Cbox
Chat
Did you know?

First names were most often used by childhood or school friends. If the friendship was made after school age, first names would only really be used by women. Men were far more likely to refer to their friends by their surnames, a mark of familiarity. — Documentation

— Submit your own —
WANTED:

Carson Bixby for Sloane Bixby. You can take the middle-aged man out of quidd—oh, apparently you can't.
Separating was also not a great idea, though they weren't doing great at staying together anyway. If she were to volunteer to be the human sacrifice.. well... Hogsmeade had plenty of debutantes anyway...

Barnabas Skeeter in CYOA: Group D

— Nominate a quote —
Well-Traveled

Complete threads set in ten different forum locations. Threads must have at least ten posts, and three must be your own. Character accounts cannot be combined.

<
>

Olive's Pinboard
Open 

Characters:

Ursula Black

Ursie needs:

– UCPB friends
The D
– Some dignity
– Played sons Ad.
– A played sister Ad.

— Profile —

Adelia Lovegood

Ada needs:

– Hurls! There's hope for the ol' gal yet.
– Female friends.
— A fairy fucking godmother tbh

— Profile —

Antigone Lestrange

Tig needs:

– A male who attended Hogwarts and was on his house quidditch team during the 1883 - 1884 school year.
– Friends, or at least "friends". Basically UC females that will tolerate her.

— Profile —

Charles Macmillan

Charles needs:

– Male friends!
– Hurls! (UCPB/UCHB)
– Someone to play his ghost wife. Ad.

— Profile —

Hesper Gamp

Hesper needs:

– Children to meet of a similar age
– Someone to play TBA. Ad.

— Profile —

Mariana Macnair

Mariana needs:

– A longstanding friend or two
– Played family members Ad.
— Plots involving poison.

— Profile —

Petra Sleptova

Pet needs:

– Hurls of either gender
– Friends of any class

— Profile —

Questor Spryly

Spryly needs:

– Friends, likely to be WC or the lower MC
– UC/MC characters for past/future cons
– Characters with ties to professional quidditch

— Profile —

Theodoric Jameshill

Theo needs:

– Male friends!
– Romantic experience
– Drama
– Auror adventures

— Profile —

Yasmina Khatri

Yasmina needs:

– Friends of any gender
– Trysts past and present
– Politically involved individuals.

— Profile —

FYI:

JUNE 24TH:

I need threads for the following in particular:
— Theo
— Spryly
— Pet

Mariana and Yasmina are potentially going on
vacation at the end of the month so I'm not
really interested in new threads for them atm
but if there's a plot in the offing that's another
matter.

[-] The following 4 users Like Ursula Black's post:
   Aldous Crouch, Declan Wood, Maggie Darrow, Thistle Potts

Hi, Olive! I have finally gotten around to poking you :P
    For Ursula! Livia Crabbe is a socialite who's around her age. She's here for any friend or fiend needs you have! Also Mathias Beaumont when you decide you're down for that mess ;)

For Charles! We have a thread between him and Albert Pettigrew, but they could be friends? Political allies? Idk. Also Violetta Lestrange is a hurling option, and while Helga Scamander is MCPB, she could potentially be hurled at him because of her social climbing ambitions and connections to UCPB families via friendships?

For Yasmina! Dionisia Tweedy is decidedly less shady but is also a potential friend.

bee made me this set and i love it
Post Log
(April 14, 2018 – 2:35 PM)Bella Scrimgeour Wrote: Hi, Olive! I have finally gotten around to poking you :P
    For Ursula! Livia Crabbe is a socialite who's around her age. She's here for any friend or fiend needs you have! Also Mathias Beaumont when you decide you're down for that mess ;)

For Charles! We have a thread between him and Albert Pettigrew, but they could be friends? Political allies? Idk. Also Violetta Lestrange is a hurling option, and while Helga Scamander is MCPB, she could potentially be hurled at him because of her social climbing ambitions and connections to UCPB families via friendships?

For Yasmina! Dionisia Tweedy is decidedly less shady but is also a potential friend.

Ursula/Livia - I don't think there's any reason why they couldn't be friends, but by friends I mean like the shallow sort. I think Ursula's only capable of letting so many people into her heart at once and female friends she's particularly guarded with on account of her expecting everyone to a backstabber at some point or to have a public scandal for which she will have to drop them like a hot potato over. I think her assertiveness might rub her up the wrong way at times but probably not enough to make it impossible for them to be on good terms.

Charles et al. - I am game for him being friends with Albert! He needs more friends. Politically speaking, I'm not sure how they'd get along since I don't know whether they have shared opinions. I'm game for all the hurls! He would definitely snub Helga for being "beneath" him but that doesn't mean she's an instant no way.

Yasmina/Dionisia - I don't think she's probably had the opportunity to make any friends in Britain yet so I think pre-established friends is probably out but it would awesome if they worked out as friends IC.