Cbox
Chat
UPDATES
Did you know?
Character faces can be temporarily locked. You can "immortalize" yours for 3 months at 75 posts, and 6 months at 200! — Kayte ( Submit your own)
Featured Adoptable

Cosmo Zabini for Calliope Riley.
Attractive young wives really are a rich man's prerogative...
Her niece's humility was an admirable thing and had the added advantage of leaving Temperance feeling as though she was constantly rendering Blythe dumb with her words of wisdom and encouragement.Temperance Fairchild in Messiah
— Nominate a quote —
Featured Stamp
See your character from sorting through graduation by completing at least one post each year (10+ posts, 3+ yours) and participating in the initial sorting ceremony.
>
<

Absences
Need a Portkey?

We get that sometimes, real life comes up and you can’t be as active as you might want. All we ask is that you give us a heads up! Please post below with the following form filled out to the best of your ability, and we’ll look forward to seeing you again soon!

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Status:[/b] Scarce? Absent? Somewhere in between?
[b]Pass:[/b] Yes or No*
[b]Date Leaving:[/b]
[b]Date Returning:[/b]
[b]About the Absence:[/b] Optional.

*ON PASSES: The Activity Check falls on the first Saturday of each month. If your absence includes AC day, or a large chunk of the time leading up to it, let us know if you want a “pass” for that month—meaning your characters won’t be deactivated in that check. Keep in mind, though—if you’ve made a new character that month, you can’t take a pass except for Dire Life Circumstances™. If you do not post with your characters for 2 months in a row, they will be deactivated, even if a pass is claimed.

PMs on this account will not be checked.
Instead, please contact @Ursula Black, @Aldous Crouch, @Cassius Lestrange, @Elias Grimstone, @Elladora Black, or @Elsie Beauregard with any questions, issues, or concerns.

Name:Meeka
Pass: No
Date Leaving: Last week
Date Returning: Idk
About the Absence: I'm back in uni, my schedule is pretty loaded (I have 7 am class every freaking day and on thursday my last class ends at 8 pm. Pray for me) and I only have a Sunday off. Hopefully I won't be a total flop this year. This is a heads up to anyone that I have threads/plots with that I will be slow with replies. I'm so sorry to everyone! I'll most likely send another character on vacation soon too.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Araminta Scrimgeour's post:
   Elsie Beauregard

[Image: fkiSG7k.jpg]
- She is the identical twin of Bella Scrimgeour. Your character might mistake her for her twin -
Name: Bee
Pass: I'll get back to you
Date Leaving: 8/23/19
Date Returning: uh yes.
About the Absence: So uh, I got a new, last minute, full time, teaching position a few towns over. School starts for students Weds the 28th aaaaaaand I've got less than a week to get my SHIT together. It's going to be a mad rush of things to do, including a fully-booked weekend because hi, I didn't anticipate this job. I'm gonna be spotty at best for at least a month, sorry loves. I'm hoping to get everything settled asap though! I'll be around, just not much.

[Image: bk9GUs.png]
Name: Catcher
Date Leaving: todayish?
Date Returning: sometime in September/October
About the Absence: I'm a kid! lol, but seriously, school is starting up, I'm taking some APs and dealing with some personal stuff. Should still be able to post once a week(ish don't quote me xD) Once I get balanced I'll be all good!
[-] The following 2 users Like Leif Heaney's post:
   Aldous Crouch, Sisse Thompsett

[Image: bZyZZW.jpg]
This signature was made by the ever-Charming and gracious Lady! Give her some love!
Could you be a Heaney?
Name: RSG
Date Leaving: 10/3
Date Returning: 10/10
About the Absence: Thea is sick and not sleeping. I'm around and can probably get a post out if pushed for one but my brain is pretty mushy right now.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Melody Finch's post:
   Sisse Thompsett
Hi, friends! This is more of a "What to say if anyone asks if you've seen Bree recently" rather than an absence, but I do have some blackout dates in the near future so I'm going to list them here anyways.

Name: Bree.
Pass: Nope! Yes for the November AC pls <3
Date Leaving: September 11th.
Date Returning: October 31st.
About the Absence:
I'm going through another one of those "work is making it difficult to exist" periods and I'm suffering from a case of the early bedtimes. We've got a new lead in my class who's throwing my routine all out of whack, and on top of that I'm possibly moving from a 9:30-6:30 shift to an 8:30-5:30 one which in theory should be nice but I'm also not a mornign person. I've also recently reconnected with an old friend who's taking up a lot of my free time (aka: my weekends), so I'm not around when I'm with her.  I will be around part of September 16th and all of the 17th, and possibly the 23rd, 24th, and 25th if I don't have the funds to fly to Oregon and chill with Kelly on my days off .

October is a whole different ball game because my deadlines for my childcare certificates are approaching, so I'll be having to Adult. I'm also hoping to move next month, but it's not definite because we haven't found a place.

YAY FOR PROGRESS. BOO FOR CHANGE.

Update: I'm barely a person this month, let alone a functional one. I underestimated October woes. Two of my coworkers are out this month which means my ass is in the two-year-old classroom (which has nineteen kids in it) for the next two weeks. On top of that, I have the ~Spooktacular~ event at work to prepare for, and my hours have gotten longer. I'm now working 8:30-6pm. Somehow my time got pushed back yet I'm still working longer hours >.>
[-] The following 3 users Like Edric Umbridge's post:
   Billie Farrow, Irene Fudge, Melody Finch

set by MJ!
Name: Kayte
Pass: Yes, please
Date Leaving: Ugh
Date Returning: Let's say October 15th, just to be safe.
About the Absence: As some of you know, I've been having mental health woes of late to the point where my motivation to do anything fluctuates every few minutes. I've tweaked my medication and am building up a couple new supports, so this is more of an FYI/cover my butt while things (hopefully) even out. Also I'm going away for (Canadian) Thanksgiving, so might as well have this cover that xP
Name: MJ
Pass: Nope
Date Leaving: Now
Date Returning: In a week or two, hopefully!
About the Absence: I don't know what happened to my work schedule but it suddenly went mad and I keep having to work Saturdays and a bonus Sunday so am a bit pinched for free time right now D< Hopefully it should even out in a couple weeks but until then I may be a bit slower on the posting front, bear with me <3
[-] The following 1 user Likes Elias Grimstone's post:
   Lucille Lukeson

Name: Beanie
Pass: Yes
Date Leaving: lol
Date Returning: Nov. 6 2019
About the Absence: the only thing more fun than working on a campaign? working on an understaffed campaign

MJ made this!
Name: Kit
Date Leaving: Today
Date Returning: October 20th but I'm not really going anywhere
About the Absence: Been dealing with a lot of drama including rp drama elsewhere and it's making my muse a little hard to come by. I'll be posting sporadically for a little bit!

Lilypie Maternity tickers