Charming is a Victorian Era Harry Potter roleplay set primarily in the village of Hogsmeade, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and the non-canon village of Irvingly. Characters of all classes, both magical and muggle — and even non-human! — are welcome.

With a member driven story line, monthly games and events, and a friendly and drama-free community focused on quality over quantity, the only thing you can be sure of is fun!
  • Newbie Guide
  • Apps
  • Rules
  • Playbys
  • Policy
  • Buddy System
  • History Lists
  • Occupations
  • Census
  • Adoptables
  • Hogwarts '87
  • CML
  • Daily Prophet
  • Witch Weekly
  • Lonely Threads
  • House Points
  • Events
  • Map
  • Suggestions
  • Maintenance
  • Stamps
  • Documentation
  • Toggle Cbox

News
    01.11 I've got a bit of a reputation...
    01.06 AC underway, and a puzzle to solve!
    01.01 Happy new year! Have some announcements of varying importance.
    12.31 Enter the Winter Labyrinth if you dare!
    12.23 Professional Quidditch things...
    12.21 New stamp!
    12.20 Concerning immortality
    12.16 A heads up that the Secret Swap deadline is fast approaching!
    12.14 Introducing our new Minister of Magic!
    12.13 On the first day of Charming, Kayte gave to me...
    12.11 Some quick reminders!
    12.08 Another peek at what's to come...
    12.05 It's election day! OOC, at least.
    12.04 We have our PW winners for November!
    12.02 New Skins! In less exciting news, the AC is underway.
    11.27 AC Saturday and election next week!
    11.21 A glimpse at post-move changes.
    11.13 This news is not at all big. Do not bother with it.

Plot Twist Generator Group Thread Chaos Time!
    I thought it might be fun to have a rapid thread where everyone's next post has to take a cue from this plot twist generator. Posts should be a paragraph in size at most and how literally you use the generator's result is up to you - word for word would probably be more entertaining but it may not be physically possible within the context of the thread. At the top of each post should be the original generated quote because it's always fun to see how people got to a conclusion.

Who is interested and when works best? I was thinking Thursday or Friday this week around 9/10pm GMT to try and catch the most timezones.
    [-] The following 4 users Like Ursula Black's post:
       Barnabas Skeeter, Elsie Beauregard, Maximillian Redford, Theseus Greengrass
    Rune keeps spoiling me unexpectedly with graphical wonders

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    I'll be at work unfortunately, but I'm looking forward to seeing the results of this!
    Barney uses a prosthetic leg and a cane to get around.

[Image: AWqs15D.gif][Image: kZuCust.jpg]
    I could probably swing 10pm either day!
    Friday would work best on my end! I could potentially do Thursday at 10pm GMT but I don't usually get home until that time.
    Last year of undergrad + internship + lack of muse = a very inactive Nolan. If you need anything, please send me a PM on this account or Skype me!
    Have a character who would like a pseudonym, wouldn't like to be featured, or has no issues with being mentioned in Witch Weekly? Check out this thread!
    [Image: INGAcQ.png]

If ive finished preparing for the visitors on Friday then i def want in !!!!!!!

I could def do thursday tho. Either way i wanna take part

WONDERFUL BEAUTIFUL SET BY NOLAN <3
    I can perhaps do Friday but can't confirm yet!
    I just moved to a new country! [Image: mThvFq.png]
    set by MJ!

[Image: 11shy53.gif][Image: 16204dv.gif]
    I can do Friday but that's right during my dinner time so I'd either have to leave early or arrive late ?

if I could marry Bee I would but I can't so I ship our characters instead.
    I *should* be around on both days, might be in a slightly better frame of mind friday depending how things pan out tomorrow!
    [Image: LVt7zaV.jpg]
    I owe MJ all my love <3
    Jenny has sold her soul to gods of architecture and is most likely absent to some degree unless otherwise said. If you need me, various people have non-charming ways of throwing stones at me
    I would be interested but Thursday would probably work best for me; Friday would be iffy depending on when my parents show up to visit.
    [Image: RTPnycC.jpg]
    GORGEOUS LADYSET #374
     Pregnancy Ticker
    If we do it Thursday, I'm in. Hubs is taking the monster camping so I'll be home alone that night!
    #nolansetsrlyfe
    [Image: psFZTN.png]
    It looks like Friday suits the most people so tomorrow 10pm GMT! Latecomers are welcome to jump in when they arrive! I'll be making a group chat about 15 minutes before starting so if I don't have you on skype I will uhhh hunt you down and add you?

Sorry to everyone who can't make it, if this is a success I'll hold another and hopefully you can join in next time :3
    [-] The following 2 users Like Ursula Black's post:
       Hannah Pettigrew, Odira Potter
    Rune keeps spoiling me unexpectedly with graphical wonders

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Possibly Related Threads...
    Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
      Headcanons Thread Cassius Lestrange 405 81,256 01-17-2018, 04:39 AM
    Last Post: Annabelle Scrimgeour
      #this thread is awesome James Riley 100 25,554 10-23-2017, 11:36 AM
    Last Post: Ophelia Dippet
      Adoptable thread titles! Marietta Bobbin 11 2,375 08-17-2017, 05:52 PM
    Last Post: Tristan Michaud
      Beanie Goes to Tanzania Thread Cassius Lestrange 3 389 08-16-2017, 02:24 PM
    Last Post: Cassius Lestrange
      If your ship/plot was a book, this would be its index Brynn Malfoy 4 729 06-25-2017, 10:56 AM
    Last Post: Reuben Crouch