Chat
Cbox
Charming
Did you know?

Victorians could hire 'professional mourners' to attend their loved one's funeral. These people would partake in the procession and were not allowed to speak, just look awfully sad! — Rune

— Submit your own —
WANTED:

"The Prodigal Sister" for Ophelia Devine. Faked deaths, scandal, and schemes!
Kristoffer was going to be great at this, because he was great at everything. Also his memory was greater than everyone else's, because he bet no one else had ever lost their virginity somewhere exotic like Morocco. Hell, he bet no one else had even lost their virginity. Inexperienced losers.

Kristoffer Lestrange in Shining, Shimmering Splendour

— Nominate a quote —
7 Deadly Sins

Complete seven threads, one where your character displays each of the Seven Deadly Sins — Pride, Lust, Sloth, Envy, Weath, Gluttony, and Greed. Each thread should be at least ten posts, with at least three being your own. Character accounts can be combined.

<
>

Misery Loves Its Company | Bree's Networking
Open 
Preferred contact methods:

My name is Bree and I've been on Charming for almost four years now! I'm online throughout the day, but if I can't be reached in the cbox, I'll likely respond to a holler on skype! I prefer not to be PM'd with networking matters unless they're Super Secret Plots, but if you're more comfortable with that, then I don't mind!

To navigate my networking, simply click on the entitled tabs. My characters are arranged by class in their respective tabs, and then based on age from there. To see their "fast facts", hover over their images (mobile needs to click on the images!). To learn more about the characters, you can always click their colorized names to see their profiles!

POTENTIALLY HELPFUL LINKS:
    The Ship Sheet! See how my characters may know yours through other characters!
    To-Do List! Did I promise a thread and it didn't manage to make it onto my starters list? Maybe you posted for me and it never made it onto my owed posts? Let me know!
    Post Logs! Track what my characters have been up to!
BASIC PLOTTING PREFERENCES:
    ☛ I prefer letting things go as organically as possible, but I am not opposed to pre-plotting certain things as long as they fit within the realm of how my characters would realistically approach the situation.

Communication is key. If you're hoping for things to go a certain way, please let me know! I hate hurting feelings or disrupting plans, but I can't know what they are unless I'm told! I don't bite and am very willing to discuss things, so don't hesitate to contact me!

☛ I tend not to like basic meet-and-greet threads because nowadays I have too much going on IC (and too many characters, fml) to slave through those sort of posts. If you want to thread certain characters, I'm almost always down as there's an interesting thread premise and the setting and date make sense!

☛ The things I won't write out under any circumstances are sexual abuse/assault and pedophilia.

UCPB | 31 Years | 8 Rep
✽✽✽
Gentleman of Leisure
✽✽✽
Slytherin Class of '75
✽✽✽
Unattached
✽✽✽
Heterosexual
Mathias Beaumont
A native Frenchman who, despite spending most of his childhood and adult life in Britain, feels compelled to hold tight to his French origins. Comes across as generally pleasant to most, but has very deep-rooted prejudices hidden under his mask.

Friends — Mathias would do best with friends who are around his age (±5 years or so) who hold traditional values and are UCPB, UCHB, or MCPB.
Hurls — UCPB ladies under the age of 25. He's a romantic at heart, but isn't above marrying for favorable connections if given the opportunity. He'd not likely take an interest in MCPB women unless he considered himself deeply in love with her.
Past Flings — Mathias doesn't have much experience with real love, instead taking interest in women and leaving them when things get complicated or otherwise outside his vision of an "ideal romance".

UCPB | 30 Years | 10 Rep
✽✽✽
Socialite
✽✽✽
Hufflepuff Class of '76
✽✽✽
Married
✽✽✽
Heterosexual
Livia Crabbe (née Yaxley)
A perfectly proper (to your knowledge) woman stuck in a loveless marriage with a man with a not-so-proper secret, Livia does her best to uphold her family's prestigious reputation while keeping herself from getting bored.

Friends — Other UCPB (and potentially UCHB) women around her age! She's never been particularly insufferable and has a great deal of patience, so she could likely get on with a variety of types.
Affair Hurling — Livia has had affairs before, and I doubt she'll never have them again. While her husband doesn't necessarily approve of her extramarital fun, her knowledge of his "perversions" makes him turn a blind eye. She'd likely take an interest in other 29+ UCPB/UCHB gentleman, and affairs could be either emotional, physical, or both! They could be either married or unmarried, and she doesn't have a preference appearance-wise.

UCHB | 30 Years | 8 Rep
✽✽✽
Viscount Hillingham
✽✽✽
Gryffindor Class of '76
✽✽✽
Unattached
✽✽✽
Heterosexual
Cornelius Sherington III
The eldest son of an Earl who constantly has difficulties balancing his relationship with the magical world and the muggle world. Not completely invisible from magical society, but tends to be more heard of than seen.

Friends — Other UCAB gentleman who wouldn't hold prejudices against muggles or muggle nobility. He could definitely be used as a preexisting connection for any UC muggle men, but I know there's not many at the moment!
Hurls — UCAB ladies aged 24 and under. His father wants him to marry a muggle woman, but there's obviously not many of those on the board, so it's more likely he'd take interest in a witch. He has a definite preference towards blondes.
Flings — Cornelius' days of being a manwhore are long gone, but that isn't to say he hasn't taken an interest in a woman outside his familial expectations simply to have ~fun~ every now and then.

UCPB | 29 Years | 9 Rep
✽✽✽
Research Committee Member
✽✽✽
Slytherin Class of '76
✽✽✽
Unattached
✽✽✽
Heterosexual
Albert Pettigrew
The middle son in his family trying to both distance himself from association with his brothers while also establish himself as the superior of his brothers.

Friends — UCPB gentleman around his age, likely from Black's or the Ministry. Such friends should be either conservative, apolitical, or generally non-confrontational about their political values.
Hurls — UCPB woman under the age of 24. He hasn't displayed a preference for different types of woman other than that their reputations should be nearly flawless (with some exceptions, obviously). Isn't inclined towards romantic connections, but he's not incapable of forming them with the right woman.
Ministry Connections — Albert has high ambitions, and he gives off that sort of air. He'd align himself with almost anyone who he felt was an advantageous connection, but is unlikely to remain loyal if scandal or public opinion of them becomes unfavorable.

UCPB | 23 Years | 9 Rep
✽✽✽
Debutante
✽✽✽
Slytherin Class of '83
✽✽✽
Unattached
✽✽✽
Heterosexual
Violetta Lestrange
An only daughter and child whose desire for children is always at odds with her inability to secure to proper husband.

Friends — Other UCPB (and potentially UCHB, depending on what connections they bring) ladies around her age. Violetta can come across as haughty at times, though this is mostly unintentional and due to her upbringing.
Researchers/Academia Folk — Especially the eccentric sort. She's always been interested in the kookiest subjects (she'd totally be a casual internet conspiracy theorist in modern times) and would love to hear about their work.
Hurls — UCPB gentleman aged 29+, though she might feel compelled to take one slightly younger to her in age if they're from "good" families and can charm her. She comes with a hefty dowry and is assumed to be an heiress due to being her father's almost child. She comes with some good drama if her husband-to-be shares is incredibly paternal and desires children as she does!

UCPB | 19 Years | 6 Rep
✽✽✽
Potion & Plant Poisoning Intern, St. Mungo's
✽✽✽
Gryffindor Class of '87
✽✽✽
Crushing; Unattached
✽✽✽
Heterosexual
Bella Scrimgeour
A victim of frequent society gossip and young woman struggling to figure out how to navigate the complicated expectations of high-society Victorian Britain and escape her oppressive family, all while trying to secure her own happiness.

Friends — UCAB ladies around her age (or perhaps a little older!) who'd fit the definition of "unconventional", or ones who would at the very least take no mind to society gossip. Other options are ACAB girls from her year/house!
Coworkers — Despite her status as a society menace, Bella is very sociable around St. Mungo's, so much that some might consider her "chirpy". She considered the hospital one of her safe spaces, free from familial pressure and mindless gossips.
Hurls — UCAB (or maybe MCAB, she aspires to disappoint out of spite) gentleman aged 25+. Purists are definitely a no-no. She's currently crushing on another healer, but Bella can be a light flirt when the opportunity strikes. She's not usually all that forward in public, though can be bolder in private if she thinks a man wouldn't be Thoroughly Scandalized™ by it. Her types are sweet Hufflepuffs and #Gryffinfails, apparently.
Antagonists — She's been in Witch Weekly plenty of times for various reasons, and it would be nice for other young ladies (or gentleman?) to be antagonistic towards her because of rumors! Perhaps someone to catch whiff of something between her and Reuben Crouch, since that's now apparently a thing.

UCHB | 18 Years | 9 Rep
✽✽✽
Seventh Year; Head Boy; Keeper
✽✽✽
Gryffindor Class of '88
✽✽✽
Complicated
✽✽✽
Probably Heterosexual
Handsome Whitledge
The eldest child in a family of orphans struggling with the concept of soon becoming a struggling adult. Has absolutely no clue what he wants to do with his life post-grad.

Friends — Other ACAB students, male or female, around his age! I'd really like for him to have more male students as friends, but there's not that may on the board so I understand. The only type of people he wouldn't befriend would be half-breeds, specifically half-vampires.
Crushes — He's currently romantically involved with Madeleine Backus and also has a crush on another prefect, but he's a teenage boy and is prone to lusting.
Post-Grad Crowd — Handsome is soon heading out into the Adult World and will likely need adult friends. They'd likely be other UCAB boys between the ages of 18-21!

UCPB | 14 Years | 10 Rep
✽✽✽
Fourth Year
✽✽✽
Hufflepuff Class of '91
✽✽✽
Unattached
✽✽✽
Undecided
Frida Lestrange
An outsider in the Lestrange family because of her seemingly unprejudiced attitude and Hufflepuff status. Frequently struggles with her identity and desire to please everyone.

Friends — Frida is most likely to pursue friendships with UCPB girls around her age (or at least pureblood girls out of principle), though consciously aware of her prejudices and tries to be kind to everyone.
Crushes — She's pretty much reached the age where she knows boys are different (or maybe girls?) and might beginning forming actual crushes. Most likely victims of her affection would be boys in the 4th-6th year range!
Family Relationships — She's only established relationships with a few members of her family, and I'd like her to at some point branch out! Do they think she's a failure of a Lestrange? Silly? Sweet?

UCPB | 12 Years | 9 Rep
✽✽✽
First Year
✽✽✽
Slytherin Class of '94
✽✽✽
Betrothed (to Germander Macnair)
✽✽✽
Undecided
Holly Scrimgeour
An uncooperative, entitled, self-centered first year who's just as much bite as she is bark. Approach with caution (or if you're smart, avoid at all costs).

Frenemies — More likely than actual friends simply because her antagonistic ways. They'd likely be girls around her age who she wouldn't consider completely inferior to herself (i.e. working class or muggleborn)
Kiddie Crushes — Watch Holly try to navigate through a kiddie crush by repressing her undesirable traits with absolutely no idea how to come across as sweet and charming. Guaranteed fun for everyone involved.
Helpful Older Students — Holly is so paranoid about failing her classes that she actively seeks out older students to assist her with her classwork, even if she isn't struggling. "Help" encompasses a bunch of things, including help with current assignments or even teaching her more advanced coursework. She'd be far more likely to approach students who she considered her social equals (or ones well-known around school as being smarties in specific subjects).

MCHB | 38 Years | 9 Rep
✽✽✽
Head of the Dept. Magical Transportation
✽✽✽
Slytherin Class of '67
✽✽✽
Married
✽✽✽
Heterosexual
Benjamin Ross
The younger brother of the Minister of Magic and a respected department head in his own life, Benjamin has some unanticipated upcoming drama in his marriage.

Friends — Other men around his age or Ministry employees that he's forged friendships with over the years. He's worked in his own department since graduating, though has been notably involved with cross-departmental matters.
Department Heads — I definitely would like to play out some actual Ministry drama (issues, crises, etc.) that could fuel the rebooted Daily Prophet.
Political Allies — Other gentleman who Benjamin feels are "on his side" when it comes to certain issues. While more conservative than Ross, Benjamin is still solidly progressive on most matters.

MCHB | 31 Years | 7 Rep
✽✽✽
Reluctant Lawyer
✽✽✽
Gryffindor Class of '75
✽✽✽
Unattached
✽✽✽
Probably Bisexual
Finnian Byrne
Your average Gryffinfail who failed admission into the auror training twice, only to get accepted and then flunk out during his second year. Currently broods while watching the aurors come and go from the Auror Office.

Friends — ACAB men around his age who would be outgoing, friendly, and maybe a wee bit irresponsible. I'm also looking for a responsible friend who points out is poor choices and mistakes.
Family Members — Members of the Connolly family!
Hurls — He's definitely not looking to get married, but he can be flirtatious (though by no means rivaling his younger brother, the Flirt Master Pro®) with the ladies. I also think he's a closeted bisexual, and I mean Narnia-level closeted, so you can attempt to throw your exceedingly bolder gay/bisexual men at him.
Coworkers — Other Ministry members (especially Dept. MLE employees!) for Finnian to know, chat with, etc.

MCHB | 26 Years | 6 Rep
✽✽✽
Metal Charmer
✽✽✽
Ravenclaw Class of '79
✽✽✽
Unattached
✽✽✽
Heterosexual
Simeon Graves
Always and forever out of place, Simeon was disowned from his upper class family for being too liberal for their tastes, yet has never completely fitted in with the revolutionaries because of his privileged background and often unintentionally ignorant viewpoints.

Other Revolutionaries — Especially ones who haven't threaded with him, yet. I'd love for him to establish a relationship with the entire gang if possible!
Hurls — He's technically hurlable but probably not atop of your lady's list of ideal husbands. Nevertheless, he could potentially be tossed at any willing MCAB girls!
Customers — Simeon is very skilled with charms and works as a "metal charmer" (i.e. the people who make snitches and other various magical items sold in the wizarding world). Maybe your character wants to commission him for something, and maybe they have shady requests.

MCHB | 26 Years | 8 Rep
✽✽✽
Magizoologist
✽✽✽
Wampus Class of '80
✽✽✽
Unattached
✽✽✽
Undecided
Tierney Walsh
An American adventurist with a talent for handling magical creatures and a penchant for unintentional mischief.

Friends — Other outdoorsy, ~macho men~ sorts! He doesn't really get along with men who are super comfortable with societal expectations and aspire to fit the mold, and will outright call someone "stiff and boring" if he thinks they are.
Hurls — He's not really in the position to take a wife (and he's not at all convinced he's ready to settle down), but it's definitely not impossible for a woman to grab his attentions! He can be flirtatious, but more casually so.
Creature Lovers — Dept. RCMC employees, magizoologist, zoo-lovers, etc. — people to chat with!

MCHB | 21 Years | 9 Rep
✽✽✽
Governess to the Minister's Family
✽✽✽
Hufflepuff Class of '85
✽✽✽
Unattached
✽✽✽
Heterosexual
Tessa Darrow
A model woman and proud Hufflepuff who made the unfortunate decision to resign to the life of a governess, fearing that she would only be looking forward to failure on the social scene.

Hurls — MCAB men aged 25 and older! She's really not one to social climb, but that doesn't mean she might not garner the affection of an UCAB men, so that's always a possibility to deal with! Her ideal man is kind and sensitive, but not weak.
Friends — Mostly likely MCAB ladies (non-purists!) around her age. She likes to keep her reputation as spotless as her family will allow it, so she wouldn't be the sort to hang around with "unseemly" people.
Political Stuff — Tessie is the governess to the Minister's children, and people who are more politically-inclined might be inclined to question her about him and his personal life (not that she really knows much).

MCPB | 18 Years | 10 Rep
✽✽✽
Debutante
✽✽✽
Hufflepuff Class of '87
✽✽✽
Unattached
✽✽✽
Undecided
Helga Scamander
The youngest daughter in her family and perhaps the one with the highest ambitions marriage-wise, Helga dreams of a life filled with riches and extravagance.

Hurls — Helga wants to marry an UCAB (preferably UCPB so she can be on par with her friends), but it's much more likely that she'd end up marrying a MCAB gentleman aged 25+. She's very playful and romantic, but also very cautious — any man who seems like trouble will most likely be avoided out of fear of a damaged reputation.
Friends — Other MCAB or UCAB (preferably unmarried) ladies around her age who might flock with her during parties! She's also a mild gossip, and might not above being sharing the juiciest rumors with them!
Social Stepladders — Before Helga can charm a wealthy gentleman into falling for her, she must first attach herself to ladies who would be inclined to invite her to events and other social outings! She may try to stick to 1-2 UCAB socialites who are known for being sociable or otherwise have plentiful connections!

MCHB | 16 Years | 9 Rep
✽✽✽
Fifth Year; Prefect
✽✽✽
Ravenclaw Class of '90
✽✽✽
Unattached
✽✽✽
Undecided
Flora Halliday
A prefect with a particularly troublesome identical twin, Flora has ambitions to become or marry a magizoologist — whichever proves easier.

Friends — Have Ravenclaw? Fifth years? Or better: Ravenclaw girls? Fifth year girls? Flora's been in need of friends since 2016, and I have sucked at getting her some.
Prefect Stuff — #Flora4HeadGirl2k19. She needs some stuff to add to the assortment of good she's gone as a prefect (hint: it's not much yet), so I'll take anything I can get!
Crushes — Probably other boys (or maybe girls) in her year or higher. She'd be most likely to target MCAB students in her house, though she may know older students from other houses!

MCMB | 12 Years | 9 Rep
✽✽✽
Second Year
✽✽✽
Gryffindor Class of '93
✽✽✽
Unattached
✽✽✽
Heterosexual
Cameron Gillenwater
A mischievous but well-meaning kid who frequently struggles with classwork but has no desire to return to the Muggle Way™.

Friends — Other boys his age! Or girls! It doesn't matter! He's less likely to befriend Slytherins than other houses because of their reputation, but a few kind-hearted snakes might find their way into his friend group. I'm totally down for friend hurling him at the swarm for first year Gryffingirls!
Tutors — Are you in need of threads for upcoming prefect seasons? This is your kid.
Crushes — He's young and is prone to kiddie crushes. He'd be most likely to crush on first or second year girls in Gryffindor, though other houses aren't out of the question!

MCHB | 11 Years | 8 Rep
✽✽✽
First Year
✽✽✽
Hufflepuff Class of '94
✽✽✽
Unattached
✽✽✽
Undecided
Tatianna Brownhill
A soft-hearted and intense people-pleaser who dealt with a lot of anxiety during her mother's run for Minister of Magic in 1887.

Friends — Other first year girls! She's most likely to mesh well with MC ones, but she could befriend UC or WC ones, too! I'm not opposed to some of her friends being male, nor do I have an issue with them being a few years older.
Political Drama — Does your student still have opinions about the recent ministerial election? She doesn't want to talk about it, which is precisely I need those threads.
School Threads — The usual: class threads, magic practice, bonus points, etc.

WCHB | 21 Years | 7 Rep
✽✽✽
Owl Emporium Employee
✽✽✽
Hufflepuff Class of '84 (Dropped out '79)
✽✽✽
Unattached
✽✽✽
Undecided
Odette Ravenhurst
An owl breeder whose primary struggles in life include worrying over her future (and marriage prospects), dying in childbirth, and her mischievous owls.

Friends — Odette didn't stay at Hogwarts for long, but she might have had time to develop some friendships with students in her year! Otherwise, friends might be best suited to other WCAB women and gentlemen around her age!
Hurls — Odette is 4'6" tall, and doesn't exactly come across as very mature, but still. She does want to get married, but fears childbirth more than anything.
Customers? — Odette works for the Owl Emporium, but does breed owls on the side (probably to sell to the business she works at!). Is your character looking for a specific breed? She might be able to help!

WCHB | 20 Years | 9 Rep
✽✽✽
Muggle Liaison Office Employee
✽✽✽
Hufflepuff Class of '86 (Dropped out '85)
✽✽✽
Complicated
✽✽✽
Heterosexual
Andrew Bingham
A simple-minded Ministry employee dealing with a semi-recent injury (1887) and his newly-revitalized feelings for his Hogwarts sweetheart.

Friends — Do you have working class men... in general? There's not many of them, so I'll take any age range and good-middling reputation given that they'd befriend him.
Coworkers — Work at the Ministry? I can find a reason for him to be involved with drama there, especially if it's relevant to his office or former office (AMRS)!
Muggles — He works for the Muggle Liaison Office. If shit hits the fan with muggle-magical relations, he'll be there to provide whatever assistance he can offer.

WCMB | 20 Years | 6 Rep
✽✽✽
Mediwitch
✽✽✽
Hufflepuff Class of '86 (Dropped out '84)
✽✽✽
Unattached
✽✽✽
Bisexual
Dionisia Tweedy
A mediwitch and activist whose identity struggle stems from being a muggleborn and... being disowned for being a witch.

Friends — other Hogsmeade Hospital employees who would be inclined to befriend her and more activists or otherwise politically-inclined folks that lean left. She dropped out of Hogwarts after her fifth year, but spent the summers between her school years with friends (Fisks and Beauregards!).
Hurls — Dionisia isn't very interested in marriage at the moment, but that doesn't mean your gentleman can't try to win her affection. She'd likely only marry a WCAB gentleman who saw her as an equal.
Ladyfriend — Dionisia is bisexual, but has never really acted on feelings towards other women! I'd love if a woman either made a move or proved just so cute that she couldn't bury her feelings. Any 18+ ACAB woman would work!

WCHB | 16 Years | 6 Rep
✽✽✽
Fifth Year; Chaser
✽✽✽
Slytherin Class of '90
✽✽✽
Crushing; Unattached
✽✽✽
Gay
Ernie Nuffer
A suspected bastard who lives in a perpetually salty state. The only two things he likes? Men and quidditch, but he'll only tell you the latter.

Friends — There's probably not many of them, but likely candidates would be MCAB or WCAB boys around his age who share an interest in quidditch, flying, etc. The cynical or otherwise morbid type is probably best suited for him in this category, as he finds anyone overly chirpy annoying.
Career Path Options — His family by no means has the ability to continue supporting his past fifth year, nor is he especially academically-inclined; as such, the likelihood he'll remain at school after this school year is slim. He's more likely to take up an apprenticeship somewhere than a Ministry/Hospital job, so anyone who could help with that!

Bree's Needs

PLOTTABLE ADOPTS
Bella is in need of her identical twin sister, Araminta Scrimgeour. Also there is Violetta's father, Aurelius Lestrange, who is a temporary character!

Take Benjamin's secretary while you're at it!

ADOPTABLE CHARACTERS
I have a bunch of family members up for adoption, including Scrimgeours, Flints, Beaumonts, Flints, Graves, Whitledges, Crabbes, and a friend group for Bella!
LONELY PLOTS
Dionisia is in need of a roommate! Female and preferably living in Hogsmeade, though Irvingly or London might suffice!

A former flame for Mathias! She could be any 21-27ish UCPB girl who could fit that description!

Violetta needs her savior from the Wizarding World Market disaster of 1887!

I'll burn that bridge when I get to it.
Let the Sucking Commence

Guess who sucks? The answer is me.

The following characters have yet to be added to my networking, but you can still ~examine~ them:
    NO ONE HAHAHAHA

Stay tuned for the following assholes, too:
    STAY TUNED

Current Needs

Some of my characters have a lot more development and things going on than the others, so I'm looking for things for these specific characters at the moment! The doesn't mean don't offer stuff for others, but these are my priorities!

ADULTS
STUDENTS

Did Someone Say Updates?

This thread has been updated as of April 22, 2018!

So I feel like Gwendolyn Vane-Tempest will be not so subtley trying to set her brother up with what she thinks are suitable girls, and her friends that she wants to bring into the family.

Ginevra Blackwood - is UCPB, she has a huge amount of money and an estate from her Grandmothers estate is she marries a pureblood. She is vivacious and outgoing social butterfly, but not the mad woman she was.

She is also likely be a friend for Violetta, they were probably in the same circles growing up.

Benevolence Montague and Simon could work on some sort of special project, she breeds plants and could be looking for his help on something.

[Image: ItXbzb.png]
<3 Nolan sets are crack!
Daisypath Friendship tickers[Image: haddie_zps26uqdttk.jpg]
I'm Doing a Challenge! HELP
(April 22, 2018 – 4:55 PM)Madeleine Backus Wrote: So I feel like Gwendolyn Vane-Tempest  will be not so subtley trying to set her brother up with what she thinks are suitable girls, and her friends that she wants to bring into the family.  

Ginevra Blackwood  - is UCPB, she has a huge amount of money and an estate from her Grandmothers estate is she marries a pureblood.  She is vivacious and outgoing social butterfly, but not the mad woman she was.  

She is also likely be a friend for Violetta, they were probably in the same circles growing up.  

Benevolence Montague and Simon could work on some sort of special project, she breeds plants and could be looking for his help on something.

I'm down for Gwen interfering in Cornelius' love life! She can send him letters about potential ladies and say where he can meet them — not that I think he'll listen to her most of the time!

I'm not sure Ginny would make the perfect friend for Violetta, since Violetta is more traditional than Ginny seems! I'm not sure how she'd feel about a woman being the public face of a quidditch team since quidditch is mostly seen as a frivolous pastime and a "boy thing". She could possibly be a hurl for Mathias, but I doubt Albert would like her much!

If you can come up with something, I'm down for Benevolence/Simeon~