I have a serious problem, such a serious problem, what am I even doing?
Dove Alexandra Drummond nee Williams
Little Dove, Red Dove, Sweet Dove
September 2, 1856
Welcome Witch, Hogsmeade Hospital
Mahogany, 8.75", phoenix feather, supple
- Nightingale __ nee Williams (32, sister)
- Rabbit Williams (26, brother)
- Byron Drummond (38, husband, WEREWOLF)
- Stag Drummond (7, son)
- Magpie Drummond (4, daughter)
- Bear Drummond (2, son)
A taller than average woman at five feet six inches tall, with shocking red hair and bright blue eyes, Dove is willowy, the ideal for the era despite inability to afford the lovely frocks of the upper class. With one corset, and a wardrobe of exactly five leisure dresses and two work uniforms, the lower-class woman makes sure to bathe regularly, keeping her bright hair lustrous.
- Born, 1856
- Brother born, 1860
- First sign of magic (ignited a fire in the living room), 1863
- Attends Hogwarts, sorted into Slytherin, 1868
- Parents fall to financial ruin, 1872
- Byron is attacked by a werewolf, 1872
- Dove drops out of Hogwarts, 1872
- Starts working at St. Mungo's, 1873
- Nightingale marries middle-class, Dove is maid of honor, 1874
- Dove marries Byron, Nightingale is matron of honor, 1876
- Family moves to Hogsmeade as insisted by Byron, 1878
- Starts working at Hogsmeade Hospital, 1878
- Stag is born, 1879
- *Byron divulges he is a werewolf, 1880
- Magpie is born, 1882
- Bear is born, 1884
- *Dove's reaction is not the best - the couple gets into a massive, loud argument, overheard by one of their neighbors. As Dove screams the word repeatedly, at the top of her lungs, the rumor mill starts flying, and it is finally explained to Dove just why her husband would disappear three nights a month. She feels stupid for not seeing it earlier, and the argument changes topics from his lycanthropy to her intelligence. But the gossip has been done, and when, the next full moon after the argument, the neighbors saw Byron slipping off, it was confirmed.
The Logistician [ISTJ (Honest and Direct, Strong-willed and Dutiful, Very Responsible, Calm and Practical, Create and Enforce Order, Jacks-of-all-trades, Stubborn, Insensitive, Always by the Book, Judgmental, Often Unreasonably Blame Themselves)]
Out of Character
Skype, PM @Marjie Callan
Marjie Callan, Mozelle Rios, Ambrosia Shinnick
Lose all self-control, baby, just can't steer
— You should be titled in a few moments. Please post with your new character in the Character Master List
— If you have a playby you would like to claim, you can go here
— Don't forget to record your character's past position(s) in our history records
— Not sure where to start? You can introduce yourself in a new topic here
and fill out the plottage preferences
form so people know what you're interested in.
We also have a buddy system.
If you are new to Charming, you will be contacted by your assigned buddy within 48 hours. Once initial contact is made, you can decide whether you'd like to continue to participate in the buddy system or if you'd prefer to figure things out on your own.
Buddy System Leaders:
Beanie @Cassius Lestrange
Rosa @Gertrude Baker
— Our Networking Forum
is here. You can also hop in on a thread in our Lonely thread
list or start an open thread of your own.
— Don't forget to check out our Stamp Station
for some extra fun!
— We also have a member submitted and staff run Daily Prophet
that reports on in character happenings. Check it out so you can see how it might effect your future plots.
Thanks for deciding to join us, we hope you have a blast! :D
Currently on scarcity!
— Kayte isn't awesome at networking. Get in touch if you'd like a thread! —
set by the unparalleled lady