Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Our Pets are Adorable [Image Heavy]
We got to talking on Cbox about adorable pets, so I wanted to put this up to show off our adorable pets!

Remus:

Friskey:

Coral:

Erin:

The following 2 users Like Acacia Darlington's post:
   Billie Farrow, Prudence Browne

Magic by Elaine!

You crazy for having three cats AND a dog. I'd die, probably.

This is Moo Moo. She's almost two years old, grumpy af, and only likes to be petted/held on her terms. She's like my mom, but a cat. (That's why my mom loves her :P)

This is Gizmo (I call him Gizzy, tho). He's almost seven months old and is way too hyper for me to get pictures most of the time. He hates being held, but ALWAYS wants to be petted and is the Most Likely To Give Me a Sprained Ankle.

This is Leta "Little Shit" Lestrange. I love her with my life. She's almost four months old and likes dumpster diving (aka hopping into my trash can in search of lunch). She also loves tummy rubs and being cradled like an infant.

The following 2 users Like Edric Umbridge's post:

set by MJ!
Those of you who have me on FB have seen plenty of pictures of Lulu already but I also work at an animal shelter and every single one of these kiddos is my pet.

The following 2 users Like Ophelia Devine's post:
I LOVE ALL YOUR BABIES!

Now, I'm going to proudly share mine.  XD

[Image: 31543776-10160308168360608-5208735314939478016-n.jpg]            [Image: 41991220-10160847229485608-2411980717773815808-n.jpg]

This is Huckleberry Finn, my oldest baby.  (And maybe where I got my Charming name.)  He is a goofball who doesn't know how to cat.  He is so LOUD, plays fetch, gets pissed when I'm away, likes to be held like a baby, will do anything for a tiny taste of whipped cream, and has a big personality.  I love him so much.

[Image: 12963763-10156830201930608-7291589721785237708-n.jpg] [Image: 14671170-10157644238935608-6208431305936447269-n.jpg]

This is Tamsin our oopsi-kitty. She was dumped at my wife's job, so we saved her and kept her. She's a fierce Valkyrie (against bugs), but she is the absolute biggest sweetheart. When the boys are causing trouble, she's just an angel. She also likes to go yoga, sun herself, take shit from no one, and swim in her water bowl. <3

[Image: 42044334-10160847232640608-8256697631510626304-n.jpg] [Image: 45082958-10161011423065608-5643420588371345408-n.jpg]

This is Maximus, our newest addition. He's all elbows and knees, full of puppy energy, incredibly smart, but also dumb as a brick, and the best and most stifling cuddler in creation. He is such a love bug who won't let you hug someone alone, and he loves to dance. I am so happy we got him, even if he takes 3 hours to poop. <3

[Image: gmun6e3.png]

MJ, yet again working her magic.  <3 <3 Thank you
I should probably add this since I didn't really start thinking about it until you all started describing your darling pets.

Remus is our newest addition. He is a chaotic being that is probably called the Whirlewind about as often as he his called Remus. He likes to chew on everything, and we haven't found a food that he doesn't like.

Friskey is our oldest pet and has been with us the longest. He's pretty chill, though doesn't have tolerance for the puppy energy that Remus brings to the house.

Coral and Erin are sisters that we got at the same time. Coral lives under the bed and hides most of the time. Did you see her or acknowledge her? She'll dart away as fast as her legs can take her. But she's obsessed with chips.

And Erin is the little Huntress of the family. Likes to hunt mice and be in the great outdoors when she has a property big enough to explore on. She's pretty patient with the puppy, though does have her limits if he starts to get too in her face.

Magic by Elaine!

lmao I was trying to snap a pic of Leta hiding under the couch cover, but she was Not Having It. In other news, she turned four months old on the 10th! :D

set by mj  —
For context: we have a railed loft are in our two-story house that my brother sleeps in, and there's a little window above the rail where Gizmo usually soaks up the sun in the morning. My brother woke up and caught him like this, and snapped a few pictures xD

set by MJ!
Because animal pics are good for the soul~

My Husky Atreus:

When he was a puppy and completely just done with the day:
[Image: 1UEDDAp.jpg]

He also always wants to share his toys:
[Image: OqtPDVa.jpg]

And lastly I couldn't help but share this one showing off his beautiful eye colors:
[Image: sJ9AKvn.jpg]

My cat Ezra who I am apparently guilty of not taking nearly as many photos of:
[Image: qnYFgIl.jpg]

The following 1 user Likes Atticus Lilywick's post:
   Chrysanta Ruskin {Ocean}

[Image: jYC8dXO.gif]

He sticks his tongue out when he sleeps.

The following 1 user Likes Acacia Darlington's post:
   Atticus Lilywick

Magic by Elaine!

Meet Murphy
3dpmKA.jpg 3dppGG.jpg
3ZeanF.jpg
3Z0dus.jpg
3Z0Zmn.jpg

The following 1 user Likes Hermia Bonaccord's post:
   Freddie Prewett

[Image: 8hJrlbS.jpg]
Lady is a genius
Hermia Bonaccord I love him with all my heart <3

These are my hellcats nowadays. They've grown a bit.

(Gizmo & Leta trying to get along --> Moo Moo being... Moo Moo --> A deranged Leta)

This is Casper "Snow ball" and Daisy "The Baby". They're technically my brother's, but we all live together so it really doesn't matter :P

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Amelia Evans
September 15, 2020 – 11:54 PM
View a Printable Version