Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

2K19...
IS APPARENTLY MY YEAR IN REAL LIFE. 2018 sucked, 2019 is wonderful.

Here's the thing friends, I've magically found a social life; I've been seeing a really nice guy, things are going really well and we're spending a lot of my weekend time together. SO that's lovely and I'm really enjoying myself.

I was ALSO recently offered a full time teaching position in the other fifth grade in my school after a surprise!resignation by the teacher. THIS IS GREAT! I had every intention of applying for this position when the teacher was supposed to retire at the end of the year. She decided to resign and the classroom I'm walking into is a total shit show. Like, it's a circus and I've got a lot of work ahead of me.

THAT SAID, my Charming time, until I find a good balance, is going to become extremely limited. I'm not leaving, I need you guys for my sanity and I love you all too much to completely vanish. I just don't want it to become stressful for me to keep up. Unfortunately this means I need a real cut in my list and it's going to be ruthless and I'm sorry. . . XD

What I need from you! If we have a thread with one of my "going" characters, do you want to finish it? Is it dead? Do you care one way or another? LMK!

Staying, if I let something die, even with one of these, do you want to finish it? Do you mind helping me lighten my load and leaving it dead? Please let me know, otherwise they'll stay dead!
@'Elsie Beauregard'
Baxter Keene
@'Eavan MacKay'
Eugene Scamander
February Umbridge
Mason Skeeter
Phineas Black
Quincey Honeyduke
@'Sloane Bixby'
Tala Moreno

Going on vacation till summer, if their thread(s) are dead do you mind if we leave them that way? Or do you care if we drop whatever we have going now? Please be honest, I will do my best to finish things if you really want to, but I'll be slow :/
Beckett Longbottom
Eileen Buchanan
Gemma Simpson (after 50 posts)
Nemo Fisk

On the Fence, so convince me.
Sydney Podmore - don't get me wrong I LOVE HIM, but I suck so badly with him lately that I feel bad holding people up with him. I'm also very attached to his face.
Tyr Fraser - brand new, easy to drop, but also I want him sooooo....

The following 2 users Like Elsie Kirke's post:
   Benedict Sterling, Sisse Thompsett

[Image: Elsie-MJSig.png]
MJ always makes her so pretty
I REQUIRE NOTHING FROM YOU BUT YOUR LOVE

[Image: giphy.gif]

Seriously lol, I think all the threads I have from you are with your characters that are staying, however if you need your posting roster cleared, I think we're almost wrapped with our Tilda/Eugene thread!

Congratulations and please take all the time you need to get your life in order. It sounds like you have so much going for you and I am so happy your life is going so well! ^_^ Let us know if we can do anything for you, but for now just ENJOY LIFE AND LOVE IT *hugs*

The following 1 user Likes Tilda MacFusty's post:
   Elsie Kirke

[Image: ohwRsWh.jpg]
I think I just have an Archer/Sloane thread with you that isn't dead, yet, but could end up being my fault. >< So, it's up to you if you want to continue that. I'm totally cool either way.

I'm glad everything sounds like it's working well for you, and congrats again!

The following 1 user Likes Billie Farrow's post:
   Elsie Kirke

[Image: gmun6e3.png]

MJ, yet again working her magic.  <3 <3 Thank you
Eee! So happy things are going well for you. Like really happy.

As for Charming, I'm pretty flexible, I suspect the latter half of March I really wont be around much so not worry. Buuut I can work on wrapping our current Persie and Tasha threads. Which leaves the Sloane, Sisse, Calla thread that I'm okay if it dies. I'd live to see the Quinsie thread to conclusion mainly cause I'm not entirely sure what Percy's reaction will be to just mention it in threads later. However, life always comes first so just let me know if it needs to die and I'll be okay with it. I think that's all we have going at the moment.

The following 1 user Likes Sisse Thompsett's post:
   Elsie Kirke

[Image: Xz1bS1e.png]
*sniff* Bee made her look all grown up <3
Tilda MacFusty ty ty darling! Yeah I think we're in a good place to wrap that soonish ♥

Billie Farrow girl I feel you, not hurting my feelings on anything we've let die, I've been a hot mess lately myself. Whatever is easiest! And thanks!

Sisse Thompsett thanks lovey! Weeee baabbbyyyy! Quin/Percy is at the top of my list of replies, I know that one is important! As for the rest, you're right, we're near the end, so we can get them wrapped up soonish, I think!

So happy for you, lovely! I fine with letting most of our threads die, with the exception of Febric and Slammie don’t kill me.

I am also on the edge of the reckoning so DO NOT FRET. :P <3

Edric muse says he’s fine with you dropping Syd as long as he’s back in time for the Sydric movie. Wink

xoxo, the zombree

The following 1 user Likes Edric Umbridge's post:
   Elsie Kirke

set by MJ!
Edric Umbridge

Febric and Slammie are a given, obvs. I need them like I need air :P

Ty, ty darling ♥

The following 1 user Likes Elsie Kirke's post:
   Edric Umbridge

I WILL FIGHT YOU FOR TYR.

I am also quite invested in Syd but obvi not if you don't have time for him. Offline > online, however much I might lust after Synny xD

The following 1 user Likes Aldous Crouch's post:
   Elsie Kirke

— Aldous walks with a cane and pronounced limp as the result of a splinching accident. —
[Image: TrSGeWR.jpg]
— graphics by lady ❤ —
Aldous Crouch

12 is a good number right?

Alright Tyr and Syd are both on probation :P

The following 1 user Likes Elsie Kirke's post:
   Aldous Crouch

all i have to say is HELL YEAH, WRITER DAN.

The following 3 users Like Roberto Devine's post:
   Aldous Crouch, Elsie Kirke, Prudence Browne
Why don't we let it die, then? Since we didn't get very far, and it would lighten both of our loads. <3

The following 1 user Likes Archer Belby's post:
   Elsie Kirke

[Image: kBOqnap.png]

MJ is the best!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
View a Printable Version