Cbox
Chat
UPDATES
Did you know?
Charming has a number of lonely plots looking for love. Why not take a gander and see what hijinks your character can get up to? — Kayte ( Submit your own)
Featured Adoptable

A Governess for Leo Lupin.
The most pitied woman in all of Britain. Possibly all the world. He's awful.
"I'll bleed wherever I damn well please!" She shouted, scowling at him. As if to prove it, she uncovered her nose and shook her head back and forth like a dog attempting to dry its fur of water. Little droplets of blood rained on the sidewalk all willy-nilly. Billie Farrow in A Good Dusting
— Nominate a quote —
Featured Stamp
Participate in summer's Camp Charming!
>
<

The Diary of S. Whitledge
April 2, 1890
Dear Diary,
I got snippy in class today. Spoke sarcastically and out of turn. This isn't like me, not typically. Not after all of this time. Just being outshined by every male classmate today. It felt so utterly noticeable, and I just couldn't stand it anymore. Which frustrates me all the more. I had to speak with the Slytherin Head of House as a result. I feel like an idiot.

From, Rachel

Lady made Magic

Sweetie prefers to go by the more proper name of Rachel, and your character may know this.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Diary of Octavia Rose Fawley Octavia Fawley 6 447 July 7, 2020 – 12:45 AM
Last Post: Octavia Fawley
Read Only The Diary of Sherah Drago Sherah Drago 8 2,459 June 19, 2020 – 5:30 AM
Last Post: Sherah Drago
  Diary of Darling Whitledge Darling Whitledge 1 3,415 January 4, 2020 – 6:44 PM
Last Post: Darling Whitledge
Read Only Diary of a Young Lady Sisse Thompsett 20 7,724 September 30, 2019 – 7:17 PM
Last Post: Sisse Thompsett
  The Diary of Avril Avril Nott 3 3,787 September 5, 2019 – 8:42 PM
Last Post: Avril Nott