Cbox
Chat
Did you know?

First names were most often used by childhood or school friends. If the friendship was made after school age, first names would only really be used by women. Men were far more likely to refer to their friends by their surnames, a mark of familiarity. — Documentation

— Submit your own —
WANTED:

Carson Bixby for Sloane Bixby. You can take the middle-aged man out of quidd—oh, apparently you can't.
Separating was also not a great idea, though they weren't doing great at staying together anyway. If she were to volunteer to be the human sacrifice.. well... Hogsmeade had plenty of debutantes anyway...

Barnabas Skeeter in CYOA: Group D

— Nominate a quote —
Well-Traveled

Complete threads set in ten different forum locations. Threads must have at least ten posts, and three must be your own. Character accounts cannot be combined.

<
>

How Do You Wanna Do This? | Elaine's Networking
Open 

[Image: hdywtdt-1.gif][Image: hdywtdt-2.gif]

Elaine's Networking

Here are my nerds. Meet them. Organized neatly for your convenience (well, as best I can, given how terribad I am at coding), using a weird combination of Bree and Lynn template codes and my own terrible ideas. This is a constant work in progress. Please don't hate me for the amount of lack.

Here is my Thirty Song Challenge

Ambrosia Shinnick

21 | UCHB | Ravenclaw Class of '85 | REP 9
Debutante

• Friends: Yearmates and housemates, preferably female, though I could see her having some friendly/academic coorespondence with a male peer (she wasn't a Ravenclaw for nothing).
  • Rivals: Schoolmates she may not have gotten along with, mostly, as well as debutante rivalries that may exist.
  • Hurls: UCAB males, ideally between 27 and 35, must have a rep of at least 7.

• Dahlia McRae

25 | UCMB | Hufflepuff Class of '82 | REP 9
    Wife of Iain McRae, Socialite

• Friends: UCMB and HB ladies with whom Dahlia socializes on a regular basis. Not the inner circle, but peripheral and trusted enough that she's not nervous in their presence.
  • Tea Group: A circle of 4-5 ladies from the Friends category who are especially trusted. The people with whom Dahlia is open and enthusiastic, for whom she will keep any secret.
  • Enemies: UCPB ladies who think that this upstart muggleborn doesn't belong. The only people she really fears in wizarding society.

• Naeva Lécuyer

18 | UCPB | Slytherin Class of '88 | REP 10
    Seventh Year Student

• Friends: Other UCPB female students of sixth and seventh year, as well as those who graduated last year that fit the afforementioned requirements and were in Slytherin. Additionally, fellow NEWT-level students in Astronomy, DADA, Divination, Potions, and Transfiguration can apply.
  • Rivals: Naeva is an upper class pureblood Slytherin with purist leanings. Give me the dramaz.
  • Important! Naeva is to be enrolled at the Pendergast School for Young Roses, which her elder sisters currently attend, post-graduation.

• Mozelle Rios

15 | MCHB | Hufflepuff Class of '90 | REP 9
    Fifth Year Hufflepuff

• Friends: Classmates, male and female, of varying class and blood purity. Mozelle, quite honestly, doesn't care about society when she's at school. She just cares about people.
  • Rivals: Mozelle is kind, open-minded, and foreign-blooded. She is Spanish and Italian by blood, born in Barcelona, and speaks Spanish and Italian as secondary native tongues.
  • Hurls: Mozelle is still a student. Student!hurling is a thing. I would like to entertain the notion of having a Hogwarts flame - any house, any class, any blood, of sixth or seventh year. Obviously, nothing would really come of this besides dramaz. But we like the dramaz.

• [Image: cr-in-love-with-her.gif]

Watch this space

[Image: vex-around.gif]

Ambrosia

• Her aunts and uncles (both those related by blood and those married to her blood relatives), especially Uncle Deiphobus, the fellow unfortunate enough to have become guardian to Ambrosia and Nectar.
  • A penpal. Badly. Someone she can talk with about intellectual pursuits without them thinking she sounds preachy.

Dahlia

• Her husband, Iain. There's an ad coming up, but considering that she's expecting, within a few months she'll be confined to letter threads unless someone takes the husband. Speaking of...
  • Staff. Considering that, at present, it's a household of 2 with a third on the way, they have a relatively small staff, but enough to keep the house in order. Ideally no house-elves, as Dahlia is used to a human staff.

• Don't fashion me into a maiden that needs saving from a dragon
    [Image: bPyv7O4.jpg]
    Postlog | Networking