Cbox
Chat
Did you know?

First names were most often used by childhood or school friends. If the friendship was made after school age, first names would only really be used by women. Men were far more likely to refer to their friends by their surnames, a mark of familiarity. — Documentation

— Submit your own —
WANTED:

Carson Bixby for Sloane Bixby. You can take the middle-aged man out of quidd—oh, apparently you can't.
Separating was also not a great idea, though they weren't doing great at staying together anyway. If she were to volunteer to be the human sacrifice.. well... Hogsmeade had plenty of debutantes anyway...

Barnabas Skeeter in CYOA: Group D

— Nominate a quote —
Well-Traveled

Complete threads set in ten different forum locations. Threads must have at least ten posts, and three must be your own. Character accounts cannot be combined.

<
>

Help Lady Get Her Life Together Again
Hello, my beauties <3

I feel like I've started to fall off the wagon again and I'd like to reconnect with y'all. Yes, I apologize in advance, but this is one of those "help me catch up" threads xD I've recently been moved from a non-selling position to a selling position at work, so I've been busy doing test runs, interviews and then getting trained/having my first week in the new position which is why I haven't been seen in a while.

But yes, please let me know if there are any threads that have gone dead that you would like to revive/continue, or if you'd like to resume!

I had two of my characters, Kingsley Wells and Tilda MacFusty get deactivated in the last AC; not to worry, both those lovelies will be re-activated (that is, Beans and MJ if you'd still like me to play Kingsley <3).

I miss you all, I'm sorry I'm drifting so much! Adulting is hard and I would like a break now please.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Amelia Evans's post:
   Temerita Reid
Adulting is so hard <3 your new position to sounds super exciting though!!

I think we only had our Eva/Amelia thread, but I'm happy to let that lie if you want and do a new one when you've caught up. She's uhh, been busy lol. I'm game to revive or do new, it to you!

[Image: vVzkgc.png]
We only have one thread together (BOO) and it's active (YAY), but drive by to say hiiii ily <3

[Image: NBBOv5S.jpg]
— beautiful set courtesy of lady <3 —
We had a Riff & Aurelia thread at the Sanditon! We can leave it dead and start new if you want though. I'm game either way.

Un-BEElievable Bee Set
[Image: peYKwW.png]
Ewww adulting! xD

I just checked and wheee our threads are all still active (Ben/Ari x2, Azazel/Ishmael) I think save Elias/Tilda? Up to you on that one, I don't mind either way! Also yes please Kingsley <333 I'm definitely still madly stalking Kingsley/Kieran tehe.

YES PLZ KINGSLEY
I think we just have this thread.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Birthday, Lady <3 Bella Scrimgeour 9 186 May 13, 2018 – 4:35 AM
Last Post: Acacia Ruskin