Cbox
Chat
UPDATES
Did you know?
Character faces can be temporarily locked. You can "immortalize" yours for 3 months at 75 posts, and 6 months at 200! — Kayte ( Submit your own)
Featured Adoptable

Julius Scrimgeour for Bella Scrimgeour.
The answer to the question "What happens when your family's reputation is a disaster?"
Her niece's humility was an admirable thing and had the added advantage of leaving Temperance feeling as though she was constantly rendering Blythe dumb with her words of wisdom and encouragement.Temperance Fairchild in Messiah
— Nominate a quote —
Featured Stamp
Post at least once with the same character every day for a month.
>
<

The Diary of Avril
19 December, 1888
The year is almost over. I hope next year goes much better. Would that be to much to ask? No death. At all? I don't think this family could handle losing someone else. We lost Leory, Mother, and Father within a year. I want to make better decisions next year; I don't want all the work i've done in the last few months to go to waste because I got hit with another rebellious streak.

I want to learn to trust whatever visions I have - since I haven't gotten one since before the expedition, and I've had to live with them my whole life. I stopped listening to them after Leroy's death. Maybe if I had payed them their do's... No, our parents would probably still be dead. Mother probably would've died earlier, if i'd had a vision of Father dying.

I still want to learn to tell which visions are true and which ones are not, next year. That will be by goals: Not mess up anymore than I already have, and learn to not think of my visions as pests.

MJ is a goddess and made Avril's set!

Thirty Song Challenge!
February 1, 1889
Mother is alive? Or, possibly alive. And Ace didn't think to tell me – before the Prophet decided to write something about it? He is lucky that I don't have an inkling to have more etiquette lessons, or else I would probably hit him. Why would anyone lie about her dying? After we had just lost Father. That could not have been the reason for her be have been kidnapped. Or for a ransom to have been demanded.

I refuse to even hope that she is alive. She has been gone from our lives for nearly a year. Until I can see her, speak to her, then she isn't alive.

On top of everything else that is happening in my life! Why, Aunt Jade, just last month, informed me that I was to be married to Mr. Warwick Nott. Without giving me an option to say no! I do not want to be – especially not into a purist family! I do not even know the man, and I do not want to know him! I think I must talk to Regina about this. About all of it.

Avril Nott, can you imagine! I aught to nott get married to him!

Thirty Song Challenge!
February 2, 1889
I spoke with Regina today. She didn't have much advice for me. Not that she could have given much, there isn't a whole lot that I can change about what my life is going to be like for the rest of it (unless Mr. Nott dies. Which I hope he does).

Ace recieved another letter from the mysterious Claus U. Skelton, only this time with some blood. As if that were proof of life for our mother. I still believe it is all just a cruel joke and Mom can't possibly be alive.

Thirty Song Challenge!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Diary of Kitty Midford Katherine Midford 0 365 April 30, 2019 – 4:39 PM
Last Post: Katherine Midford
  The Diary of S. Whitledge Sweetie Whitledge 28 1,841 March 2, 2019 – 12:27 AM
Last Post: Sweetie Whitledge
  Diary of Darling Whitledge Darling Whitledge 0 725 December 19, 2018 – 1:05 PM
Last Post: Darling Whitledge
Read Only Ancelin - Naeva's Diary Naeva Lécuyer 2 1,589 July 26, 2018 – 10:17 PM
Last Post: Naeva Lécuyer
Read Only Diary of a Young Lady Sisse Thompsett 14 3,769 May 30, 2018 – 6:31 PM
Last Post: Sisse Thompsett