Charming is a Victorian Era Harry Potter roleplay set primarily in the village of Hogsmeade, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and the non-canon village of Irvingly. Characters of all classes, both magical and muggle — and even non-human! — are welcome.

With a member driven story line, monthly games and events, and a friendly and drama-free community focused on quality over quantity, the only thing you can be sure of is fun!
  • Newbie Guide
  • Apps
  • Rules
  • Playbys
  • Policy
  • Buddy System
  • History Lists
  • Occupations
  • Census
  • Adoptables
  • Hogwarts '87
  • CML
  • Daily Prophet
  • Witch Weekly
  • Lonely Threads
  • House Points
  • Events
  • Map
  • Suggestions
  • Maintenance
  • Stamps
  • Documentation
  • Toggle Cbox

News
    01.11 I've got a bit of a reputation...
    01.06 AC underway, and a puzzle to solve!
    01.01 Happy new year! Have some announcements of varying importance.
    12.31 Enter the Winter Labyrinth if you dare!
    12.23 Professional Quidditch things...
    12.21 New stamp!
    12.20 Concerning immortality
    12.16 A heads up that the Secret Swap deadline is fast approaching!
    12.14 Introducing our new Minister of Magic!
    12.13 On the first day of Charming, Kayte gave to me...
    12.11 Some quick reminders!
    12.08 Another peek at what's to come...
    12.05 It's election day! OOC, at least.
    12.04 We have our PW winners for November!
    12.02 New Skins! In less exciting news, the AC is underway.
    11.27 AC Saturday and election next week!
    11.21 A glimpse at post-move changes.
    11.13 This news is not at all big. Do not bother with it.

Olive's Networking Nightmare! ~Be Afraid~
    I can always use more Vic threads! Would Idony like to come see the baby?

and maybe Nemo/Theo since that just plain old amuses me?

I can start Vic/Idony if you want to start the other one?
    words cannot describe this set by Stef ♥
    [Image: oTMsdz.gif]
    [Image: 2emz8zq.png]
    I'm not sure how Idony feels about babies but I don't think she'd turn down an invitation :P

I shall put Nemo/Theo on my list!
    Rune keeps spoiling me unexpectedly with graphical wonders

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Guinevere/Dyllis- Alright, who starts the thread, and where should it be at?

Guinevere/Ursula- Same.

Acacia/Theo- Well, like I said with Guinevere and Dyllis, we can see were the thread(s) go. Who would start that thread? Would you like it to be in the past, or should we wait until summer?

Acacia/Phllida- Who should start that thread?
    I realized we've had a woeful lack of threads together so I've come to try and fix that. :P

For Mariana, I obviously have @Sage Macnair.
    For Petra, I have either @January Lynch and @Clarissa Cosgrove. The latter is also a seventh year prefect.
    For Questor, I also have a muggleborn second year though he's a Hufflepuff - @Aleksei Nichols
    For Evil, I have @Joella Wood that Evil could maybe become a bad influence to?
    For Idony, @Saoirse Cleary is a violinist in a theaters orchestra. I also have Audrina who is also friends with Bee's Veronica!
    For Theo, @Tom Grant is a second year auror in training.
    For Adelia, @Rachel Hart as a friend? She is also swiftly approaching spinsterhood. They were also yearmates though Rachel was a Hufflepuff.

I probably have a lot more possibilities than that within my 48 but these were the ones that jumped out as the most obvious to get rolling.
    1/8 vampire, has a light dash of a French accent
    PLAY TRISTAN'S ROMANTIC INTEREST/BAD INFLUENCE
    [Image: mBgvze.png]
    [Image: fbG6udO.png][Image: IVbwHN.png][Image: AnQ1s0Z.png]
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    For Spryly, I obviously have @Cameron Gillenwater. I'm not sure if we've established anything between them in the past (didn't Spryly get involved with the Cameron skirmish in History of Magic at the beginning of the year?), but I'm looking for friends for him!
    [Image: oSw0sO.png]
    mj is a wizard
    Sorry to all of you for my tardy response!
    @Acacia Ruskin - the one with Phyllida would probably make most sense if you started. Maybe lets wait for summer for Acacia/Theo? As for the other two I really don't mind, you're welcome to start one or both, I can't start anything until the 25th though as I'm out of the country and restricted to an aging tablet.

@Tristan Michaud
    Emmaaaaaaa! We should definitely have more threads, we have not had enough of those! I can't remember what our last thread was actually :(
    Anyway, let's see....
    Sage/Mariana should definitely happen, if not right now then in the near future!
    January/Clarissa/Pet - I'm not sure how they'd get along, though I'd think Clarissa/Pet would maybe me a more likely friendship since I'd imagine their prefectdom would push them into each others company.
    Aleksei/Spryly - I always want Spryly threads he doesn't get enough. We could certainly try threading them and see if they end up friends?
    Actually I might as well just say now that YES to everything, I am up for whatever threads tickle your fancy you name it! As I said to Kelly though I can't start anything until the 25th but if you wanna start something while I'm gone that's fine. I probably have more chance of replying to it before the 25th actually since I'll have my tablet.

@Cameron Gillenwater Breeeeeeeee
    I don't think Spryly did get involved with that probably because I suck. Spryly could always use new friends, I think he'd probably feel really smug taking a first year Gryffindor under his wing as a friend actually. It might be really cute. let's do it.
    [-] The following 1 user Likes Ursula Black's post:
       Tristan Michaud

It does make the most sense for me the start the Phyllida one, and so I have. When you have time, take a look. It's long though. I can wait till summer hopefully I remember, my memory is pathetic. I'm thinking of making the one with Ursula, because that sound so fun. I can wait for the Dyllis one. I hope you have a safe trip.
    MR. DETERMINED for Tig should be trying to woo her on a dare/bet from his friends; could be as simple as getting a dance from her but then there's a whole peanut gallery of men watching him fail and laughing. After he's humiliated in front of his friends it could be a point of pride for him to get a dance/kiss/smile/whatever from her. >D
    [-] The following 1 user Likes Magnus Lockhart's post:
       Ursula Black

Ohh Antigone might have known Gabby from school. Gabby would have been in the year below her and a Gryffindor and both are/we're ucpb and reality bound to have run into each other at someee point!
    @Gabrielle Fontaine ooh yeah I'd say that's likely! From Tig's end there'd probably have been a shortage of pleasant interactions on account of her relation to Annette x3

Hehe, yeah, Gabby probably would either be oblivious to Tig's lack or to social to care, if we are being honest so that could make an interesting dynamic.

Possibly Related Threads...
    Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
    Open Thread Bree's Networking 4.0 Annabelle Scrimgeour 2 1,118 01-17-2018, 01:38 AM
    Last Post: Annabelle Scrimgeour
      John's Networking Qedma Bakaffa 4 157 12-29-2017, 08:11 PM
    Last Post: Aldous Crouch
    Open Thread Silver's Networking! Nerissa Stone 18 573 12-26-2017, 08:53 PM
    Last Post: Elsie Beauregard
      Nichole's Networking V.3 Calla Potts 0 62 12-26-2017, 05:16 PM
    Last Post: Calla Potts
      Networking Guidelines & Coding Elsie Beauregard 3 3,325 12-25-2017, 08:31 AM
    Last Post: Annabelle Scrimgeour