Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Re-Registration
Registration Desk

Because the board is still currently closed, accounts must be registered by an admin in order to be given access. Please post below with your desired username, requesting no more than two at a time. All accounts will be registered to the email address on file, and you'll be PMed your password once an admin has made the account.

Please contact Kayte if you're waiting more than 24 hours.

— Aldous walks with a cane and pronounced limp as the result of a splinching accident. —
[Image: TrSGeWR.jpg]
— graphics by lady ❤ —
Please have characters with existing accounts accepted before asking for more. The backlog is because the unending stream makes the admin team want to die.

The following 1 user Likes Aldous Crouch's post:
   Ophelia Devine

— Aldous walks with a cane and pronounced limp as the result of a splinching accident. —
— graphics by lady ❤ —
Can I please have Luce Facuher-De Loncrey and Margaret Rawlinson

Magic by Elaine!

Mireille Lécuyer and Céleste Bénet, please :]

MJ made Avril's set!
Red rover, red rover, bring Ephraim Van Rossum and Helga Scamander over. #BringBacks

MJ is MAGICAL
When you get a moment can I have an account made for Betsy Cooper please? :D

Elladora-Sig
fabulous set by Lady <3
(March 25, 2018 – 9:40 PM)Acacia Ruskin Wrote:  Can I please have Luce Facuher-De Loncrey and Margaret Rawlinson

(March 27, 2018 – 5:25 PM)Bella Scrimgeour Wrote:  Red rover, red rover, bring Ephraim Van Rossum and Helga Scamander over. #BringBacks

(March 28, 2018 – 6:25 PM)Elladora Black Wrote:  When you get a moment can I have an account made for Betsy Cooper please? :D

Please reserve your claims as necessary and MAKE YOUR OWN DAMN ACCOUNTS TOMORROW Wink

#NewBoardReopeningParty

The following 3 users Like Aldous Crouch's post:
   Bella Scrimgeour, Cassius Lestrange, Roberto Devine

— graphics by lady ❤ —
(March 28, 2018 – 6:39 PM)Aldous Crouch Wrote:  
(March 25, 2018 – 9:40 PM)Acacia Ruskin Wrote:  Can I please have Luce Facuher-De Loncrey and Margaret Rawlinson
Can I register them both at the same time tomorrow? They’re my last two from the old site.

Magic by Elaine!

(March 29, 2018 – 12:23 AM)Acacia Ruskin Wrote:  
(March 28, 2018 – 6:39 PM)Aldous Crouch Wrote:  
(March 25, 2018 – 9:40 PM)Acacia Ruskin Wrote:  Can I please have Luce Facuher-De Loncrey and Margaret Rawlinson
Can I register them both at the same time tomorrow? They’re my last two from the old site.

Yes, but you can only app one at once unless you have the two-for-one prize.

MJ made this!

View a Printable Version