Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

*N/A*
Maintenance
Maintenance

Need our staff team to move a thread around, bring something back from the dead, or sort out an issue with your account? You’ve come to the right place!

To have a completed thread archived, just post here with a clickable link to the URL and the year to which it should be archived.

To have an incomplete thread revived, post here with a clickable link to the URL. By default, all dead threads are revived to the Past forum. Please do not request to revive threads if you will not be able to reply to them within 48 hours. "Dead" threads are routinely archived.

If you've accidentally posted on the wrong character account in an IC forum, the account you posted it with should have the ability to delete it as well, or you can use the Polyjuice button to switch authorship to another account! If neither of these work, post below to let us know!

To reactivate or deactivate a character, request in this thread with or tagging the applicable account. Please remember that the CD, PB claims, past claims, etc. are your responsibility upon reactivation. Please do not reactivate more than five characters at a time.

If you have any other issues, feel free to post here for assistance!

PMs on this account will not be checked.
Instead, please contact Ursula Black, Aldous Crouch, Cassius Lestrange, Elias Grimstone or Philomena Sprout with any questions, issues, or concerns.

Hi! I don't know if this is an account issue but that's my best theory at present?

I can't change Ezra's avatar. When I try I get an error "The URL you entered for your avatar does not appear to be valid. Please ensure you enter a valid URL."

I was initially trying a lensdump randomizer link (https://random.lensdump.com/naQ9kz.gif). If you put the link in the browser bar it pulls up the things you'd expect. I also tried linking to a specific image (link ends in .png), changing between http:// and https://, and even using a different link which has worked on another Charming account which is why I think it might be something to do with Ezra's account rather than the link I'm using. (I plugged in links to Edward Flourish's avs and got the same error, despite them having worked in the past and still currently working on his account :P ).

Ursula Black help?

eta: On a tip from Kit I used ImgBB which does work, but other people have also had this issue with lensdump (Lady, Kit) though right now their old links still work. Also using their links in posts works just fine, but not in the avatar spot.

Adoptables storage please!
Code:
<blockquote><center>&mdash; <span style="letter-spacing: 15px;"><b>FOR WREN</b></span> &mdash;</center>
Wren's sole practical experience in the realm of sex and romance was an <i>intense</i> one night stand. The vibes there were full of definite promise of it becoming something <i>more</i> which spooked him and so he snuck away the next morning, whilst the other man was still sleeping. He never knowingly saw him again after that.

The role for that man is open and could be someone already played so I thought I would toss it here before going to the trouble of writing up a whole plottable. Time of the One Night Stand is super flexible so long as Wren would have been over the age of seventeen.
</blockquote>

View a Printable Version