Kerensa Calla Bonney
August 3, 1867
Ebony, 13", very little flexibility, dragon heart string
Robert Foss | Father, 1837-Alive (49)
Emma Foss née Milton | Step-Mother, 1848-Alive (38)
Katie Foss | Half-Sister, 1872-Alive (14)
Mary Polley née Bonney | Mother, 1850-Alive (36)
William Polley | Step-Father, 1833-Alive (53)
Lily Bonney | Half-Sister, 1870-Alive (16)
Catie Bonney | Half-Sister, 1873-Alive (13)
Leo Polley | Half-Brother, 1874-Alive (12)
Kerensa has chocolate brown eyes, brown hair that lightens at the bottom, and tan skin. She is 5’5” tall, slim, and is right handed. She tends to wear light colored clothing.
- Pre-Birth: Robert Foss hired Mary Bonney for her… work, and she ended up pregnant with Kerensa. This fact was unknown to Robert.
- 1867: Kerensa is born, a small, tiny baby.
- 1869: Her biological father marries Emma Milton.
- 1870: Lily is born to Mary and another client of Mary’s.
- 1872: Katie Foss is born to Robert and Emma, unknown to Mary.
- 1873: Catie is born to Mary and yet another client. This client starts to become a regular with her. Kerensa thinks he’s her daddy, until Mary corrects her before the client hears about it.
- 1874: Mary and the client start getting more familiar with each other. Mary stops her business and starts trying to find some other way to support the family. The children officially meet him and find out that his name is William. Later that year, Kerensa shows signs of magic by making a toy appear in her hands out of a shop window. At the time, it hadn’t been noticed, so she kept it.
- 1875: Mary and William get married. Kerensa doesn’t like the marriage too much.
- 1876:Leo is born to Mary and William.
- 1877: Lily shows signs of magic.
- 1878: A representative of Hogwarts arrives to tell them that Kerensa is a witch. Her mother lets her go and she attends on the first year scholarship, being placed in Slytherin. Her stepfather had been saving up beforehand after the representative had arrived and they barely managed to get her school supplies and a wand, though it meant more work for him.
- 1879: Her grades aren’t good enough to go back to Hogwarts in September for her second year.
- 1881: Another Hogwarts representative arrives, saying that Lily is a witch, like her sister. Lily goes on the same scholarship. She is placed in Hufflepuff.
- 1884: Her mother and stepfather start arguing frequently over money. Kerensa goes into the same business as her mother, trying to save up to move and get away from all the yelling, and to not be another mouth to feed.
- 1885: She earns barely enough money to be able to get a
pathetic room in the slums of Hogsmeade and continues her work.
- May, 1886: Lily decides to only finish her OWLs.
- August 10, 1886: She, unknowingly at the time, takes after her mother even farther and falls pregnant from a client.
- January 4, 1887: Knowing that she's pregnant, she decides to keep the child, as the risk of her dying. As she is struggling with trying to find a new job that would be better to raise a child with, she gets a letter from her sister, Lily, asking her if she can move in.
- Currently: Kerensa is still hesitant and doesn’t know whether she can support a baby and her sister.
Resourceful, Cunning, Ambitious, Determined, Self-Preserved, Clever, Charming, Kind, Funny, and Flirtatious.
Sample Roleplay Post:
Out of Character
Contact: Try finding me on PM, I also have a Wattpad and Skype, both with the username ForeverAMultiShipper
Other Characters: Acacia Ruskin, Lisa Fairbairn, Sweetie Whitledge, Guinevere Lukeson, Hestia Fairchild and Conrí Power
How did you hear about us?: A friend, though we're fighting right now so I really don't want to mention her too much if that's OK, it has nothing to do with this.
— You should be titled in a few moments. Please post with your new character in the Character Master List
— If you have a playby you would like to claim, you can go here
— Don't forget to record your character's past position(s) in our history records
— Not sure where to start? You can introduce yourself in a new topic here
and fill out the plottage preferences
form so people know what you're interested in.
We also have a buddy system.
If you are new to Charming, you will be contacted by your assigned buddy within 48 hours. Once initial contact is made, you can decide whether you'd like to continue to participate in the buddy system or if you'd prefer to figure things out on your own.
Buddy System Leaders:
Nolan @Theseus Greengrass
Rosa @Gertrude Baker
— Our Networking Forum
is here. You can also hop in on a thread in our Lonely thread
list or start an open thread of your own.
— Don't forget to check out our Stamp Station
for some extra fun!
— We also have a member submitted and staff run Daily Prophet
that reports on in character happenings. Check it out so you can see how it might effect your future plots.
Thanks for deciding to join us, we hope you have a blast! :D
Currently on scarcity!
— Kayte isn't awesome at networking. Get in touch if you'd like a thread! —
set by the unparalleled lady