Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Lady Sucks, Is Trying to Not Though.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Helllooo.....attempt #394 of trying this again. Basically, things got hectic at work (someone got hired as assistant, then someone quit and then another basically got banned from freelancing at the store from all the drama that ensued and I was somehow dragged into it all), anxiety spiked and now I'm just starting to calm down again, so I really do apologize for being such a flake X___x

In trying to integrate myself again I thought it best to drop a few people, and that is unfortunately Amelia Evans and Aurelia Wallingford. I'm sorry guys, I just don't have a lot of muse for them right now, and I thought it best to go with those who I had an easier time with their muses. I'm not completely sweeping them off the table, but they're going on a brief hiatus right now. I will miss Amelia's pets though >.> I'm sorry for anyone I've let down over the past months, I know it's been unfair to you and I'll do my best to keep it up this time. Thanks for your patience <3

That means I'm keeping:
Benedict Sterling
Azazel
Tilda MacFusty
Kingsley Wells

Do hit me up if you have any ideas for plots for these people, though!

On a different note, hi, how are you, how are things? Are there any big updates that I've missed?

<3 <3 <3

- Friendly Neighborhood Lady

The following 3 users Like Benedict Sterling's post:
   Elsie Kirke, Imogen MacFusty, Prudence Browne

[Image: 806hxQG.jpg]
I offer any all the things that will help. Don't think I have direct ties to any of the peeps but that can be changed!

Also, glad to see your face (theoretically) back!

I've sucked it up lately myself but my big news is just that I've been knocked up again. Dumb boring small towns with nothing to do. Ha. Jk. But yep! 17 weeks along now and hopefully finding out gender on the 30th!

The following 1 user Likes Felicity Adlard's post:
   Benedict Sterling

BEE-utiful Set!
[Image: vymbij.png]
Laaaaaaadyloooooove ♥

just hi, I missed you.

I uh, don't have much? Bax/Ben for sure, because Baxter's life is a bit of a mess, but when isn't it really?

King works with Nathale, tho different wards. Uh Eileen is on hiatus so she's out for him atm, but in the future!

Gem/Tilda?

Whatever you like darling, I've missed youuuu

The following 1 user Likes Quincey Honeyduke's post:
   Benedict Sterling

[Image: Quin-Sig-New.png]
Laaaady, I know I already said it once, but I'm so happy you're around again! <3

I don't have much for you, but I could always use some Immie/Tilda in my life.

The following 1 user Likes Imogen MacFusty's post:
   Benedict Sterling

Please send all alerts to Imogen MacFusty, thank you! <3
[Image: KZfEaXN.png]
graphics made by the talented MJ
Lady my darling <333333 I've missed you!

So uh.. Barney and Maeve got married.

The following 1 user Likes Prudence Browne's post:
   Benedict Sterling

[Image: xU9tKc.png]
set by Bee
(November 8, 2018 – 12:37 AM)Felicity Adlard Wrote:  I offer any all the things that will help. Don't think I have direct ties to any of the peeps but that can be changed!

Also, glad to see your face (theoretically) back!

I've sucked it up lately myself but my big news is just that I've been knocked up again. Dumb boring small towns with nothing to do. Ha. Jk. But yep! 17 weeks along now and hopefully finding out gender on the 30th!

Eeeee congratulations!!! I look forward to more updates! Yay Charming Spawn!! <3 I'll have networking up in a few days time ^_^

(November 8, 2018 – 12:54 AM)Quincey Honeyduke Wrote:  Laaaaaaadyloooooove ♥

just hi, I missed you.

I uh, don't have much? Bax/Ben for sure, because Baxter's life is a bit of a mess, but when isn't it really?

King works with Nathale, tho different wards. Uh Eileen is on hiatus so she's out for him atm, but in the future!

Gem/Tilda?

Whatever you like darling, I've missed youuuu

Hiiii I missed you too <3 Tbh I feel like a thread with King and Nathalie would be great! I'm thinking he somehow gets himself trapped in something and Nathalie rescues him, hilarity potentially ensues, something along those lines Wink

Yess to Gem/Tilda :D

(November 8, 2018 – 1:07 AM)Imogen MacFusty Wrote:  Laaaady, I know I already said it once, but I'm so happy you're around again! <3

I don't have much for you, but I could always use some Immie/Tilda in my life.

Immie / Tilda yess <33

(November 8, 2018 – 3:28 AM)Prudence Browne Wrote:  Lady my darling <333333 I've missed you!

So uh.. Barney and Maeve got married.

I AM SCREAMING. Amelia is too, but she's also doubled over with laughter in my head.

The following 2 users Like Benedict Sterling's post:
   Elsie Kirke, Prudence Browne

Ladyyyyybug <3

I don't have OOC revelations as exciting as Hawke's or IC revelations as shocking as Té's, but... uh... we should thread Bella/Tilda sometime soon? (Bella may or may not have been banging her cousin. So.)

Also Edric/Benedict!!

The following 1 user Likes Bella Scrimgeour's post:
   Tilda MacFusty

MJ is MAGICAL
Yesss darling yesssss, I'm always down for hilarious shenanigans at the hospital! Do you want to start or shall I?

The following 1 user Likes Elsie Kirke's post:
   Tilda MacFusty

[Image: Elsie-MJSig.png]
MJ always makes her so pretty
(November 8, 2018 – 5:04 AM)Bella Scrimgeour Wrote:  

Ladyyyyybug <3

I don't have OOC revelations as exciting as Hawke's or IC revelations as shocking as Té's, but... uh... we should thread Bella/Tilda sometime soon? (Bella may or may not have been banging her cousin. So.)

Also Edric/Benedict!!

Ahahahaha I heard!!! Tilda will be very amused xD

Yes Edric/Benedict! I'm trying to limit my threads atm so I can concentrate on one each, but I am definitely down for that soon!

(November 8, 2018 – 2:00 PM)Elsie Beauregard Wrote:  Yesss darling yesssss, I'm always down for hilarious shenanigans at the hospital! Do you want to start or shall I?

Wheee! <3 If you could start, that'd be grand! We can have a plant potentially wrap him up and refuse to let him go or something like that xD something hilarious but non-life threatening

The following 1 user Likes Tilda MacFusty's post:
   Elsie Kirke

[Image: ohwRsWh.jpg]
Hi darling!

So in recent news, I finished my master's, accidentally got a job and am strugglebussing my way through writing a novel draft for this year's Nanowrimo so life is a little bit mad but as ever I am super happy to see you back and would never say no to Ladythreads in my life! <333

The following 1 user Likes Elias Grimstone's post:
   Benedict Sterling

look ANOTHER beautiful bee!set <3
Azazel needs to plot with Galina just saying.

The following 1 user Likes Sisse Thompsett's post:
   Benedict Sterling

[Image: Xz1bS1e.png]
*sniff* Bee made her look all grown up <3
(November 9, 2018 – 12:02 PM)Elias Grimstone Wrote:  Hi darling!

So in recent news, I finished my master's, accidentally got a job and am strugglebussing my way through writing a novel draft for this year's Nanowrimo so life is a little bit mad but as ever I am super happy to see you back and would never say no to Ladythreads in my life! <333

Oooo congratulations on the new job and good luck with Nanowrimo! <3 <3 I say we decide where Benari is at this point, and I can also get a Tilda/Theo thread going or Tilda/Elias thread since I think I have it somewhere in my notes that we wanted to throw them together? :D

(November 9, 2018 – 7:17 PM)Sisse Thompsett Wrote:  Azazel needs to plot with Galina just saying.

Ooooo yes I'd love to throw Zel at her! :D

(November 9, 2018 – 7:17 PM)Sisse Thompsett Wrote:  Azazel needs to plot with Galina just saying.

Vampire plots~

Magical Set by MJ, and Vampiric PB Edits by Elaine

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Elias Grimstone
May 7, 2021 – 11:08 AM
View a Printable Version