Charming is a Victorian Era Harry Potter roleplay set primarily in the village of Hogsmeade, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and the non-canon village of Irvingly. Characters of all classes, both magical and muggle — and even non-human! — are welcome.

With a member driven story line, monthly games and events, and a friendly and drama-free community focused on quality over quantity, the only thing you can be sure of is fun!
  • Newbie Guide
  • Apps
  • Rules
  • Playbys
  • Policy
  • Buddy System
  • History Lists
  • Occupations
  • Census
  • Adoptables
  • Hogwarts '87
  • CML
  • Daily Prophet
  • Witch Weekly
  • Lonely Threads
  • House Points
  • Events
  • Map
  • Suggestions
  • Maintenance
  • Stamps
  • Documentation
  • Toggle Cbox

News
    10.17 Election 1887 campaign ledgers are up!
    10.16 Kayte's changed her (Charming) face!
    10.10 Congrats to September's PW winners Olive and Miri!
    10.03 An update on the Hogwarts ban...
    10.01 It's now October~
    09.30 The AC Approaches
    09.24 We have new Wenches!
    09.24 A wild election deadline appears!
    09.14 Witch Weekly needs more Wenches!
    09.10 Hags have hired!
    09.05 Hags are Hiring & Update your CML Entries
    09.04 Congratulations to Lynn and Bree for winning August's PW!

One Bite at a Time
    That morning, Barnabas sat in his ministerial office— one of his many offices—slaving over a heap of paperwork as he always did; no matter the office, it seemed there was always a stack of parchment detailining potential legislation or letters to which he needed to respond. But his mind was elsewhere, turning and twisting as it was so often prone to do. Whisking forth a fresh, unblemished sheet he composed a letter of great importance with that curving, sharp print of his:
    21st of August, 1887
    Mr. Flint,

I am writing this letter to you to request that you meet me in my office at half past noon, should you be allowed. I greatly desire to speak to you on important matters, as well as seek your opinion. 

Sincerely,
    [Image: wfqzPFh.png]
    After stabbing his personal stamp onto the gold, pearly wax, he sealed the note and immediately magicked it to the personal office of Mr. Flint. Almost immediately, he set back into his work and waited patiently for his appearance, should his guest choose to appear that is.
    @Stephen Flint
    Barnabas walks with a cane after a dragon-related injury; rest 
    assured the dragon was killed and the handle of his cane was modelled to resemble it.
    [Image: LVngYh3.png]
    [Image: gMSjZ90.png]
    Stephen was perhaps not the best in the social setting, but he was well-suited to his career and felt perfectly comfortable in the Ministry. He sat in his office as he was delivered the letter, and read it twice before leaving his paperwork to the secretary to handle while he visited the office of Mr. Barnabas Malfoy.

He arrived not too long after he received the letter, though he left enough time as not to seem too eager to speak with the gentleman. He knocked on the office door and was ushered in, to which he enters and laid his eyes on the older gentleman.

"Mr. Malfoy," he said cordially. "It's always nice to see you. How might I be of assistance?" he asked professionally, standing in the center of the office while he waited to be invited to take a seat.
    [Image: flint_zps80simcil.jpg]