Cbox
Chat
UPDATES
Did you know?
The Language of the Flowers was a popular method to express feelings where words might be improper, but did you know other means of doing so? Some ladies used their parasols, as well as their fans, gloves, and hankies to flirt with a gentleman (or alternatively, tell them to shove it!). — Bree ( Submit your own)
Featured Adoptable

Brigit Langley for Fletcher Langley.
The Matchmaking Menace
This boy, then. He wasn't new. Wasn't one of the worst people in the common room, those rotten rich boys - like Mr. Jailkeeper - who could not fathom a world beyond their own farts. Was a good working class lad, so he'd heard. Had a bit of a weird looking face, and a bit of a weird thing for preaching. Still.Aubrey Davis in The Under-Sofa
— Nominate a quote —
Featured Stamp
Post 3+ times in three or more class threads during the course of a school year. Must all be done with the same character, be they a professor, student, or school portrait or ghost!
>
<

Hestia A. Fairchild

ShowSpoiler:

Magic by MJ!
November 17, 1888
Mother has sent me a new journal. I couldn't handle even looking at the other one anymore. Mentions of... lost loved ones are in there. This is the last I will write about them, until I can handle reading their names again.

School has been good. I made the quidditch team, and that means lots of practice. Which is good. Gives me more to do besides classes and homework. And it gives me more of a chance to get to know my other Gryffindors.

Magic by MJ!
December 19, 1888
Soon I will be home for the holidays. It feels weird. Not being at Hogwarts, not playing quidditch. Perhaps one of my team mates will have some ideas of how to practice during winter break. And summer break as well. It keeps my mind occupied and gives me something to do.

I wonder what fourth year will be like. Even if it is so far away, it is still a wonder to me. Perhaps it will be fun. More calm. Each year I get closer to my OWLs and NEWTs tests. Then, I'll be out in the world. Time is so strange.

Magic by MJ!