Charming is a Victorian Era Harry Potter roleplay set primarily in the village of Hogsmeade, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and the non-canon village of Irvingly. Characters of all classes, both magical and muggle — and even non-human! — are welcome.

With a member driven story line, monthly games and events, and a friendly and drama-free community focused on quality over quantity, the only thing you can be sure of is fun!
  • Newbie Guide
  • Apps
  • Rules
  • Playbys
  • Policy
  • Buddy System
  • History Lists
  • Occupations
  • Census
  • Adoptables
  • Hogwarts '87
  • CML
  • Daily Prophet
  • Witch Weekly
  • Lonely Threads
  • House Points
  • Events
  • Map
  • Suggestions
  • Maintenance
  • Stamps
  • Documentation
  • Toggle Cbox

News
    11.13 This news is not at all big. Do not bother with it.
    11.10 Election update!
    11.07 We have Posting Wizards!
    11.06 A big announcement...
    11.04 Happy AC day!
    11.03 Banner time!
    11.03 Welcome to November!
    10.29 October is waning...
    10.17 Election 1887 campaign ledgers are up!
    10.16 Kayte's changed her (Charming) face!
    10.10 Congrats to September's PW winners Olive and Miri!
    10.03 An update on the Hogwarts ban...
    10.01 It's now October~
    09.30 The AC Approaches
    09.24 We have new Wenches!
    November 1887

Find Me A Find
    Curses—had she shown her hand more than she had intended? Tatiana was usually so careful about appearing just vapid enough to be unremarkable, but in her effort to impress Mr. Crouch (or rather, impress her brother by impressing Mr. Crouch), the witch might have let her mask drop too far. She took a sip of her punch to buy her a few moments to gather her thoughts.

“In hobby, at least!” the witch chuckled in response. “My aunt, you see, has always been an enthusiast, and it was she that raised me. It would be difficult, I think, to escape such an upbringing without at least a passing interest in the subject. I brew all sorts of small concoctions, but cannot boast to be particularly inventive about it.”
    [-] The following 1 user Likes Tatiana Lestrange's post:
       Tiberius Lestrange
    [Image: odM84nr.jpg]
    pretties by MJ <3
    Tiberius raised an eyebrow and offered his sister a half-smile at the way she demurred on the potion question. He happened to have first hand experience with her potioneering abilities, though only as an assistant to his own brews. It may not have been a frequent experience, and it may not have happened recently, but he certainly knew that she was more than a passable potioneer. Of course, it wouldn't have done to have told Mr. Crouch about some of the more inventive things they'd done with the harvest from Sebastian Echelon's warehouse, since none of them were legal.

"My sister is too modest," he interjected. "She has always excelled at anything she puts her mind to."
    [-] The following 1 user Likes Tiberius Lestrange's post:
       Tatiana Lestrange
    [Image: mZROQz.png]
    Set by Tiff!

"As those of Slytherin tend to do, no?" Roman answered, although he was a little disappointed that Miss Lestrange was seemingly uninterested in discussing potions, at least as far as serious scholarly talk went. That was a bit different from a hobbyist, although he supposed it couldn't be helped.

The party seemed to be winding down, however, so Roman assumed there wasn't much time to really discuss, however. "I do suppose I should take my leave," he spoke up, reaching out to shake Tiberius hand. "It was good to see you again, Mr. Lestrange," he said, before turning to Tatiana. "And wonderful to meet you, Miss Lestrange."

((Ooc: feel free to wrap!))
    [-] The following 1 user Likes Roman Crouch's post:
       Tatiana Lestrange
    Roman wears glasses now... sometimes.
    [Image: JgNYjgx.jpg]
    [Image: IdWXZx.png]