Cbox
Chat
UPDATES
Did you know?
It was considered fashionable to have one's teeth removed in one's teens or twenties and replaced with dentures. This saved the time and money required to maintain them and avoided the potential for toothaches. — Lynn ( Submit your own)
Featured Adoptable

Brigit Langley for Fletcher Langley.
The Matchmaking Menace
Her niece's humility was an admirable thing and had the added advantage of leaving Temperance feeling as though she was constantly rendering Blythe dumb with her words of wisdom and encouragement.Temperance Fairchild in Messiah
— Nominate a quote —
Featured Stamp
Post at least once with the same character every day for a month.
>
<

Diary of Darling Whitledge
December 19th, 1888
Dear Diary,

It is nearing Christmas and with it will come the new year of 1889. There isn't a lot I want for Christmas but I do hope that Sweetie and Handsome will actually get along in the New Year. It is quite stressful to have to deal with them both as they are. So hopefully they will bury the hatchet and start acting as proper siblings should.

I also hope that I will do well in my OWLs. At the very least, I would like to pass all of them! I do well in some classes but some classes I simply cannot wrap my head around. I like to think that I'm an intelligent witch but some courses are just doing my head in.

I know it might be a lot to hope for but I also hope that there will be a lot less prejudice against my half-breed peers. I see what they go through each day and it is quite horrible, really. Blood purism makes no sense in general, I personally find. I doubt everyone is truly a pureblood, who can even trace their blood status that far back? It's ridiculous.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Diary of Kitty Midford Katherine Midford 0 238 April 30, 2019 – 4:39 PM
Last Post: Katherine Midford
  The Diary of S. Whitledge Sweetie Whitledge 28 1,512 March 2, 2019 – 12:27 AM
Last Post: Sweetie Whitledge
  The Diary of Avril Avril Lukeson 2 667 February 10, 2019 – 5:26 AM
Last Post: Avril Lukeson
Read Only Ancelin - Naeva's Diary Naeva Lécuyer 2 1,377 July 26, 2018 – 10:17 PM
Last Post: Naeva Lécuyer
Read Only Diary of a Young Lady Sisse Thompsett 14 3,449 May 30, 2018 – 6:31 PM
Last Post: Sisse Thompsett