Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

I See: No Dancing For You

4th June, 1888

My dear “For Those Not Fond of Dancing”,

I stumbled across your advertisement in the latest edition of Witch Weekly. While I am afraid that I myself do not fit the bill of what it is you are looking for, I was struck by what you had to say, and felt that I must reach out to you nonetheless. You seem, on paper, as though you would make a husband that is devoted indeed, and I find myself compelled to help you in this journey.

As to my credentials, well, I found my own name in that same publication that you chose to publish in. Look more deeply, if you question my motivations, but do not hesitate to seek me out. I may be your best ally in this most admirable of quests.

Sincerely,
I. Valentine

Mister August Echelon-Arnost,

Witch Weekly is pleased to inform you that your recent submission to our Lonely Hearts article has generated a response. Witch Weekly is devoted to providing help to all of our readers, no matter what their social disadvantages, and we are delighted to provide this service to the lovelorn in our magical community. We hope that you will be able to create a happy ending with our help, instead of being doomed to a tragically lonely life.

Please see the enclosed letter and advise us whether you will need your advertisement repeated in further issues of our magazine.
Y. Ventus
Editor in Chief
Witch Weekly

Get Featured in Witch Weekly! | Submit an article!
PMs on this account will not be checked.
Please contact a member of the Wench team for more information:
MJ | Lynn | Olive | Kit | Dante

June 5th
I. Valentine.,
I admit that I'm generally rather skeptical of seers in general, but your reviews in the Prophet and Witch Weekly are both fairly positive. Would you mind elaborating regarding your services, and what that would entail?
Sincerely,
A. E-A

The following 1 user Likes August Echelon-Arnost's post:
   Aldous Crouch

[Image: PxGk0D8.jpg]
set by Bree

7th June, 1888

Mr. E-A,

I was blessed, from a young age, with the Sight, though it has always been most apt involving matters of the heart. My own hostess met and wed her husband by my hand, and the two share blissful happiness. As a woman, it is difficult to make one's way in the world without an appropriate skill: this gift is mine.

Sincerely,
I. Valentine

June 9th
I. Valentine.,
I'll admit to being interested. How would one go about enlisting your aid?
Sincerely,
A. E-A

11th June, 1888

Mr. E-A,

I am happy to make appointments, either at The Painted Lady in Hogsmeade or Chance D’Amour in Irvingly. I have a flexible schedule, as I remain still quite new to the region.

Sincerely,
I. Valentine

June 13th
I. Valentine.,
Given the current situation in Irvingly, (and, now, my own neighborhood,) may we delay this meeting until the fog clears up?
Sincerely,
A. E-A

15th June, 1888

Mr. E-A,

I do think that doing so would be for the best. I am certain it will not be long before we might schedule something.

Sincerely,
I. Valentine

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
View a Printable Version