Cbox
Chat
Did you know?

First names were most often used by childhood or school friends. If the friendship was made after school age, first names would only really be used by women. Men were far more likely to refer to their friends by their surnames, a mark of familiarity. — Documentation

— Submit your own —
WANTED:

Emilia Wright for Jude Wright. Casually alienating offspring since 18882.
Separating was also not a great idea, though they weren't doing great at staying together anyway. If she were to volunteer to be the human sacrifice.. well... Hogsmeade had plenty of debutantes anyway...

Barnabas Skeeter in CYOA: Group D

— Nominate a quote —
Well-Traveled

Complete threads set in ten different forum locations. Threads must have at least ten posts, and three must be your own. Character accounts cannot be combined.

<
>

Food, Rum, and Good Company
Charles sighed a little and moved to stand up, placing a gentle kiss on her forehead as he did so.

He was a little disheartened by her answer though he could see why she elected to remain vague. She was still unsure. Which was fine.

"I can always find time for you, Ems," He said quietly as he moved, "Though I ought to be going - it is getting late. We will see each other soon."

Before he left however, Charles placed another kiss on her lips - lingering for a moment - before leaving.

He'd see her again soon and hoped it would be a regular occurrence.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Private Very Bad, No Good Decisions Bella Scrimgeour 18 254 October 19, 2018 – 3:20 AM
Last Post: Bella Scrimgeour
Private Have you seen my... Oh, food! Coleman Beasley 8 396 September 8, 2018 – 9:12 PM
Last Post: Coleman Beasley
  A Little Good News February Umbridge 10 259 August 31, 2018 – 2:21 AM
Last Post: February Umbridge
Private The Good, the Bad, and the Dirty Nicolina De Vries 10 508 August 11, 2018 – 9:50 PM
Last Post: Nicolina De Vries