Cbox
Chat
Did you know?

First names were most often used by childhood or school friends. If the friendship was made after school age, first names would only really be used by women. Men were far more likely to refer to their friends by their surnames, a mark of familiarity. — Documentation

— Submit your own —
WANTED:

Carson Bixby for Sloane Bixby. You can take the middle-aged man out of quidd—oh, apparently you can't.
Separating was also not a great idea, though they weren't doing great at staying together anyway. If she were to volunteer to be the human sacrifice.. well... Hogsmeade had plenty of debutantes anyway...

Barnabas Skeeter in CYOA: Group D

— Nominate a quote —
Well-Traveled

Complete threads set in ten different forum locations. Threads must have at least ten posts, and three must be your own. Character accounts cannot be combined.

<
>

Thirty Song Challenge III
Guys, I listen to a lot of country #notsorry. I literally got nowhere on my last attempt, so if there's repeats IDGAF.

1. Nothin' Like You- Dan + Shay | The initial part of the song always makes me think of Tybsie, but the rest of is VERY Gemma, so I feel like I could go different ways with this.
I remember when I first met you / I was laughing at your stack of books / Then you shot me that smile / Hey beautiful girl in your own little world / Let me in it
-or-
Nothin' like you / Shades on spinning in a summer rain / Dancing when there ain't no music / Just the right kind of crazy, baby / Something 'bout you

2. What Ifs - Kane Brown f. Lauren Alaina | This is in Elsie's sig, but I feel like it could go a lot of ways.
What if I just pulled you close, what if I leaned in / And the stars line up and it's our last first kiss / What if one of these days baby I'd go and change your name / What if I loved all these what ifs away

3. Legends - Kelsea Ballerini

4. I Hate Love Songs - Kelsea Ballerini

5. Live Forever - The Band Perry
You will be my one one / hold my hand so we can run / you and all we're staying young / we're gonna live forever

6. Heart Break - Lady Antebellum | ANGIE. Cangie?
Love I'm over you / and it's long overdue / I think it's time to take a heart break

7. From the Ground Up - Dan + Shay | Adelip? Rock? one year since Silas, just sayin.
This life will go by in the blink of an eye / But I wouldn't wanna spend it without you by my side / The clouds are gonna roll, the earth's gonna shake / But I'll be your shelter through the wind and the rain

8. The Words - Christina Perry

9. Blank Space - Taylor Swift

10. How Far I'll Go - Moana Soundtrack

11. Centuries - Fallout Boy

12. Drops of Jupiter - Train

13. These Words - Natasha Beddingfield

14. The Call - Regina Spektor

15.  Let Her Go - Passenger

16. State of Grace - T. Swift
`
17. A Thousand Miles - Vanessa Carlton

18. Stay the Night - Zedd ft. Hayley Williams

19. Everybody - The Scene Aesthetic | I blame MJ for this, it was on my Tybsie mix of love.

20. Hallelujah - Pentatonix | It's the version I love.
Well, maybe there's a God above / But all I've ever learned from love / Was how to shoot somebody who outdrew ya / And it's not a cry that you hear at night / It's not somebody who's seen the light / It's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujah

21. God, Your Mamma and Me - Florida Georgia Line f. the Backstreet Boys
my love is never gonna run dry / never gonna come up empty / now until the day I die, unconditionally

22. Yeah Boy - Kelsea Ballerini

23. Waiting on Superman - Daughtry

24. Letters - Enter the Haggis | this is a true story of a man who was trapped in his car in the desert and wrote letters to his wife while he was trapped! He was rescued and ended up giving the letters to his wife in person <3
your love is a compass rose / steadfast through the sand and stone / wind carry these letters home to Joan / old memories come to life / a last dance in this amber light / wind carry these letters home tonight

25. The Litter and the Leaves - Enter the Haggis | This gives me Revs feels??
on we're feet is where were going to land / you can find me in the gutter / the gutter is the place where we will make our stand / and with a smile on my face and a bottle in my hand / you will find me in the gutter in the morning

26. Every Single Thing - Greenwich Meantime

27. Kiss Somebody - Morgan Evans
You can kiss like your heart ain’t ever been broke / The kind of lips that your lips get your eyes to close / I know just what you’re goin’ through / ‘Cause I wanna kiss somebody, too / Kiss somebody like you, I wanna kiss somebody like you

28. Meant to Be - Bebe Rexha ft. Florida Georgia Line | Major Nathalie vibes >D
I don't mean to be so uptight, but my heart's been hurt a couple times / By a couple guys that didn't treat me right /I ain't gon' lie, ain't gonna lie / 'Cause I'm tired of the fake love, show me what you're made of / Boy, make me believe / But hold up, girl, don't you know you're beautiful? / And it's easy to see

29. She's With Me - High Valley

30. Drunk Last  Night - Eli Young Band
[-] The following 1 user Likes Elsie Beauregard's post:
   Bella Scrimgeour

[Image: vVzkgc.png]
1. If We Ever Meet Again - Timbaland ft Katy Perry
2. Weightless - Natasha Bedingfield
3. Cotton Eye Joe - Rednex
4. With Arms Wide Open - Creed
5. Leader of the Gang - Spice Girls
6. Hello - Evanescence
7. Can We Fix It? - Bob the Builder
8. California Gurls - Katy Perry ft Snoop Dogg
9. Come Together - The Beatles
10. Run - Leona Lewis
11. BomBom - Sam and the Womp
12. Roar - Katy Perry
13. Things Can Only Get Better - D:ream
14. Bills - LunchMoney Lewis
15. I Kissed A Girl - Katy Perry
16. This Love - Maroon 5
17. Fast Food Song - Fast Food Rockers
18. Everytime - Britney Spears
19. Sweet Like Chocolate - Shanks and Bigfoot
20. Hesitate - Grace Davies
21. Poker Face - Lady Gaga
22. Halo - Beyonce
23. Absolutely (Story of a Girl) - Nine Days
24. You've Got A Friend In Me - Toy Story 2 Soundtrack
25. Achy Breaky Heart - Billy Ray Cyrus
26. Clown - Emeli Sande
27. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together - Taylor Swift
28. Imagine - Alex Parks
29. Up On the Roof - Robson and Jerome
30. It's My Life - No Doubt

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tag Your Character in a Song August Echelon-Arnost 3 37 August 12, 2018 – 3:18 AM
Last Post: Elliot Carmichael