Cbox
Chat
Did you know?

Fern-hunting parties became popular, allowing young women to get outside in a seemingly innocuous pursuit with less rigid oversight and chaperoning than they saw in parlors and drawing rooms. They may have even had the occasional romantic meetup with a similarly fern-impassioned beau. — Bree

— Submit your own —
WANTED:

Bunny Devon for Anne Devon. My fair lady of the night
Separating was also not a great idea, though they weren't doing great at staying together anyway. If she were to volunteer to be the human sacrifice.. well... Hogsmeade had plenty of debutantes anyway...

Barnabas Skeeter in CYOA: Group D

— Nominate a quote —
Well-Traveled

Complete threads set in ten different forum locations. Threads must have at least ten posts, and three must be your own. Character accounts cannot be combined.

<
>

Finn's Networking
EEE HE'S SO CUTE!!! Once the fog lifts and he's back in Hogsmeade, we need a Leo/Elsbeth thread pronto! <333
(July 16, 2018 – 12:37 AM)Declan Wood Wrote: EEE HE'S SO CUTE!!! Once the fog lifts and he's back in Hogsmeade, we need a Leo/Elsbeth thread pronto! <333

Sounds good!
Added Archie!
For Archer Belby I have these people:

Paxton Fudge - An incoming firstie and... a very strange kid, Paxton takes pride in the fact that his father is a ghost. He is very social, inquisitive, and adventurous though he also has no issues getting up to mischief! He's definitely interested in ghosts (duh!)

Woopy - He hates everyone and any student should thread with him at least once. That is all.

Edgar Hughes - You want ghosts? I got ghosts!

Sherry Jewell - I feel like she'd be a sweet sort of person toward Archer during Hogwarts and aim to help him where she can.

Let me know if any of these work for you and I'll be happy to plot! I have Skype and Discord should you wanna discuss over those, too!
(Yesterday – 8:11 PM)Edgar Hughes Wrote: Paxton Fudge  - An incoming firstie and... a very strange kid, Paxton takes pride in the fact that his father is a ghost. He is very social, inquisitive, and adventurous though he also has no issues getting up to mischief! He's definitely interested in ghosts (duh!)
Woopy  - He hates everyone and any student should thread with him at least once. That is all.
Edgar Hughes  - You want ghosts? I got ghosts!
Sherry Jewell  - I feel like she'd be a sweet sort of person toward Archer during Hogwarts and aim to help him where she can.
Paxton sounds like a good potential friend! Archie would definitely think it's cool that Paxton has a ghost dad and ask him many, enthusiastic questions about it. He's also a little strange, too, so I think they'd probably make a good pair to have adventures with at Hogwarts. Maybe they could even meet/harass the school ghosts together haha

I'd love to have a thread with Woopy.

Maybe we could work out something with Edgar whenever Fogpocalypse ends. Haha

And a Sherry thread once school starts would be great.
OH MY YES Like... Ghost Adventures with Archer and Paxton! I would love that.

Woopy - yes!
Edgar is currently in Hogsmeade and isn't banished or anything so if Archer ends up there, they could totally bump into one another.

Sherry is in London, though!
oh yeah i also have james he's cool
Hello it is I!

Come to Gervaise Ollivander for all your wand-getting needs! Also we should test-thread Archie and Abraxas Crabbe when they get to school to see how they get on =D I'll have other students/professors to offer as well, depending on which house he gets sorted into!

For Leo, he's technically related to Hannah Pettigrew but I feel like she wouldn't go out of her way to interact with him >.>

GORGEOUS set by Lady <3