Cbox
Chat
Did you know?

First names were most often used by childhood or school friends. If the friendship was made after school age, first names would only really be used by women. Men were far more likely to refer to their friends by their surnames, a mark of familiarity. — Documentation

— Submit your own —
WANTED:

Emilia Wright for Jude Wright. Casually alienating offspring since 18882.
Separating was also not a great idea, though they weren't doing great at staying together anyway. If she were to volunteer to be the human sacrifice.. well... Hogsmeade had plenty of debutantes anyway...

Barnabas Skeeter in CYOA: Group D

— Nominate a quote —
Well-Traveled

Complete threads set in ten different forum locations. Threads must have at least ten posts, and three must be your own. Character accounts cannot be combined.

<
>

Plottable Characters
Adopt & Plot!

Members are encouraged to post any adoptable characters needed for specific plots here. Remember to state why the character is needed, such as “Stuart is a potential love interest for Lorraine”, or even “TOP SECRET FAMILY SHENANIGANS TO COME GET READY YO”—“I want my mother because she’s my mother” is better suited for our Adoptable Characters listing instead :)

These ads will be cleaned out infrequently throughout the year, but players will be given notice to ensure all posts are up-to-date and posted with active accounts.

CAN YOUR NEEDS BE MET BY AN EXISTING CHARACTER?
Try Lonely Plots instead!

PMs on this account will not be checked.
Instead, please contact Ursula Black, Aldous Crouch, Cassius Lestrange, Elias Grimstone, Elladora Black, or Elsie Beauregard with any questions, issues, or concerns.

Current as of 7/15/18.

The Vampire Coven
Any of these characters are to be used to get a plot involving Lyra Potter, the vampires of Britain generally, and the Ministry liaisons who have to deal with them off the ground. These can be temporary characters, can be filled by previously existing characters, or can be combined with other ads if applicable.

While I would obviously prefer activity, your ability to make dramatic plot choices is a higher priority. Please don't be scared away from taking one of these if you feel you can play them well, regardless of your availability!

All roles are gender fluid and unless specified, have entirely open backstories. This includes age, magical background or lack thereof, ethnicity, origins, and history. Most characters should be working class unless you have a damn good reason why they're not, and no one should have a reputation higher than five (though most will likely be lower). Their residence should be the vampire caverns unless you have another idea and want to discuss it with me!

The Cynic
An older vampire and therefore one who carries a good deal of respect in the community, the Cynic distrusts the magical community and thinks Lyra's ambitions to be more seamlessly integrated with them will only end in disaster. The Cynic is her main foil and will work to sabotage her efforts at establishing a "clean slate" for vampires, either by deterring others from joining her cause, or by more overt acts of violence. The Cynic sees vampires as inherently separate from witches and wizards and does not believe it is morally wrong to kill them in order to sustain themselves.

The Pragmatist
The Pragmatist is older than Lyra, though that isn't saying much (she was only turned five years ago and is still a "baby" in vampire terms). Because of this, the Pragmatist tends to see her ideals as rather naive or even "cute," though would not go so far as to actively sabotage them. The Pragmatist thinks killing is regrettable but necessary, and tries to justify it to themselves by choosing his/her targets appropriately - for instance, killing a 'bad person' or someone who is unlikely to be missed. The Pragmatist also has extensive connections to the black market and often procures blood bags or donations from Slum dwellers for themselves and other residents of the Caverns. The Pragmatist generally disapproves of how much press vampire murders have received lately, but only because s/he dislikes unnecessarily putting their community in the spotlight. Played by MJ as Ishmael

The Mouse
The Mouse's defining trait is fear; s/he is skittish around witches and wizards due to some previous poor encounter with magic which has left him/her mistrustful of anyone who can wield it. Despite this, s/he is conflicted about killing, and would like to see Lyra's goals succeed — though may be persuaded or bullied by the Cynic into not openly supporting her.

The Idealist
The Idealist is a young vampire (turned less than twenty years ago), who shares many of Lyra's ideals about being able to live openly with the magical community. Unfortunately, the Idealist has not really mastered impulse control, and has incredible difficulty being in close proximity to humans if s/he hasn't eaten very recently. The Idealist may have existing ties in the magical world; that's up to you! Whether s/he is or has ever been in contact with them and how they reacted to the news that s/he had been turned is also up to you. Played by Kit as Dimitri Lancaster

If you play a vampire who does not fit into one of these boxes, please plot with me all the same! The community is too tight for Lyra and your vamp not to meet sooner or later!

because I could not stop for Death
He kindly stopped for me — the Carriage held but just Ourselves — and Immortality.
Kayte's Plottables

Hello friends! Before we get started, I do have a few policies regarding my adoptables:
  • Please reserve your character with me before apping!
  • Obviously, I'd prefer activity from anyone to take these on XD If, after six months, I don't think you're doing much with them (I have very lax standards, don't worry!), I reserve the right to ask you to give them up so someone more active may take them on.
  • I'll give you two weeks after loosing a character in an AC before I put them back up for grabs! If you drop them via Maintenance, they become immediately available again. If you just want to temp drop them, talk to me first! :)
  • Anyone picking up one of my ads must include the family and personality sections. I provide the family in all my applications so just mentioning the names is quite fine by me. Personality can be as minimal as three basic traits, just so I know for sure that our ideas of the character mesh.
If you have any questions about any of the characters below, fire off a PM to Aldous Crouch, catch me on skype, or stalk me in the cbox ;)

Last updated September 15th, 2018

Contents

Wanteds for...
CYRUS | ELINOR | HOLLIDAY | MAEVE
Below, you’ll find requests that I need for a specific thing for a specific character. Go figure. They are different from my other wanteds in that they are not blood relations and there is some sort of arc in sight. So that’s exciting.

~
For Cyrus

THE EX-INTERN
[Image: 350x185.jpg]
B. 1863-1866 | WCHB | OPEN | ???
The Ex-Intern can be any sex, gender, ethnicity, or sexuality. They are not a metamorphmagus. In 1883, they were working as a Creature-Induced Injuries intern at St Mungo’s and were turned in the same attack as Cyrus Westerman, then healer Ephraim Belby. Publicly outed as a werewolf, they were shunned by their family. What they’ve done in the years since is up to you, however they have not been in Hogsmeade. They will, however, settle into the slums after the fog lifts, and are due for a run-in with their former mentor… Reserved for MJ! =D

Immediate Ties: Cyrus Westerman

~
For Elinor

----- GOYLE
[Image: UzE2f7x.jpg?1]
B. 1860 | MCPB | SLYTHINDOR | WIFE
----- and Elinor grew up together, and though they were different in nature—bold vs. reserved, impulsive vs. thoughtful—they were very close until their Hogwarts years, and still moderately close even then. It was, therefore, the height of betrayal when ----- did not stand by Elinor when she and Frederick became engaged. ----- later went on to marry Amos Goyle, though Nora didn’t learn this until many years later.

Wanted to plot out some decade-old drama because #yolo. What her marriage is like etc. is up to the first person to pick up a half of the happy(?) couple. Pictured PB is Anna Camp but this is flexible as long as her family had been in England for at least three generations.

Can't commit long term? This character can be a temporary!

Immediate Ties: Elinor Goyle

~
For Holliday

“DOLORES”
[Image: FYCgfhe.jpg]
B. 1872-1873 | WCAB/MCAB | RAVENDOR | FIFTH YEAR (’88)
Topaz Urquart received ample support from many of her peers after being turned into a werewolf. Too much support. Enter the trio (Beatrix Borgin et al) of friends who hate her for it, and, by extension, hate her best friend Holliday and her twin, Ruby!

“Dolores” isn’t as actively anti-Topaz as her friends, but is very pro-Her Friends and so will back them 98%. She is in Ravenclaw or Gryffindor. As a fourth year, this character can apply for prefect next year! Her family structure, feelings on other halfbreeds, etc. is all up to you! Pictured is Lana Condor.

Immediate Ties: Beatrix Borgin Holliday Fudge Taggart Renshaw
Potential Ties: Citrine Weasley
Double Up: Dahlia Potts, Ms. Banges (4), "Jemima", "Ethel"

~
For Maeve

There is a thing. No I will not tell you what it is.

Other Connollys are certainly available—check out Maeve’s profile to see if any pique your interest!

PÁDRAIG CONNOLLY
[Image: hGooCkS.jpg?1]
B. 1823 | MCHB | GRYFFINDOR | AUROR
Maeve’s father, with whom she is quite close. Pádraig loves his wife dearly but would not support her in her quest to see Maeve a Proper Lady™--he did, however, bow where Brighid was concerned. An auror of many years, he is steadfastly loyal to the Ministry though, like most of his family, has a fun-loving nature. He seems to be the only relation of his generation to support Domhnall’s ambitions wholeheartedly. Pádraig is a loyal man, though is the King of Grudgeholdia—he views Desmond and Lorcan’s leaving as a slight akin to murdering the family dog in cold blood. The suggested PB is Duncan Lacroix with alternatives to be dark or red-haired.

Immediate Ties: Maeve Connolly Finlay Connolly
Bonus Ties: Lorcan Byrne Finnian Byrne Theodoric Jameshill

CAITRÍONA CONNOLLY née BRENNAN
[Image: 350x185.jpg]
B. 1831 | MCHB | HUFFLEDOR | WIFE
Maeve and her mother have never seen eye to eye. Where Maeve is loud and rash, Cait is reserved and pensive. What they both share is a stubbornness akin to mountains: neither will budge on what they believe to be true. In spite of their differences and the fact that they frequently butt heads over them, the two do love one another. Cait is also deeply in love with her husband, and is the only one who can get him to budge on things. The two met through her cousin, Colm, who married Eileen Connolly. Having failed so utterly with Maeve, she is determined to mold Brighid into the picture of a young lady, whatever it takes. She does not work, but takes part in athletics deemed appropriate for women, and likely volunteers with some appropriate charity. There is no suggested PB, but she should be dark- or red-haired. She is the same height as Maeve, and the two are the shortest in the family (other than Ronan, who is a child). Reserved for Lauren!

Bonus Ties: Lorcan Byrne Finnian Byrne

DONOVAN CONNOLLY
[Image: sZFDU0S.jpg?1]
B. 1855 | MCHB | GRYFFINDOR | MUSEUM-ISH
The eldest of his branch of Connolly children but not of his generation, After graduating, he traveled around the world doing some sort of research for four years before returning home to live with the rest of the family. At present, his work sees him deal heavily, if not exclusively, with the museum. Donovan did everything right—was sorted into Gryffindor, went into research—but still managed to irk his father and grandfather by eagerly volunteering to move into a cottage on the family grounds when space in the house proper became cramped. He is one of the quieter Connollys but also one of the sharper. Though hurlable, he is not actively seeking a bride for whatever reason. The suggested PB is Matt Smith with alternatives to have dark hair.

Bonus Ties: Lorcan Byrne Finnian Byrne

DUBLIN CONNOLLY
[Image: 16JUPI1.jpg?1]
B. 1861 | MCHB | GRYFFINDOR | UNSPEAKABLE
The only person on the planet that Maeve is closer to than her father or sister, Dublin is her cousin and the two went through school together. She works as an Unspeakable at the Ministry, and while she has been engaged four times, she has never actually made it down the aisle. The suggested PB is Hannah John-Kamen with alternatives to be mixed-race b/c her mom.

Immediate Ties: Maeve Connolly
Bonus Ties: Lorcan Byrne Tiberius Lestrange Ernest Mulciber Finnian Byrne Finlay Connolly

If I could marry Bee I would but I can't so I ship our characters instead.
Updated July 18!
The Revolutionaries

The Revs are a group of activists, progressives, optimists and do-gooders who have been orbiting Jude Wright since around 1882. Names and concepts very loosely borrowed from Les Mis. Everyone has a lot of Opinions on the election, and political beliefs all veer leftwards. The gang hangs out in a wizarding London pub named ‘The Augurey Beak Cafe,’ and are mostly lower/middle class. Reps should be mostly 3s/4s.

To adopt, please contact MJ or Beanie!
SHINY SPECIAL POLICIES:
  • Names and PBs are up to you; POC encouraged.
  • Should be aged between about 21-31.
  • Reservations last for 2 weeks.
  • In case of willful dropping, ads will go up straightaway. If you lose them in an AC, we’ll wait a week.
’The Enjolras’ Jude Wright | The leader of the Revs, an ardent progressive who will either lead them to doom or victory. Played by MJ.

The Combeferre  | Kingsley Wells MCAB. Jude’s best friend, a ridiculously intelligent healer who is in many ways the ‘brains’ of the operation. Former Ravenclaw. Lives with Jude in London. Middle Class. He’s part of the leadership-trio that includes Esteban Zavala, and so should have been yearmates with Esteban and Jude (so born in about 1861.) I like Nathan Stewart-Jarrett for his face.

The Courfeyrac | Esteban Zavala The ‘center’ of the group, Esteban is charming and energetic and personable. The third part of the leadership trio. Played by Kit.

’The Marius’ |MCAB. Born to the upper class, Marius was disowned by his grandfather for being an ardently progressive nerd and is now in the ~middle class and about a rep 3. He is ridiculously in love with ‘Cosette,’ and often ridiculous in other ways, too. He is ardent and optimistic and frequently naive, and I love him. Suggested PB: Tom Webb

’The Joly’ | @'Finn Rowe' Finn is an anxious healer with hypochondriac tendencies, a sometimes-hazardous combination. Generally eccentric. He lives with Bossuet and Musichetta, and is played by Fawkes.

’The Musichetta’| LCAB. Musichetta is an amiable woman, quick-witted, and light on her feet. She lives with Finn and Bossuet. There is room for a functional polyship between Finn/Chetta/Bossuet, to be discussed with Fawkes. Suggested PB: Paulina Singer.

’The Bossuet’ | Asha Bilton LCAB. Bossuet is a cheerful person with legitimately terrible luck all of the time, basically proof of the law that if something can go wrong, it probably will. Despite this, he’s a huge optimist and always laughing and cracking jokes. He and Finn are BFFs. There is room for a functional polyship between Finn/Chetta/Bossuet, to be discussed with Fawkes.

’The Bahorel’ | Raymond Beasley A solid boxer who can and will cheerfully kick your ass. He was definitely a Gryffindor and has the kind of bold personality that can rub people the wrong way, but is also one of the best friends you will ever have once you have him. His favorite human being is Marius and he sometimes boxes with Kieran. He is a member of the middle or lower class and I love him.

’The Feuilly’ | A member of the lower class, Feuilly is an orphan (or had a similarly difficult childhood) with a generous heart. Extremely hard-working, he did not get to complete his schooling; still, he champions education for all, and is probably self-taught and multi-talented at a bunch of skills and/or personal interests (and Jude thinks he’s basically the best person ever). A down-to-earth guy, he likely gets along pretty well with people outside the group. Suggested PB: Markel Williams.

’The Jehan’| MCAB. Comfortably middle class, Jehan is sweet, sensitive and very shy. He’s a dreamer and melancholy poet, has the worst fashion sense imaginable, is really into literature and flowers and nature and music and falls in love easily but also Dramatically Contemplates Death and is Ready to Fight. (Think John Keats.)

’The Grantaire Kieran Abernathy | Kieran is a borderline alcoholic asshole secret-werewolf, who originally came to meetings to heckle but now comes to… heckle. And be painfully in love with Jude. It’s a thing.

’The Eponine’ Eileen Buchanan Eileen is a delightful smart-ass and Kieran’s roommate. She’s in unrequited love with Marius, because the Kieleen flat is a painful place, and so Hufflepuff it hurts.

’The Cosette’ Betsy Cooper AN ANGEL AMONG US. MCAB, Cosette is a rep 3 for being a known bastard, or at least a suspected one, because she is not her father’s biological daughter. She’s generally lovely but has a hard edge if pushed, and had a terrible childhood that she usually doesn’t talk about. Kieran thinks she’s an actual angel and she often models for his drawings. She is dreadfully in love with ‘Marius.’

’The Montparnasse’ Monty Morales LCAB. A London criminal and general asshole, Montparnasse swings by to antagonize the rest of the gang and is sort of the anti-Jude. Generally lacking in morals, Montparnasse is useful if you want to get something done under the radar… But might stab you in the back to do it. We think it would be cool if he was tied to the Ashwinders, but talk to Kayte if you want to go that route! Beanie thinks it’s fun if he has some brief sexual history with Kieran, but it’s up for discussion. Suggested PB is Joseph Gilgun.

Credits

Coding for this compiled by Lady, but taken from various things around the site. Soph coded the quote at the beginning, the headers are integrated into the site's coding, and the coding for the justified paragraph format is taken from a letter coding also by Soph! Kayte  basically scalped this to make a zombified want ad thinger, and then Beanie stole it from her. >.>

Last updated July 18th

Bree's Plottables
Guidelines:
  • Please contact me (Skype or PM Edric Umbridge) before you register and/or app!
  • Details may or may not be set-in-stone, so don't hesitate to ask if you're curious!
  • Please contact me before you drop a character, whether it be temporarily or permanently, to avoid hurt feelings! If you're just not feeling the character, either, don't be afraid to tell me so!
Last updated: 06.15.2018 | Click for my family adoptables!

LONG-LOST MOTHER

for Edric Umbridge
b. 1829 | MC/WCPB | Open House | Runaway (Ex)-Wife

Ella Umbridge (née -----) is the long-lost mother of Edric Umbridge. Born in 1829 to a lower-MC family, Ella attended Hogwarts and was sorted into any house. Though she didn't actively seek a wealthier husband following graduation, she always hoped to be carried off by her knight in shining armour. She found a very successful match in Mr. Oswald Umbridge, the owner of a muggle and magical factory empire across the British Isles. Her idealization of him—and eventually of their marriage—led to her ultimately having her heart broken in 1853 when he admitted he didn't really love her romantically (ouch!).

Rather than resign herself to an unhappy marriage, she impulsively made the decision to flee with a less-successful man who had long sought her affections, leaving behind her family—including her then two-year-old son, Edric. She was unknowingly divorced by her husband on grounds of abandonment in 1854.

Her life between 1854 and the present is (mostly) open to the player, though there are a few requirements: (1) though she cohabited with her lover, it's unlikely they ever married; (2) her reputation should be middling at best; and (3) she has not maintained the wealth she had with her (former) husband.

Suggested PB is Rebecca Front, with alternatives to be age-appropriate and brunette/grey-haired.

Immediate Ties: Edric Umbridge

CHILDHOOD BESTIE

for Dolores Diggory
b. 1865-1866 | MCAB | Not-Gryffindor | Debutante/Reasonable MC Occupation

"Victoria" is the childhood best friend of Dolly Diggory. Born between 1865-1866, Victoria was sorted into any house except Gryffindor. The two girls became more distant during school, each embracing their own interests and joining separate social circles; in fact, they hardly spoke at all by third year!

The two went onto have their own lives—at least until a very-married Dolly returned to Britain in 1887 and attempted to reconcile the relationship. Victoria welcomed the presence of her old childhood friend in her life, and after admitting that she was displeased with her still-unmarried status, Dolly sent for her Moroccan matchmaking friend, Inès Valentine, to find Victoria her soulmate!

Suggested PB is Sofia Carson, with alternatives to be age-appropriate. POC welcome!

Immediate Ties: Dolores Diggory, Inès Valentine
Double Up!: Thistle Potts

THE PEST OF A "FRIEND"

for Justice Rookwood
b. 1872-1873 | MCAB | Not Ravenclaw | Fifth Year ('88) | #PrefectSeason

"Ethel" is the friend(?) of Justice Rookwood. Born in 1872-1873, she began Hogwarts in September of 1884 and was sorted into any house but Ravenclaw. While not necessarily a social climber, Ethel is of the belief that social bounds do not apply to her and as such has a tendency to push her way into other peoples' lives. Such was the case when she out nowhere and began chatting up Justice and his friends before and after quidditch practice, at breakfast, in class, etc., causing Justice and her friends to side-eye her.

Ever the nice one, Justice has been unwilling to tell her to shove it and has put up with her — especially since she dragged "Jemima" into their group. She may be crushing on Justice or "Gideon", but that isn't required.

The suggested PB is Molly Jackson, with alternatives to be age-appropriate. POC welcome!

Immediate Ties: Justice Rookwood, Harrison Vance, Jemima Farley
Potential Ties: Frida Lestrange, Darling Whitledge, Clementine Rookwood, Ruby Urquart, Seneca Lestrange, Chrysanta Ruskin
Double Up!: Ms. Banges | "Dolores"

set by MJ!
Post Log
MJ's Plottables
Guidelines:
  • Please contact me before picking up one of my wanteds! If in doubt as to how to reach me, PM Elias Grimstone.
  • Let me know if you plan to drop the character, temporarily or otherwise! If they go inactive and I don't hear from you, I reserve the right to put them back up for adoption.
  • For the most part bolded facts are fixed, but (depending on the character) I might be flexible on some of the details, provided you discuss your ideas with me first!
Last updated: 16/07/18 | Click here for my adoptables!

For Ishmael

Ishmael doesn't often turn people into vampires, but when he does, it's usually because he's gotten attached. He met these two - at different times - while they were still human, magic or muggle, and has either seen them on and off since then or they've fallen off his radar for a while and showed up in Britain out of the blue. Their backstories are very flexible, as they will be younger than Ishmael but can be from anywhere between then and now, be it from Revolutionary America, turn-of-the-century France, or basically anywhere from Britain, Europe, or Asia. I'd prefer you to talk to me first, obviously, so we can figure out the details - also take a look at Lynn's vampire plottables to see whereabouts they might fit into Lyra's schemes. These characters can be either permanent or temporary, depending on what you want to do with them: either way, come join the vamp!drama!

VAMPIRE BROMANCE

B.???? | WC VAMPIRE | PB: OPEN

This dude once helped Ishmael out of a bind, and they became friendly after that. In fact, they were such bros that when this guy got in a life-threatening situation, Ishmael got sentimental and rescued him from his untimely deathbed. Or that's how Ishmael remembers it. This guy is much less cool with being a vampire than Ishmael is; being a good, honest, moral person, he has issues with drinking people's blood and may well have a lot of #angst if he has killed people in the past. Understandably, this has caused a bit of a rift in their friendship - Ishmael just wants him to lighten up and have fun so they can continue to be bros eternally. Pictured is Aldis Hodge but face is totally open, depending on their background.

CRAZY EX-GIRLFRIEND

B.????| WC VAMPIRE | PB: OPEN

Okay, so turning this girl was a Big Mistake. When they met and she was human, Ishmael probably had a big old crush on her and they may have started off having a fling and/or Ishmael using her as a willing blood bank. At some point, he turned her (either accidentally, or because #Romance?) but he quickly came to regret this, when he realised this girl likes being a vampire too much. Even more than Ishmael, she has no qualms about feeding off people - or killing them - and probably lures her victims out by trying to seduce them. She may target a certain type of person she has a vendetta against, or may never have bothered to learn any control and just goes on mad sprees, letting other people clean up her messes. Obviously, if she doesn't reform her ways, she may well get into big trouble in Hogsmeade - but how things go is all up to you! Pictured is Jessica Parker Kennedy but face is totally open, depending on their background. Played by Lady as Azazel

For Jude Wright

EMILIA WRIGHT

B.1836 | UCHB/PB | PB: NAOMI WATTS

Jude's mother. Emilia comes from a generally traditional/conservative upper class family. Although she and her husband got along reasonably enough, it was probably an advantageous match more than one of affection -  and, for whatever reason, they only had one child. Unfortunately for them, that child was Jude. Precocious as a kid and painfully opinionated as a teenager, he didn't make it easy for them to be the typical hands-off UC parents, but things only got worse after he'd graduated Hogwarts, butting heads with his father and derailing far too many dinner parties with socialist rhetoric and other distressing things. Worried about their standing in their social circles, they basically tell him to shape up or ship out - Jude does the latter, moves away to London, and basically ignores his parents' existence as much as humanly possible. At first, at least, they do the same to him - but they come across as perhaps too soft to disown him properly, as when Michael dies of the Laughing Plague in 1884, his will passes on the family estate and inheritance on to Jude as though nothing has happened. (No one is best pleased about this.)

Emilia herself may continue to live on the estate, rent somewhere in Hogsmeade/London, or some combination of both. Her personality is largely open, as is her Hogwarts house, what she does with herself since her husband's death, and how her feelings have or have not changed. I imagine her own rep/social standing has probably suffered somewhat since her socialite wife days, and she may have gravitated towards new friendships or interests as a widow. At some stage in her life, she might even have liked to have a career of her own - but as a married UC woman, didn't follow through - so maybe she's thinking about that again! Maybe she's even becoming more liberal! ;) Regardless, I think it would be interesting if Emilia tried to bridge the gap with Jude and gradually repair their relationship - but I'm pretty open to seeing how things develop!  

(Her natal family situation is also up to you, since Jude probably holds the title of 'Angry Gay Cousin' and doesn't see much of the extended family anymore.) Suggested face is Naomi Watts, but open to alternatives as long as they're blonde/blue-eyed.

Kelly's Plottables
  1. Please let me know that you wish to reserve a character before apping or registering them!
  2. Suggested PBs are just that—suggested—but please run alternative PBs by me before reserving them!
  3. If you drop a character suddenly and without notice, they go back up for adoption. I'm willing to keep a character under your name if you have to drop them temporarily.
  4. I reserve the right to refuse adoption.
Bree is magical and let me copy this for my own adoptables.
I have characters labeled in levels of priority. This doesn't necessarily mean I don't want the "low priority" characters made, but rather that they're less intertwined with my character's doings at the current moment! I'd still love to seem them played if you're interested!
  • A "High Priority Character" is one whose actions are directly tied to the actions of my character at the current moment and likely have the ability to make decisions that could affect the fate of my character. Such characters might be parents to unmarried women, potential love interests, etc.
  • A "Medium Priority Character" is a one who is probably mentioned as an NPC somewhere and would be good to have around for current doings, but whose actions and involvement wouldn't likely directly affect whatever plots are happening. Such characters may be members of a friend group, relatives who they rely on for advice but not support, etc.
  • A "Low Priority Character" is one who likely isn't involved with the day-to-day doings with my character, likely because they have a life separate from my character. They may be a younger sister off at finishing school or Hogwarts, a married brother off with his own family, etc.
The Rawlinson Family
— For Margaret Rawlinson

EMMELINE RAWLINSON NÉE ___
b. 1850 | UCPB | Socialite | Suggested PB: Annabelle Wallis
High Priority Character

Mother of Margaret and her siblings, she tends be a bit pushy towards her children towards her views. By a bit, meaning 'tries to set up her daughter with a man while on her first seaon'. A soft purist, she and her husband have allowed for their squib daughter to remain under their household. Though they try to keep it quiet that one of their children is a squib.

Emmeline has taken it upon herself to play as a very insistant match maker for her daughter, hoping to find a pureblood man for Margeret to marry who has similar views some in her family do.

Emmeline is open as a short or long term character, but I'd love to see her played out during this season and see which lady finds Margaret a husband, if either of them do by the end of the season.

Magic by MJ!
[Image: pbH8Qz.png]
[Image: IyGtyD.png][Image: fbG6udO.png]
[Image: uZwWyBq.jpg]
Finn's Plottables!

Heya!  These are the plottables for Finn.  If you want to play someone, please contact Billie Farrow.  Please try to be active!   If you want adoptables, check over here.

Ester Montgomery
36 (1852) | Any House | Working or Middle Class? | Halfblood or Pureblood
Probably a nude model or something or a moocher

Ester Montgomery is the mother of Thomas Montgomery.  Three years ago, she ran away with a pornographer and left her family in the dust.  I mean, who wouldn't?  It is highly likely she was already having an affair with him long before the two took off.  After Ester's daughter died before she was even able to turn one, she started to act differently and would often disappear for days on end.  The family moved from Yorkshire to Hogsmeade to Irvingly in a rather short span of time to try and make a new start.  Two years ago, Ester started sending her son letters while he was at school.  None of these letters have been answered, but they keep arriving.  It's getting harder and harder for her son to avoid them any longer.
Play-by must have dark hair.

[Image: xxq4g6.png]
Awesome signature by MJ!  Thank yoooou!
'ANNA'
[Image: MV5BMjUzZTJmZDItODRjYS00ZGRhLTg2NWQtOGE0...17_AL_.jpg]

'Anna' is a Russian socialite, she is between 25-35, and she is upper middle class and was/or is married.  She is HB/PB but most likely Halfblood
She may or may not have children, and her husband could be in the picture or dead - that is up to the player.  She has some sort of base/house in St. Petersburg

She is confident, vivacious, and outgoing.  While not upper class she conducts herself as a consummate lady and is adept at navigating social situations.  She is witty and intelligent.  She is basically the type of lady that all little girls would dream of growing up to be.   She completed her education at Durmstrang, and would have been a Raven-dor if she had gone to Hogwarts.  

She has a reputation no lower than 8.

She was introduced to society by Maddie's grandmother, who treated her as a daughter after Katerina was disowned.  

This summer (circa end of June) Maddie made a trip to St. Petersburg and the two were introduced.  She knows all of the circumstances surrounding the estrangement and the inheritance.  She and Maddie became friends, and she has helped Maddie adapt to society, albeit in Russia.  

When Maddie determined that she was going to return to England, 'Anna' decided to go to, if her husband is in the picture he should have come too.  This decision was made mostly for fun and because she hadn't spent any time there and well, because she could!

Now that Maddie and Maggie are a little strained, Maddie confides a good deal in 'Anna' and trusts her opinion on how to adept to her new role.  

[Image: ItXbzb.png]
<3 Nolan sets are crack!
I'm Doing a Challenge! HELP
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adoptable Characters Charming 14 8,413 September 17, 2018 – 12:48 AM
Last Post: Angharad Warbeck