Charming is a Victorian Era Harry Potter roleplay set primarily in the village of Hogsmeade, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and the non-canon village of Irvingly. Characters of all classes, both magical and muggle — and even non-human! — are welcome.

With a member driven story line, monthly games and events, and a friendly and drama-free community focused on quality over quantity, the only thing you can be sure of is fun!
  • Newbie Guide
  • Apps
  • Rules
  • Playbys
  • Policy
  • Buddy System
  • History Lists
  • Occupations
  • Census
  • Adoptables
  • Hogwarts '87
  • CML
  • Daily Prophet
  • Witch Weekly
  • Lonely Threads
  • House Points
  • Events
  • Map
  • Suggestions
  • Maintenance
  • Stamps
  • Documentation
  • Toggle Cbox

News
    11.13 This news is not at all big. Do not bother with it.
    11.10 Election update!
    11.07 We have Posting Wizards!
    11.06 A big announcement...
    11.04 Happy AC day!
    11.03 Banner time!
    11.03 Welcome to November!
    10.29 October is waning...
    10.17 Election 1887 campaign ledgers are up!
    10.16 Kayte's changed her (Charming) face!
    10.10 Congrats to September's PW winners Olive and Miri!
    10.03 An update on the Hogwarts ban...
    10.01 It's now October~
    09.30 The AC Approaches
    09.24 We have new Wenches!
    November 1887

Finding Zelda
    Private Thread 
    @Cassius Lestrange
    @Zelda Fisk
    It was supposed to be some fundraiser event posing as an auction. At least, that's what Dorian had been told when Zelda had asked for him to chaperone her. It seemed to be just that but he had yet to see anything actually worth buying. Not that they were there to buy. Dory lived at home after all and while he may have been known to be ridiculously scatterbrained, he was rather frugal when it came to his money. He rarely spent money on anything unless it was absolutely necessary and the items up for bid, well, they definitely weren't necessary.

He was, however, able to run into old school friends and had been enjoying himself with conversation during the evening. It was nice to hear what his old classmates were up to with their lives even if he didn't exactly remember most of their names. The reverie didn't last long though as he realized his glass of champagne was empty and turned to look to his sister to see if she was in need of a refill as well. Unfortunately, she was no longer standing there. The space he looked to was empty.

"Bollocks," he muttered under his breath upon realizing he'd lost his charge and not for the first time in their lives. It seemed every time he chaperoned Zelda she vanished into the crowd.

He quickly made his excuses to his conversational partner and discarded of his empty glass to go in search of his sister. He tapped the shoulder of the wrong lady a couple of times, not even sure what color his little sister's dress. It was certainly going to be hard tracking her down.
    Technically, Zelda was supposed to be under her brother's supervision. But he was easily distracted, and she was not, and they were in a museum! As something of an archival nerd, Zelda was vastly more interested in the objects in the museum than in her brother's conversation with old school friends.

Zelda was studying a cursed sword when she saw, out of the corner of her eye, her brother tap on the shoulder of a brunette stranger. Zelda rolled her eyes. She was wearing green, and that particular stranger was wearing lavender.

Leaving behind the sword, Zelda sidled up behind Dory and poked him in the spine.  
    [Image: uUQiz4B.jpg]
    BEAUTIFUL SET BY MJ
    Dory had just finished making his excuses and apologizing to the brunette stranger when he felt a rather sudden poke to the spine. He couldn't help but to yelp thanks to the shock and quick, sharp pain the poke had left. Brown eyes turned wide when he realized who it was that had poked him.

"Why is it every time we go places you vanish into thin air on me?" he quickly questioned, ignoring the fact entirely that he was the one that ended up distracted or that he hadn't even been able to look for his sister properly because he couldn't remember the color of her dress. Looking at her now, he realized that he'd definitely been in the wrong color scheme of things when he'd been asking about for her.
    Zelda rolled her eyes at Dory. "I knew exactly where you are," she said, "It's not my fault you're bad at this." It wasn't as if anyone else was available to chaperon her, and it wasn't as if she even really needed a chaperon at things like this. What could she possibly get up to?
    BEAUTIFUL SET BY MJ
    Dory rolled his own eyes in response as he shook his head. "I think that's exactly why you have me as a chaperone," he said in response, "What is it you're really up to, Z?" He didn't really think she was up to things, it just felt that way sometimes. She was a smart enough girl though and he was pretty sure she could handle her own but propriety dictated certain things and that was just the way it was in the end.
    "I don't know what you're talking about," Zelda said cheerfully, "I have never done anything wrong, ever, in my life." Honestly, it wasn't as if she'd go off cavorting with boys - she did wrong things, but not when she was unchaperoned. (Or basically unchaperoned, as was sometimes the case with Dory.)
    BEAUTIFUL SET BY MJ
    A brow was raised as Dory shook his head slightly. He was smiling though so clearly wasn't actually angry. He wasn't really the type to get angry when it came down to it. "You're lying right through your teeth," he said with a slight chuckle, "I happen to know for a fact you've done wrong in your life because most of the time Nemo and I have been right there with you." The three did tend to get into things quite a bit when they were younger but he supposed that kind of wrong really wasn't that bad. At least the brothers were there to keep her safe in the end.
    Because she was a mature adult, Zelda resisted her very strong desire to stick her tongue out at Dory. "Alright," she said, "But I am otherwise delightful. You two are just - poor influences." 
    BEAUTIFUL SET BY MJ

Possibly Related Threads...
    Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
      Zelda and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Father Brannon Fisk 3 800 09-13-2015, 10:51 PM
    Last Post: Zelda Fisk
      Zelda Fisk vs. Persephone Van Helsing Matthew McGonagall 4 595 12-14-2014, 04:07 PM
    Last Post: Persephone Van Helsing
      Finding the Future Guest 3 766 12-25-2012, 05:21 AM
    Last Post: Olive Lovegood