Cbox
Chat
UPDATES
Did you know?
Charming has a number of lonely plots looking for love. Why not take a gander and see what hijinks your character can get up to? — Kayte ( Submit your own)
Featured Adoptable

"Angelica" Warrington for Myles Warrington.
I hold my peace, sir? no; No, I will speak as liberal as the north; Let heaven and men and devils, let them all, All, all, cry shame against me, yet I’ll speak.
He has touched my ankle and seen me with my hair down (not intentionally, of course!), so I'm pretty sure I already know what it feels like to be married.Helga Scamander in Helga's Boy Book
— Nominate a quote —
Featured Stamp
Post 3+ times in three or more class threads during the course of a school year. Must all be done with the same character, be they a professor, student, or school portrait or ghost!
>
<

Diagon Alley Alternative Locations: An Index
Alternative Locations in Diagon Alley

Below, find a list of additional shops and other locations in Diagon Alley for your posting needs! Those who have won “location listing” as a contest prize should contact a member of staff to have their location added.

Flourish & Blotts

A book shop, operating in the north side of Diagon Alley since 1454. Books are crammed into every nook and cranny, with a signing by more acclaimed authors held every few months.

Fudge & Son Desserterie

A newer addition to the street, Fudge & Son sells myriad desserts, both made on site and imported from abroad. The shop is always scented with something baking, and boasts a half-dozen wrought iron tables for those who prefer to sit while they eat.

Ollivander’s Wands

The original site of one of the most well-respected wandmaking franchises in the world. Boasting two floors and a generally better organized atmosphere than its Hogsmeade counterpart, it is the primary wand shopping destination for families based in England and Wales. The shop is closed on Sundays and Mondays.

PMs on this account will not be checked.
Instead, please contact @Ursula Black, @Aldous Crouch, @Cassius Lestrange, @Elias Grimstone, @Amelia Evans, @Elladora Black, or @Elsie Beauregard with any questions, issues, or concerns.