Cbox
Chat
Did you know?

First names were most often used by childhood or school friends. If the friendship was made after school age, first names would only really be used by women. Men were far more likely to refer to their friends by their surnames, a mark of familiarity. — Documentation

— Submit your own —
WANTED:

Emilia Wright for Jude Wright. Casually alienating offspring since 18882.
Separating was also not a great idea, though they weren't doing great at staying together anyway. If she were to volunteer to be the human sacrifice.. well... Hogsmeade had plenty of debutantes anyway...

Barnabas Skeeter in CYOA: Group D

— Nominate a quote —
Well-Traveled

Complete threads set in ten different forum locations. Threads must have at least ten posts, and three must be your own. Character accounts cannot be combined.

<
>

Suzie's Frands |1|
[Image: tumblr_oliwz9IAzy1uzcl3no1_500.gif]

23 | WCHB | REP: 6 | VIOLINIST |
TRAVELING APPRENTICE | SLYTHERIN DROP OUT (LEFT 1879)

ShowSpoiler:

Let's Plot!!!

Hi Suzie!

I have a couple of options! I have Eileen Buchanan  who works at the Leaky Cauldron in London, WC and part of a large group of peeps who are fairly politically progressive. She's a little older than he is, but would have still been at Hogwarts for a little bit of an overlap; she's a dropout too. She's incredibly feisty and little but loyal too!

I also have Gemma Simpson who is an apprentice herbologist! I think they may have only overlapped for a year at school, but she's in search of other plant nerds to hang out with.

Mason Skeeter is the school's herbology teacher, he lives in Hogsmeade, but has quite a bit of plant knowledge.

Angie Swan is my only other WC person in his age range, she's a cursebreaker for Gringotts and travels quite a bit as well, she just got back from a boat adventure to Avalon lol

OH MAN I have a lot of plant people >.> Daffodil Potts s family owns a fairly large florist in Hogsmeade as well, she's got a ton of sisters so it's likely one of them was around his age too!

[Image: vVzkgc.png]
Hello, Suzie! My name is Bree and I have a few options for you!

Dionisia Tweedy is a WCMB Hufflepuff Dropout a few years below him! I think they would have attended together for a year, as he dropped out as she was going into her second year! She works as a mediwitch at Hogsmeade Hospital and is known as an activist in her community.

Bella Scrimgeour is a weird case because she's formerly (and was apped as) an UCPB, but dropped to the working class IC after her reputation dropped and she turned her back on her family. They likely don't know each other now, but I'm very eager to have her form relationships with WC people!

He probably knows Violetta Lestrange! They were in the same year and house, but she's from a wealthy pureblood family so any acquaintance between the would have been limited!

set by MJ!
Post Log
Coleman Beasley - That is all. :D
[-] The following 1 user Likes Coleman Beasley's post:
   Clayton Beasley
HI I WILL POKE YOU WHEN THE FOG LIFTS and my socialites start partying again.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Aldous Crouch's post:
   Clayton Beasley

— Aldous walks with a cane and pronounced limp as the result of a splinching accident. —

— graphics by mj ❤ —
(July 3, 2018 – 4:13 PM)Elsie Beauregard Wrote: Angie Swan is my only other WC person in his age range, she's a cursebreaker for Gringotts and travels quite a bit as well, she just got back from a boat adventure to Avalon lol

I'm scant on living connections for Clayton, but Eli was around that age, WCHB, and played violin at the ballroom as a side gig, so feel free to use that as a connection between Angie and Clayton if you feel inclined!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ophelia Devine's post:
   Elsie Beauregard

is it a crime to love too well?
To bear too tender, or too firm a heart, to act a lover's or a Roman's part?
Is there no bright reversion in the sky, for those who greatly think, or bravely die?
Get Featured in Witch Weekly!
Hello Suzie! I'm not sure if it would work, but I have Anne Devon who lives in Hogsmeade and probably goes to tea at least once a month with some friends at the ballroom, she's a MCHB, so she might not have as much interest in a violinist.

I also have Nelson, who's pretty chatty, so if he's ever been in the ballroom, he might have gone to compliment Clayton's playing, and maybe a conversation could have started from there?
BEE:
Eileen sounds like someone he'd totally be friends with! He's also a closet romantic too so that's a funny thing between them. They probably talk about romantic couples they see like *scoff* 'they look so happy all snuggled in that booth' whilst on the inside they're both like O.O me want. hahaha I hope that made sense, lol! But yeah, I like the idea of them being friends already, and just kind of see what their relationship is like now!

As for Gemma, he's not really that into plants, actually, he just took the job to travel hahaha, but maybe they've seen each other at... plan conventions and got acquainted? XD

Mason could be fun if we ever want another random thread, but for now I wouldn't worry about it!

OOH A CURSEBREAKER< he would totally respect Angie for that. Maybe they could have started out butting heads, because of their personalities, but became friends over talking about their travels for work. Or - we could say that hasn't happened yet and start from them meeting.

I'm sure he's run into Daffodil while running work errands!

BREE:
I think you hit the nail on the head with all three -- though I think Bella is the most intriguing for sure! They actually are a lot alike and I think he would be really interested in someone who dropped down from UC. We should definitely thread them meeting! As for the Violetta, I think he would take her as a challenge and actually have been trying to speak to her over the years, and if she ever came to the Hogsmeade ballroom he'd definitely show off his violin skills and try to have a conversation with her - just for the fun of it.

JON:
Brotha. Why you abandon me during le fog. So ruud.

So, basically I think these two would get along because Clayton would actually like the fact that Cole kind of does his own thing. Honestly, Clay was worried when Cole didn't come home -- not that he'd admit that out loud XD

LYNN:
Thanks, Lynn! Who was Eli? XD

TRUDY:
Acquaintances on Nelson and Anne's parts sounds about right to me!
Alright so Eileen and Angie are our best bet then! I'm game for a thread with either. It's likely he and Angie haven't seen one another in a while so they could run into one another and be like "I know you..."

Oh! Eli was Angie's bff who died last year, Lynn is offering a connection through the music thing as he played violin, so they could know one another that way too of you like! Then they're probably be previously acquainted, up to you!

I can do one the for now, so you pick! Then we can do the other street!

I threw all my plant nerds at you because of the botanist thing hahaha xD

[Image: vVzkgc.png]
(July 4, 2018 – 1:59 PM)Elsie Beauregard Wrote: Alright so Eileen and Angie are our best bet then! I'm game for a thread with either. It's likely he and Angie haven't seen one another in a while so they could run into one another and be like "I know you..."

Oh! Eli was Angie's bff who died last year, Lynn is offering a connection through the music thing as he played violin, so they could know one another that way too of you like! Then they're probably be previously acquainted, up to you!

I can do one the for now, so you pick! Then we can do the other street!

I threw all my plant nerds at you because of the botanist thing hahaha xD

Sweet! Both sounds fun, but let's go ahead and start with ... Angie! Yeah, he probably did know Eli, then! Definitely something to remember! I'm thinking they probably haven't talked much, he and Angie, but can see each other around! You want to start? :) Lemme knoooow
Cole/Clay: Yesssss. We could start with letters whilst Cole is stuck in Hogsmeade???
here's our thread! - Clayton would likely remember Angie to be blonde, she's been turning it brown magically for like nine months now or something silly. It could be a point of confusion. XD

let me know if I need to tweak anything!

[Image: mTZaXG.png]
naturally blonde; brunette as of 09.1887
Looks great Angie Swan

And letters sound good, brother Coleman Beasley . I can start tomorrow, unless you want to start sooner!
Tomorrow is good for me!