Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Pesky Patient Protection Laws
June 18th, 1888
Mr. Langley,
I'm curious now: is there a specific nurse who's scared you so?
Sincerely,
Bella Scrimgeour

MJ is MAGICAL
July 1th, 1888

Miss Scrimgeour,

I wouldn't say she's scared me.. She's just very persistent and won't leave me alone when I try to get out of bed and work my ankle some. It's almost as if she knows when I'm trying to get up and move around. Before I even get my legs out of bed she's here and shoving a crutch at me. It's rather annoying.

Sincerely,
Fletcher

BEE-utiful Set!
[Image: BCHQCD.png]
June 19th, 1888
Mr. Langley,
Nurses can be like that. Must be a shock to be in the bed instead of healing instead, isn't it?
Sincerely,
Bella Scrimgeour

MJ is MAGICAL
July 20th, 1888

Miss Scrimgeour,

It is. Honestly, I'm not a fan. I'd much rather not end up in this role reversal again any time soon.

Sincerely,
Fletcher

BEE-utiful Set!
July 22nd, 1888
Mr. Langley,
Perhaps you ought not to go looking for adventure anytime soon. Hospital life suits you, but only when you're the one in the healer's robes. I must admit, I'd rather face a rabid dragon than a swarm of malaria-infecting mosquitoes.
Sincerely,
Bella Scrimgeour

MJ is MAGICAL
July 24th, 1888

Miss Scrimgeour,

I'll certainly keep that in mind. Hopefully, no expeditions are called for again any time soon. And why not have neither? Both options sound quite awful. Rabid dragons or malaria ridden mosquitoes. I'll take a pass on both, thanks.

Sincerely,
Fletcher

BEE-utiful Set!
July 26th, 1888
Mr. Langley,
If anything might come from my time with the MacFustys, it will be an improvement to my medical skills. From anything I've seen and heard so far, the dragonkeepers frequently find themselves bleeding. Hopefully I won't be facing any rabid dragons, though.
Sincerely,
Bella Scrimgeour

MJ is MAGICAL
July 28th, 1888

Miss Scrimgeour,

And yet, something tells me you would indeed choose to face a rabid dragon if the opportunity were to present itself. You never were one to really balk at a challenge, after all.

Sincerely,
Fletcher

BEE-utiful Set!
July 29th, 1888
Mr. Langley,
Right you are. At least death by rabid dragon sounds more heroic than death by mosquito swarm!
Sincerely,
Bella Scrimgeour

MJ is MAGICAL

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
View a Printable Version