Cbox
Chat
Did you know?

First names were most often used by childhood or school friends. If the friendship was made after school age, first names would only really be used by women. Men were far more likely to refer to their friends by their surnames, a mark of familiarity. — Documentation

— Submit your own —
WANTED:

Emilia Wright for Jude Wright. Casually alienating offspring since 18882.
Separating was also not a great idea, though they weren't doing great at staying together anyway. If she were to volunteer to be the human sacrifice.. well... Hogsmeade had plenty of debutantes anyway...

Barnabas Skeeter in CYOA: Group D

— Nominate a quote —
Well-Traveled

Complete threads set in ten different forum locations. Threads must have at least ten posts, and three must be your own. Character accounts cannot be combined.

<
>

A Plethora of Puffs!
Open 
September 5th, 1888 — Hufflepuff Common Room, Hogwarts

Since her and Sybille had yet to figure out how to gain access to a place to bake their own treats, Fleur had been glad that she'd brought along a tin filled with cookies. She just hoped the spell that her mother had cast upon them to help keep them fresh a little longer had worked.

Fleur sat in a rather comfortable armchair, feet dangling quite far from the floor. She was meant to be doing her homework, but the quiet buzz of those chatting around her, and the sheer excitement over her first week at Hogwarts had her completely distracted.

After a few moments, she plopped the cookie tin on the small table between her and a few others and opened the cover. Food always made people happy, and she figured if people's bellies were filled, perhaps they would want to make friends.

"If anyone is hungry, I'd love to share!"

Open to 2+ Hufflepuffs, any year!

[Image: xQaSnp.png]
Thanks, MJ!
Aleksei was working on some homework in the common room, their thoughts floating from topic to topic as they tried working on their essay. They snapped out of their thoughts at the sound something tin being plopped down on the small table.

The cookies smelled delicious and Aleksei smiled at the girls offer of sharing them. They recognized the girl as one of the firsties that had joined their house. "That would be wonderful, thank you," Aleksei said with a smile as their hand reached out for a piece. "My name's Aleksei Nichols."

Fleur beamed that someone had decided to try her cookies. She was absolutely sure that one of the best ways to make friends was by creating and eating delicious food. She watched carefully to see if they enjoyed the baked treats, still smiling all the while.

"It's a pleasure to meet you! I'm Fleur Rey." She paused, not even giving them a moment to respond. "Feel free to have as many as you want. I do so very much hope there will be much more where that came from.

Thanks, MJ!
Aleksei took a testing bite and nodded their approval of the taste. "It's utterly delicious," they stated with a smile. "Did your family send it?" They also sometimes got things from home but with their parents being muggles, they didn't really understand how to send things to them so it was a rare thing. "I'm Aleksei Nichols."

Fleur absolutely beamed. It seemed Aleksei would probably now be offered as many baked goods as they could consume! As soon as her and Syb figured out how to cook at Hogwarts. "I am so glad!" She gushed. It really didn't take much to please her. "No, I made them. Mother was nice enough to make sure they stayed fresh." She smiled again at them, "It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Fleur Rey."

Thanks, MJ!