he could reply to this despite not being the age xD
    [Image: mwm6sF.png]
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    (49 minutes ago)Annabelle Scrimgeour Wrote: I'm up for rapid firing this evening with the following characters and stuff:
    Shippy stuff
    @Annabelle Scrimgeour
    @Cameron Gillenwater
    @Cornelius Sherington III
    @Holly Scrimgeour
    ... or anything we currently have going on!

I'm not sure who would work best for your lot, but I can offer Souri and/or Jacob for the adults?

(28 minutes ago)Clarissa Cosgrove Wrote: Esteban and/or Tristan for Jacob? Drinking night out? or he could reply to this despite not being the age xD

He's 17-21 years old at heart! That counts, right? :p I'll post him in there, if that's alright with you!
    [-] The following 1 user Likes Souri Avninder's post:
       Clarissa Cosgrove
    [Image: mJPMmp.png]
    tag Souri Avninder in your replies, please!

Possibly Related Threads...
    Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
      Like drunk threading only... not Barnabas Skeeter 16 1,517 01-02-2016, 10:06 PM
    Last Post: Odira Potter