Chat
Cbox
Charming
Did you know?

Victorians could hire 'professional mourners' to attend their loved one's funeral. These people would partake in the procession and were not allowed to speak, just look awfully sad! — Rune

— Submit your own —
WANTED:

"The Prodigal Sister" for Ophelia Devine. Faked deaths, scandal, and schemes!
Kristoffer was going to be great at this, because he was great at everything. Also his memory was greater than everyone else's, because he bet no one else had ever lost their virginity somewhere exotic like Morocco. Hell, he bet no one else had even lost their virginity. Inexperienced losers.

Kristoffer Lestrange in Shining, Shimmering Splendour

— Nominate a quote —
Migration Stamp

Survive a forum move! Claim by linking to one post prior to the move, and one post after the move. They can be no more than one month apart.

<
>

Olive's Pinboard
Open 

Characters:

Ursula Black

Ursie needs:
– UCPB friends
The D
– Some dignity
– Played sons Ad.
– A played sister Ad.

Ada Lovegood

Ada needs:
– Hurls! There's hope for the ol' gal yet.
– Female friends.
— A fairy fucking godmother tbh

Antigone Lestrange

Antigone needs:
– A male who attended
Hogwarts and was on his
house quidditch team during
the 1883 - 1884 school year.
– Friends, or at least "friends".
Basically UC females that will
tolerate her.

Charles Macmillan

Charles needs:
– Male friends!
– Hurls! (UCPB/UCHB)
– Someone to play his ghost wife. Ad.

Mariana Macnair

Mariana needs:
– Threads!
– A longstanding friend or two
– Played family members Ad.
— Plots involving poison.

Theo Jameshill

Theo needs:
– Male friends!
– Romantic experience.
– Drama.

Yasmina Khatri

Yasmina needs:
– Friends of any gender
– Trysts past and present
– Politically involved individuals.

FYI:

APRIL 3RD UPDATE:

I need threads for the following:
— Theo
— Mariana
— Yasmina
— Cha- you know what everyone needs shit.
FML.

If you don't know who someone is
or what their deal is, click the
picture to see their profile.

[-] The following 3 users Like Ursula Black's post:
   Aldous Crouch, Declan Wood, Maggie Darrow

Charles and Regina? Possible hurling?

Magic by MJ!
[Image: pbH8Qz.png]
[Image: IyGtyD.png][Image: fbG6udO.png]
[Image: uZwWyBq.jpg]
(April 1, 2018 – 12:41 AM)Acacia Ruskin Wrote: Charles and Regina? Possible hurling?

Who is Regina?

Regina Lacey

Magic by MJ!
[Image: pbH8Qz.png]
[Image: IyGtyD.png][Image: fbG6udO.png]
[Image: uZwWyBq.jpg]
(April 1, 2018 – 1:04 AM)Acacia Ruskin Wrote: Regina Lacey

I'm up for seeing how they get along but her history says she's engaged? :o

(April 1, 2018 – 1:31 PM)Ursula Black Wrote: I'm up for seeing how they get along but her history says she's engaged? :o
I've been meaning to update that (and it has now), but it was never announced and was broken off before it could be known to anyone else. She is single and ready to mingle.

Elaine made pretties!
[Image: rOIlPoH.jpg]
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers[Image: nqi.gif]
[Image: iZFaFHs.gif]
Hi, Olive! I have finally gotten around to poking you :P
    For Ursula! Livia Crabbe is a socialite who's around her age. She's here for any friend or fiend needs you have! Also Mathias Beaumont when you decide you're down for that mess ;)

For Charles! We have a thread between him and Albert Pettigrew, but they could be friends? Political allies? Idk. Also Violetta Lestrange is a hurling option, and while Helga Scamander is MCPB, she could potentially be hurled at him because of her social climbing ambitions and connections to UCPB families via friendships?

For Yasmina! Dionisia Tweedy is decidedly less shady but is also a potential friend.

I'll burn that bridge when I get to it.
(April 14, 2018 – 2:35 PM)Bella Scrimgeour Wrote: Hi, Olive! I have finally gotten around to poking you :P
    For Ursula! Livia Crabbe is a socialite who's around her age. She's here for any friend or fiend needs you have! Also Mathias Beaumont when you decide you're down for that mess ;)

For Charles! We have a thread between him and Albert Pettigrew, but they could be friends? Political allies? Idk. Also Violetta Lestrange is a hurling option, and while Helga Scamander is MCPB, she could potentially be hurled at him because of her social climbing ambitions and connections to UCPB families via friendships?

For Yasmina! Dionisia Tweedy is decidedly less shady but is also a potential friend.

Ursula/Livia - I don't think there's any reason why they couldn't be friends, but by friends I mean like the shallow sort. I think Ursula's only capable of letting so many people into her heart at once and female friends she's particularly guarded with on account of her expecting everyone to a backstabber at some point or to have a public scandal for which she will have to drop them like a hot potato over. I think her assertiveness might rub her up the wrong way at times but probably not enough to make it impossible for them to be on good terms.

Charles et al. - I am game for him being friends with Albert! He needs more friends. Politically speaking, I'm not sure how they'd get along since I don't know whether they have shared opinions. I'm game for all the hurls! He would definitely snub Helga for being "beneath" him but that doesn't mean she's an instant no way.

Yasmina/Dionisia - I don't think she's probably had the opportunity to make any friends in Britain yet so I think pre-established friends is probably out but it would awesome if they worked out as friends IC.