Cbox
Chat
UPDATES
Did you know?
Character faces can be temporarily locked. You can "immortalize" yours for 3 months at 75 posts, and 6 months at 200! — Kayte ( Submit your own)
Featured Adoptable

Cosmo Zabini for Calliope Riley.
Attractive young wives really are a rich man's prerogative...
Her niece's humility was an admirable thing and had the added advantage of leaving Temperance feeling as though she was constantly rendering Blythe dumb with her words of wisdom and encouragement.Temperance Fairchild in Messiah
— Nominate a quote —
Featured Stamp
See your character from sorting through graduation by completing at least one post each year (10+ posts, 3+ yours) and participating in the initial sorting ceremony.
>
<

The Dairy of Lucille Flint
September 18, 1889

Dearest Journal,

The only thing that can dampen this morning is the letters I received from my cousins. I have not yet had one from mother, but all three of my cousins implored me to reverse this. Even Bella, who I had thought would understand better than any one. How can I go back when I now know my heart? When I now know true happiness? I can not. Even with the news that Ace gave me before our wedding, I can not see him as anything but the kind man I have fallen in love with. We will prove them all wrong, we will be happy with our lot in life for I do not believe either of us could live with the alternative.

Lucille

[Image: xsLWWd.png]
Thank you MJ for an amazingly Lucy set!
September 21, 1889

Dearest Journal,

I wrote to all my cousins to inform them that I shall not be changing my mind. I gently rebuked their notions and wished them the best. It appears, at least with Julius, that I have been able to sway him to my views. His letter came as a double edged sword, kindly accepting my actions as I was bared from seeing him. Of course, I understand and expected this, but it still keenly stings.

On the bright side Ace’s family’s letters have been much more accepting of our union. I had not expected such kindness from them, but as they raised my Ace I suppose I should have expected this. Ace’s kindness is one of the things I love most about him.

Just yesterday we went to a small lake near here and he and I spent the afternoon on the shore with a picnic lunch. He was the most gentle and attentive that I can not see how I might have survived this life without him in it before now.

Lucille.

[Image: xsLWWd.png]
Thank you MJ for an amazingly Lucy set!