Charming is a Victorian Era Harry Potter roleplay set primarily in the village of Hogsmeade, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and the non-canon village of Irvingly. Characters of all classes, both magical and muggle — and even non-human! — are welcome.

With a member driven story line, monthly games and events, and a friendly and drama-free community focused on quality over quantity, the only thing you can be sure of is fun!
  • Newbie Guide
  • Apps
  • Rules
  • Playbys
  • Policy
  • Buddy System
  • History Lists
  • Occupations
  • Census
  • Adoptables
  • Hogwarts '87
  • CML
  • Daily Prophet
  • Witch Weekly
  • Lonely Threads
  • House Points
  • Events
  • Map
  • Suggestions
  • Maintenance
  • Stamps
  • Documentation
  • Toggle Cbox

News
    01.11 I've got a bit of a reputation...
    01.06 AC underway, and a puzzle to solve!
    01.01 Happy new year! Have some announcements of varying importance.
    12.31 Enter the Winter Labyrinth if you dare!
    12.23 Professional Quidditch things...
    12.21 New stamp!
    12.20 Concerning immortality
    12.16 A heads up that the Secret Swap deadline is fast approaching!
    12.14 Introducing our new Minister of Magic!
    12.13 On the first day of Charming, Kayte gave to me...
    12.11 Some quick reminders!
    12.08 Another peek at what's to come...
    12.05 It's election day! OOC, at least.
    12.04 We have our PW winners for November!
    12.02 New Skins! In less exciting news, the AC is underway.
    11.27 AC Saturday and election next week!
    11.21 A glimpse at post-move changes.
    11.13 This news is not at all big. Do not bother with it.

Beanie Goes to Tanzania Thread
    Hello pals! For those of you who don't know, I will be super absent from August 3rd-18th because I'm going to Tanzania. I will then be around mostly, but on the 27th I'm leaving to study abroad in Ireland, so I will also be scrambling to pack/see people/panic. IT'S A THING.

Accordingly, I will not be posting. But I have a monstrous spreadsheet of all my posts and intend on staying on top of them before I leave! WHICH BRINGS ME TO MY FIRST POINT: Please post here if I have owed you a post since before July 21st. 

POINT THE SECOND: please post here if you have plot-important threads with me. I will try to stay on top of them before I peace out!! I know that so far this includes Fallout, anything Caldiera, and Cash/Angie, but am sure that there are other things.

POINT THE THIRD: I WILL BE FRANTICALLY WRAPPING THREADS so that I don't owe too many posts when I come back. WATCH THIS HAPPEN. 

Cheers,
    Bean
    [-] The following 2 users Like Cassius Lestrange's post:
       Elsie Beauregard, Ophelia Dippet
    I just moved to a new country! [Image: mThvFq.png]
    set by MJ!

[Image: 11shy53.gif][Image: 16204dv.gif]
    Hey love <3

I consider Rena/Micajah a plot thread from *my* end but it also is not the sort of thing that will prevent me from continuing to have threads while it's unfinished because Rena is Rena and if I accidentally do something with her that doesn't make sense I can just be like /eh she forgot about that and what have you. XD So I'd love posts but it's not as important as Fallout/Caldiera stuff.

Re: Caldiera stuff! You should skype me when you have time to chat because I have a preeeetty good idea of what threads we're going to need in the nearish future and we can talk about which ones are important and stuff. There's really like... one that I need need you for and then the rest can be more chill.

And I'm down for wrapping anything else asap so let me know if I can help with that!
    Not super plot important like at all but I'd like Aunnah to at least get far enough for her to spill the beans about the baby purely for my own amusement :P also I'll try to post altstreet soon so that we can maybe wrap that before you go!
    [-] The following 1 user Likes Hannah Pettigrew's post:
       Cassius Lestrange
    [Image: RTPnycC.jpg]
    GORGEOUS LADYSET #374
     Pregnancy Ticker
    SUP Y'ALL ILL BE BACK IN LESS THAN 48 HOURS
    Please hit me up (on skype preferably) with any urgent character updates* or NEW (I HAVE ALL THE OLD) threads from the past two weeks. If you have requests for posts for me to hit up first, or for new threads, these should also go in my Skype box. K thx byeeeee

(I will be checking my cash alerts but there's so freaking many of them that Skype is a good idea)

*lynn already has me appraised on all things Lou
    I just moved to a new country! [Image: mThvFq.png]
    set by MJ!

[Image: 11shy53.gif][Image: 16204dv.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
    Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
      Headcanons Thread Cassius Lestrange 405 81,256 01-17-2018, 04:39 AM
    Last Post: Annabelle Scrimgeour
      #this thread is awesome James Riley 100 25,551 10-23-2017, 11:36 AM
    Last Post: Ophelia Dippet
      Adoptable thread titles! Marietta Bobbin 11 2,374 08-17-2017, 05:52 PM
    Last Post: Tristan Michaud
      Happy Beanie Birthday!! Madeleine Backus 8 1,659 05-23-2017, 08:26 PM
    Last Post: Katherine Midford
      The Beanie Sucks Less Train to Not Sucking Cassius Lestrange 6 544 12-13-2016, 11:54 AM
    Last Post: Tatiana Lestrange