Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

To: "Vibrant Debutante"
September 9th, 1888
Dear Vibrant,
I don't make a habit of reading Lonely Hearts ads but yours was brought attention to me by a friend who thought you sounded rather like the sort of woman I am looking for. Upon reading it, I must say that I agree with them and so have decided to reach out.

I am a man of professional ambitions that would benefit greatly from having a wife that enjoys the social season with great fervor. A tender heart and sweet face are also additional perks, of course. Do you hold opinions on politics or do you tend to fall on the more traditional side of things when it comes to it?

L.L.

Miss Helga Scamander,

Witch Weekly is pleased to inform you that your recent submission to our Lonely Hearts article has generated a response. Witch Weekly is devoted to providing help to all of our readers, no matter what their social disadvantages, and we are delighted to provide this service to the lovelorn in our magical community. We hope that you will be able to create a happy ending with our help, instead of being doomed to a tragically lonely life.

Please see the enclosed letter and advise us whether you will need your advertisement repeated in further issues of our magazine.
Y. Ventus
Editor in Chief
Witch Weekly

Get Featured in Witch Weekly! | Submit an article!
PMs on this account will not be checked.
Please contact a member of the Wench team for more information:
MJ | Lynn | Olive | Kit | Dante

09 September, 1888
L.L.,

I am delighted that your inquiry has found me, and I would be pleased to tell you more about myself!

I do not tend to sway one way or another on the matter of politics, but most assuredly understand that it is a wife's duty to support her husband — including in his political beliefs. Ever the loyal daughter, I have supported my own father in his political ambitions in the past (which, admittedly, have leaned more left than right), but have never taken enough of an interest in politics to form my own opinion.

Tell me: Do you have siblings of your own?

Sincerely,
Vibrant Debutante

set by MJ! <3
September 9th, 1888
Dear Vibrant,
That is wonderful to hear, a supportive wife can sometimes be the keystone for any successful political figure, I've always felt. I should rather like to be a bit of a team with the woman that stands by my side, with her hosting grand parties and the like.

I do have siblings - three brothers and a sister. I am the eldest. They are all rather unique and headstrong. I do adore them dearly when they aren't being too outlandish but sometimes such tiffs exist between siblings. And you? Do you have siblings?
L.L.

View a Printable Version