Cbox
Chat
Did you know?

First names were most often used by childhood or school friends. If the friendship was made after school age, first names would only really be used by women. Men were far more likely to refer to their friends by their surnames, a mark of familiarity. — Documentation

— Submit your own —
WANTED:

Emilia Wright for Jude Wright. Casually alienating offspring since 18882.
Separating was also not a great idea, though they weren't doing great at staying together anyway. If she were to volunteer to be the human sacrifice.. well... Hogsmeade had plenty of debutantes anyway...

Barnabas Skeeter in CYOA: Group D

— Nominate a quote —
Well-Traveled

Complete threads set in ten different forum locations. Threads must have at least ten posts, and three must be your own. Character accounts cannot be combined.

<
>

the cold grip of death
hi September was suck-month for me, and it seems October is better, but not much better because I accidentally stopped adding new threads to my spreadsheet/post logs #whoops. I have tons of threads and some have died/will inevitably die because I still suck, so I'm requesting everyone's thoughts.

1. Did we have a plot-important/entertaining thread that I accidentally killed and you want revived?
  2. Do we have a thread set to die soon that you'd like prioritized?
  3. Do you not want me to revive a thread that's died/is set to die?
  4. Did you make me a thread I haven't responded to yet (letters included)?
  5. Do we have a thread that could be wrapped in one post/where it is right now?

xoxo, bree

this is such a bee-autiful set!
Post Log
4. Helga Lucy letters?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sisse Thompsett's post:
   Flora Mulciber
Dolly/Lydia letter! I would love to get some dialogue about the school year. Since school has started and been in almost a month and a half, we could stop the other and do a new thread where she's telling Dolly about Somersby Fudge and Dolly can be like he's too young and not important for a socialite. Focus on school!
(October 13, 2018 – 2:49 PM)Lydia Lockhart Wrote: Dolly/Lydia letter! I would love to get some dialogue about the school year. Since school has started and been in almost a month and a half, we could stop the other and do a new thread where she's telling Dolly about Somersby Fudge and Dolly can be like he's too young and not important for a socialite. Focus on school!

Aye, I have responded to Dolly/Lydia letter already and letters don't die. I have it on my list and will get to it. I'm trying not to start any new threads unless it's:
  1. Essential to a plot (which, while it might be helpful, I doubt Sombersby/Lydia is dependent on a Dolly letter :P).
  2. Something that's been on my thread WL for a long time :P
  3. Characters who have nothing to respond to and need to be posted.

But if you have any secret shenanigans/things I don't know about and need Dolly for it, you're free to make a thread for us.

Post Log
Dionisia/Enoch, Edward/Mama, Finnybone, Nu!Holly/Connie and Frida/Trix are all with me and I love them all.

Old!Connie/Holly is with you though. Slacker.

we can wrap it in a post prob :P
[-] The following 1 user Likes Elladora Black's post:
   Edric Umbridge

[Image: oTkHlW.png]
gorgeous set by MJ
(October 13, 2018 – 6:02 PM)Elladora Black Wrote: Slacker.

RuuUUUuuuUUuude.

but yes, I can handle that :P

Post Log
We can probably wrap Paxra soon in a few posts, if you'd want.

I feel like we also have some other threads but I also 100% don't think we do.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Charles Caulfield's post:
   Edric Umbridge
I'm trying to think what we have ummmmm.

The one with Aria, Eloise and Archer may be about to die?

Other than that, we have the Hudson/Billie one, which we can probably wrap in a few more posts if you wanted. I'm cool with however long you would like it to be!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Archer Belby's post:
   Edric Umbridge

[Image: xqwFvW.png]

MJ is the best!
Hiiii

Theo/Edric @ the Ministry has technically died but is still in the forum and could be wrapped neatly in a post or two if you have time! Byrnebros can be wrapped with your next post, but I am up for Finny threads anytime <3 Otherwise, of the things you owe me, I think Justice/Jemima and Handsome for Tyb/Declan are closest to death? And just for check-they're-on-the-spreadsheet purposes, we also have Dio/Ari and Carius/Aubrey going, but I think that's all you owe me!