Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Help Make a Bad Decision not so Bad
So I've got a dude in mind but I'd like some sort of familial ties if possible. Doesn't have to be anything too serious or direct in ties. He'd be mid-late 20s. A bit eccentric and extravagant. Very artistic but also very into fashion. Would likely be considered one of those overly metro type guys in modern society. The plan is for him to have spent a lot of time in France for artsy/fashion things following graduation and likely traveled other places as well but will have come back to Hogsmeade this term to be the art teacher.

So if you have any options where he could land in a family, gimme a shout!

Another Glorious MJ Set!
[Image: xy6Q4W.png]
So I'm sure I could find a spot in the Thompsett Family if he wanted to be an uncle of Sisse's.

Also, perhaps the Jewell family?

[Image: Xz1bS1e.png]
*sniff* Bee made her look all grown up <3
Victor North’s family is fairly open if you want to make a kid brother or something. Or he could be one of Victor’s in-laws (brother of Adelina North) who is in his late 20s.

The following 1 user Likes Acacia Darlington's post:
   Adelina North

Magic by Elaine!

(November 18, 2018 – 5:19 PM)Acacia Ruskin Wrote:  Victor North’s family is fairly open if you want to make a kid brother or something. Or he could be one of Victor’s in-laws (brother of Adelina North) who is in his late 20s.

If you decide to go with Adelina's brother, please be advised that the name Hamilton Matson is in part non-negotiable, it's kind of a ~thing for the family in my head. >_> It at least has to end in on.

Meserimus Valenduris has a butt ton of relatives
Options:
-Meserimus' son with Wife 2
-Meserimus Grandson - From one of his kids with Wife 1 being your guys father/mother - even great grandson would work (he's so old)
-Nephew - One of his brother Remegius' kids /grandkids

If you take the grandson option, you could tie in another family as well. He could be connected through a mother or a father

Patriarch Meserimus would be pretty chill about him spreading his wings and exploring the unconventional.

[Image: wl0I79B.jpg]
Lady is a wonder

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Ophelia Devine
March 5, 2018 – 5:00 PM
View a Printable Version