Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Making Plans
December 15th, 1888

Caroline,

It feels as if it as been ages since we last spoke. We really should remedy that. Hopefully you're still in London and your brother hasn't decided that you would be returning to America! I would really hate to lose a new friend so quickly. If you are still here, we should get together soon, preferably before the new year. I have some last minute shopping I need to finish up and I have so much to tell you.

There is so much I'm hoping for in this new year I'm not even sure where to begin. First, and foremost, I really hop that Mr. Honeyduke and I should continue along the path we're already going. I really think there is something more there and that he's come to see me as more than just his best mate's little sister. We may have even shared a kiss or two and I'd be quite upset if I wouldn't get more in the future. I do think we'll need to speak with Percy sooner rather than later though, if Quin already hasn't. And, if I'm really being honest, I'm hoping for a beautiful fall or winter wedding. Too much? Oh my I really do believe I'm smitten.

What of you, Caroline? Any grand plans or hopes for the new year?

Sincerely,
Felicity

BEE-utiful Set!
[Image: vymbij.png]
December 17, 1888
Felicity,

It has been much too long since we spoke or even exchanged a letter. I must admit that I have sorely missed your conversation as tehere is little enough of it to come by here with my brothers. Shawn has seen reason has determined that we shall not be returning till spring at the earliest. But I have reasons to believe he may yet delay our departure further - and plans to ensure this.

If you are hoping for such things then it sounds as if there really is much you must tell me about Mr. Honeyduke. I do hope your brother handles it well when you approach him. But I hope to learn of it over a cup of tea rather then a letter.

I suppose there are several things I hope for with the coming year. Remaining in London for another season among them. Perhaps finding an adventure in the ballrooms and parlors of Great Britain. I admit that I also have plans to see my brother happily settled by the end of next year.

We must catch in person. I certainly agree. Shopping sounds like just the option. Simply let me know what day shall work best for you and I will gladly meet you here or in Hogsmeade.
Fondly,
Caroline

December 20th, 1888

Caroline,

Oh that is so exciting that you'll be staying longer! What was his reasoning? And what exactly are you planning on doing? I feel as though there is quite the story to be told there. Maybe best to save it for when we can see one another?

My days are pretty busy until after the first of the year what with all the holidays and all the events to take place. So perhaps it would be better if we met a little after the first of the year? We could start with tea at the Painted Lady and then see about a bit of shopping while we chat. Would that work for you?

Sincerely,
Felicity

BEE-utiful Set!
December 18, 1888
Felicity,

I assure you, his official reasoning is quite dull. But I suspect there are several other reasons beyond what he says. One of which is quite the tale and much better suited to a telling in person. I shall promise to tell you of it next time I see you, if you tell me of your Mr. Honeyduke - with no details spared.

Tea at the Painted Lady sounds like just the trick. I always find the weeks following the holidays quite dull compared to the weeks before it and shall be in desperate need of something to occupy my attention. Shall we say perhaps January 7?

Fondly,
Caroline

December 23rd, 1888

Caroline,

January the Seventh will be perfect. Perhaps just after the lunch hour? I shall be there waiting and ready to hear all you have to share and I'll but sure to leave out no details of my own happenings!

Sincerely,
Felicity

BEE-utiful Set!
December 24, 1888
Felicity,

I shall look forward to seeing you then. It shall we a welcome break from the gilded cage of this townhouse.

Fondly,
Caroline

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Dahlia Honeyduke
March 13, 2024 – 5:27 PM
Last Post by Jessamine Parkinson
September 15, 2023 – 9:55 AM
Last Post by Flora Mulciber
November 27, 2022 – 11:04 PM
Last Post by Lucretia Zabini
July 24, 2022 – 1:59 PM