Cbox
Chat
Did you know?

Fern-hunting parties became popular, allowing young women to get outside in a seemingly innocuous pursuit with less rigid oversight and chaperoning than they saw in parlors and drawing rooms. They may have even had the occasional romantic meetup with a similarly fern-impassioned beau. — Bree

— Submit your own —
WANTED:

Bunny Devon for Anne Devon. My fair lady of the night
Separating was also not a great idea, though they weren't doing great at staying together anyway. If she were to volunteer to be the human sacrifice.. well... Hogsmeade had plenty of debutantes anyway...

Barnabas Skeeter in CYOA: Group D

— Nominate a quote —
Well-Traveled

Complete threads set in ten different forum locations. Threads must have at least ten posts, and three must be your own. Character accounts cannot be combined.

<
>

JJ networking
Player Name JJ

Character: Anselm Bede
Quick Facts: Former Hitwizard
House: Gryffindor
Grad Year: 1864
Class: Working
Blood/Race: Pureblood

Needs:

Friends - He probably isn't the type to have tons of friends. He is a bit guarded, a quiet guy who doesn't go out of his way to meet new people. But he is very loyal to the friends he has. I noted he had two very close Gryffindor pals from Hogwarts, I never named them, so if you'd be up for playing one of those that would be great!

Students - Could be fun if there were a couple of students who broke through his tough exterior, developing a friendship with the Groundskeeper - ala Hagrid

Enemies - Dark wizards/Criminals from his Hitwizard past?

Hurls: Interested, if you have a girl (probably Working Class, but doesn't have to be, interested in the 6'5'' Groundskeeper let me know!
The main one I can think of off of the top of my head is Emmeline Woodcroft ! She was determined to befriend Woopy so I could see her doing something similar with him. She's just a sweet adorable girl who likes to be nice! She's going to be starting her 7th year but I'm game with backdating some threads to establish a sorta friendship between the two!

Un-BEElievable Bee Set
[Image: peYKwW.png]

Hello, JJ! My name's Bree! Because my Hogwarts people are limited to tiny students, I unfortunately don't have too much for you at the moment, but I have one people he might know/would be able to get to know!

Edric Umbridge is the current Head Auror and was two years ahead of him in Slytherin. Though they likely wouldn't know each other from school, they may have worked adjacently from time-to-time while Anselm was a hit wizard!

set by MJ!
Post Log
I HAVE WOOPY AND THEY SHOULD BRO OUT

that is all

[Image: zJZ2PgW.png]
(June 24, 2018 – 4:52 PM)Fortuna Lockhart Wrote: The main one I can think of off of the top of my head is Emmeline Woodcroft ! She was determined to befriend Woopy so I could see her doing something similar with him. She's just a sweet adorable girl who likes to be nice! She's going to be starting her 7th year but I'm game with backdating some threads to establish a sorta friendship between the two!

Hey,

Sounds good! Any specific ideas or some random 'bump into each other' sort of thing?
Hi JJ!

I don't have very many characters right now, but I think that later, when he goes to Hogwarts, Davinder Patil would be a good idea. Davinder is a bit of a quiet explorer/mischief maker, so he'd be running around outside Hogwarts whenever he would be allowed to/maybe when he's not.

I also have Anne Devon who is a Welcome Witch at the Hogsmeade hospital.
(June 24, 2018 – 9:40 PM)Davinder Patil Wrote: Hi JJ!

I don't have very many characters right now, but I think that later, when he goes to Hogwarts, Davinder Patil would be a good idea. Davinder is a bit of a quiet explorer/mischief maker, so he'd be running around outside Hogwarts whenever he would be allowed to/maybe when he's not.

Something with young Master Patil will be fun in the future! I am open to something with Anne, not sure what particularly?
She's been a prefect so Emmy could feasibly go to him for something if we wanted.

I also now have Gideon Ollivander who is the same age though would have been a year ahead of Anslem. He only stayed through his OWLs though but they could potentially be friends.

Un-BEElievable Bee Set
[Image: peYKwW.png]
Okay, I'm gonna do a more serious post now!

Hey, JJ! Welcome to Charming! :D

I have a few characters who could interact/know Anselm.

Andrew Lyness - They were in school together and I feel as though they either didn't really interact or, during their school years, were friends and then drifted apart as they grew older.

Woopy - I stand by them being bros but realistically, I think these two for sure know each other and likely hate each other (Woopy hates everyone, but I feel he'd have a strong disdain for this groundskeeper moreso than most)! I'd love to see how these two interact.

James Grey - My fourth year (soon to be fifth) Gryffindor. Ever adventurous and always keen to learn, he's likely pestered Anselm more than once about the grounds with questions on the forbidden forests, etc.

Paxton Fudge - Incoming firstie and potential good friend to Davinder, this little spitfire is loudmouthed, boisterous and very very adventurous. And not in a good way. I'd love to have some sort of thing going on where Paxton just tags along with Anselm for some reason or another - all the time.

I may have some other characters too depending on how much time Anselm spends away from Hogwarts!

[Image: BAKvaaS.png]
(June 24, 2018 – 10:28 PM)Anselm Bede Wrote:
(June 24, 2018 – 9:40 PM)Davinder Patil Wrote: Hi JJ!

Something with young Master Patil will be fun in the future! I am open to something with Anne, not sure what particularly?

If Anselm is ever in Hogsmeade, when she's not at work, Anne likes to visit High Street with her chaperone, if only to see what's new in the stores.
Hey friend! I have a few folks he might know. ^^

Lupus Jameshill was his dormmate at school, and if you think they'd get along I could take one of those school friend spots you mentioned! Lou was also an auror after school, so they would have both been working in the DMLE. The snag in this one is that Lou officially "died" in 1881, so any interactions they might have in the future would be of the "holy shit are you not dead?" variety. Lou was of the bougie-MC variety during his prior life but wouldn't have particularly minded the class difference if they knew each other from school.

J. Alfred Darrow was one year below him in Gryffindor, adventurous but kind of scatterbrained. He joined the Navy after school and was shipwrecked/believed dead in 1882 (I swear this isn't as much of a theme with my characters as it seems like) but was found in 1887 and returned to England where he's been reestablishing himself. There are some rumors that he might be a cannibal now. He's MC but spends most of his time with WC sailors and is hardly one to be prejudiced.

Also, he's a bit older (39), but Frederick Townsend is a working class bloke like Anselm, and he used to be a Crime & Politics reporter during the period that Anselm was a hit wizard, so they might have had some professional overlap. Freddie is a sly talker with a drinking problem, so he probably would've invited Anselm for a pint at some point; whether he's the type to take him up on it and whether anything would've grown from that is sort of up to you. xD

is it a crime to love too well?
To bear too tender, or too firm a heart, to act a lover's or a Roman's part?
Is there no bright reversion in the sky, for those who greatly think, or bravely die?
Get Featured in Witch Weekly!
Hi there JJ! The main person I have at the moment who might work for you would be my incoming 2nd year Sisse Thompsett. She will befriend almost anyone and is super sweet. I also have Somersby Fudge who is an incoming 7th year. Hes really good at CoMC but doesnt really like it anymore.

I do have two girls, neither are working class but both could possibly work if he ran into them. I have Lucille Flint who is actually upper class and pureblood, but shes looking for a love story no matter how sensible. Then there is my middle class American Caroline Delaney who is an option. Both are 19. I know neither is a great fit but figured I'd throw them out there.

Also I have Percival Adlard Jr. Who is not the most social person out there but was a few years younger than anselm and was in hufflepuff. He is friends with Bee's Mason Skeeter who is the Hogwarts herbology instructor. Hes also a huge animal person.

Let me know what works for you.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sisse Thompsett's post:
   Elsie Beauregard

[Image: pJDOHc.jpg]