Cbox
Chat
Did you know?

Fern-hunting parties became popular, allowing young women to get outside in a seemingly innocuous pursuit with less rigid oversight and chaperoning than they saw in parlors and drawing rooms. They may have even had the occasional romantic meetup with a similarly fern-impassioned beau. — Bree

— Submit your own —
WANTED:

Bunny Devon for Anne Devon. My fair lady of the night
Separating was also not a great idea, though they weren't doing great at staying together anyway. If she were to volunteer to be the human sacrifice.. well... Hogsmeade had plenty of debutantes anyway...

Barnabas Skeeter in CYOA: Group D

— Nominate a quote —
Well-Traveled

Complete threads set in ten different forum locations. Threads must have at least ten posts, and three must be your own. Character accounts cannot be combined.

<
>

Food, Rum, and Good Company
“I’m glad, Ems.” Charles said with a softness in his eyes that exhibited comfort and it was true: - being around Emmeline, as he often found his thoughts telling him, provided the Hit Wizard with a sense of comfort and peace one could only get with a very close friend or lover. The question was that he wasn’t sure which of those two Emmeline was. She was certainly not a lover – though he would consider her more than a friend at this point.

“I like you how you are, too. Just don’t be worried if you see me covered in dirt one day. My job is kind of messy,” Charles chuckled a little. He could remember once when he had to travel to the middle of England to catch a wizard and he ended up having to practically wrestle with the man in a marsh. The smell stuck for a solid week.