Cbox
Chat
UPDATES
Did you know?
Charming has a number of lonely plots looking for love. Why not take a gander and see what hijinks your character can get up to? — Kayte ( Submit your own)
Featured Adoptable

"Angelica" Warrington for Myles Warrington.
I hold my peace, sir? no; No, I will speak as liberal as the north; Let heaven and men and devils, let them all, All, all, cry shame against me, yet I’ll speak.
He has touched my ankle and seen me with my hair down (not intentionally, of course!), so I'm pretty sure I already know what it feels like to be married.Helga Scamander in Helga's Boy Book
— Nominate a quote —
Featured Stamp
Post 3+ times in three or more class threads during the course of a school year. Must all be done with the same character, be they a professor, student, or school portrait or ghost!
>
<

Adoptables Storage List
SATURN SMITH

b. 1870 | MCHB | Explorer & Linguist | Suggested PB: Colin Ford
Medium Priority Character

While he is spirited like his sister Jupiter, he has a bit more of a quiet energy. She is by far his favorite sibling. So when the chance came for him to join her in her career, he jumped for it. When not at work, he has a deep fascination for the magical creatures, beings, and beasts of the world. Call it an adventurers curiosity. He was a Hufflepuff.

❧ Immediate Ties: @Earth Beck, @Mars Asteroid, Jupiter Smith
❧ Bonus Ties: @Mireille Smith
❧ Potential Ties: Fellow Explorers

LACHLAN “LACH” MACFUSTY

B. 1860 | MCHB | Gryffindor | 1st String Beater

The youngest of Tilda’s two brothers, Lach was always the one Tilda avoided if it came to brotherly advice. While posessing a good heart, emotional intelligence was not always Lach’s forte, though he’s by no means a cruel brother. It mostly means if Tilda needs to blow off some steam with knife-throwing, he’s the person she calls (he was also the person to give her the knife set to begin with.) Can be a bit abrasive, blunt; very protective of his little sister. Beater, so he is rather physically intimidating too. One look at him and you can tell he’s a MacFusty. He had plans of helping take care of the dragons at home, however his Quidditch career took off immediately after Hogwarts. Rep of 8. Suggested PB is Lukas Pelinka, with alternatives to be blonde/redhead.

[Image: F9qwAz.png]
”Athena”
20-25 | MCAB | GOVERNESS/HEALER/INTELLECTUAL CAREER
GODDESS OF REASON, WISDOM, INTELLIGENCE, SKILL, PEACE, WARFARE, BATTLE STRATEGY, AND HANDICRAFTS

The first of Zeus’s illegitimate children, she does not know who her parents are. She was brought in as a ward of the family when she was a babe, the assumption being that she was the patriarch’s illegitimate child. She was raised as a much younger sister to the Selwyns [Zeus, Posiden, Hades, and Hestia]. She is incredibly smart and has attended all seven years of Hogwarts and is employeed in an intellectual career.

”Zeus”
42 | UCPB | MARRIED
KING OF THE GODS, RULER OF MOUNT OLYMPUS, AND GOD OF THE SKY, WEATHER, THUNDER, LIGHTNING, LAW, ORDER, AND JUSTICE

Zeus was left his father’s lands and the expectation that he would one day take his father’s seat in the Wizegmont. He is considered the head of the family and likes to keep everyone in line. He’s charismatic and charming. He also isn’t entirely faithful and has fathered several illegitimate children. Zeus and Poseidon get along, but he hates Hades (because Hades’ inheritance was the more profitable venture). He married Hera when he was 27 in an arranged marriage. He lives at Selwyn Manor with Hera, Hestia and his brood.

Elladora-Sig
fabulous set by Lady <3

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Canon List Charming 6 11,781 May 6, 2020 – 8:11 PM
Last Post: Wiley Borgin