Cbox
Chat
Did you know?

First names were most often used by childhood or school friends. If the friendship was made after school age, first names would only really be used by women. Men were far more likely to refer to their friends by their surnames, a mark of familiarity. — Documentation

— Submit your own —
WANTED:

Carson Bixby for Sloane Bixby. You can take the middle-aged man out of quidd—oh, apparently you can't.
Separating was also not a great idea, though they weren't doing great at staying together anyway. If she were to volunteer to be the human sacrifice.. well... Hogsmeade had plenty of debutantes anyway...

Barnabas Skeeter in CYOA: Group D

— Nominate a quote —
Well-Traveled

Complete threads set in ten different forum locations. Threads must have at least ten posts, and three must be your own. Character accounts cannot be combined.

<
>

Misery Loves Its Company | Bree's Networking | WIP
Open 
UNDER MASSIVE CONSTRUCTION, STAY TUNED

Aria Belby
14 | MCHB | Fourth Year Gryffindor ('88) | Unattached

Currently Needs
Friends | Aria isn't really good at making or maintaining friendships, as her sensitivities often lead to her shutting herself off to friends who may have said something that upset her on one occasion or another. The likeliest of candidates would naturally be unprejudiced—or at the very least, understanding—towards werewolves and probably not the blunt, bitchy sort.

Drama | Werewolf advocates. People advocating harsher restrictions against werewolves. People—either inside of school or outside—who are aware of her situation and use it to bother her.

Cameron Gillenwater
13 | MCMB | Third Year Gryffindor; Chaser ('88) | Unattached

Currently Needs
Friends | He lacks male friends, which is fine but probably not the most realistic for the era! He's nonjudgmental when it comes to "unimportant" things such as class, gender, and blood status, but has been known to associate with other MC students just because how things are normally done!

Conflict | Cammie is a muggleborn and he's faced a disappointingly small amount of drama and conflict from this! I'm 100% open to purist students being an asshole to him, whether by subtly trying to make him feel like shit or being outright rude.

Quidditch Stuff | The Gryffindor team solely lacks members in the upcoming school year, but I'm definitely hoping to have him form relationships with his new team-mates when the time comes!

Carius Bulstrode
10 | UCPB | Incoming First Year ('88) | Unattached

Currently Needs
Friends | Other UCPB boys around his age—or at the very least other UCPB children around his age, given that his demographic isn't exactly a popular one.

School Threads | When school starts up in September, I will 100% be down for having threads with younger and older students alike where he explores Hogwarts, does homework, participates in extracurricular activities, etc.

Other 1888 Firsties | Other incoming first years to form relationships with, whether good or bad!

Eldin Bones
16 | UCPB | Sixth Year Slytherin; Beater ('88) | Unattached

Currently Needs
Friends | Other boys his age, likely UCPB, UCHB, or MCPB. While he's not actively discriminatory, his upbringing has ensured that he doesn't really see the point in befriending people outside his social sphere.

School Threads | Eldin has always been a decent student in most classes, and is continuing on with six classes as a NEWT-level. He's definitely the sort that would tutor others as long as they're not combative or condescending.

Crushes | He's at that age where girls are probably on the forefront of his mind. ACAB, since obviously feelings don't discriminate when everyone is shoved in the same school regardless of background.

Quidditch Stuff |

Flora Mulciber
11 | UCPB | Incoming First Year ('88) | Unattached

Currently Needs
Friends |
School Threads |
Other 1888 Firsties |

Frida Lestrange
15 | UCPB | Fifth Year Hufflepuff ('88) | Unattached

Currently Needs
Friends |
School Threads |
Drama |

Holly Scrimgeour
12 | UCPB | Second Year Slytherin ('88) | Betrothed

Currently Needs
Frenemies |
School Threads |
Drama |

Justice Rookwood
15 | MCPB | Fifth Year Ravenclaw; Beater ('88) | Unattached

Currently Needs
Friends |
School Threads |
Quidditch Stuff |

Leah Beauregard
16 | MCHB | Sixth Year Slytherin ('88) | Unattached

Currently Needs
Frenemies |
School Threads |
Drama |

Albert Pettigrew
30 | UCPB | Slytherin Class of '76 | Hurlable
Research Committee Member

Currently Needs
Friends |
School Threads |
Quidditch Stuff |

Don Juan Dempsey
26 | UCHB | Gryffindor Class of '81 | Unattached
Research Committee Member

Currently Needs
Friends |
School Threads |
Quidditch Stuff |

Handsome Whitledge
18 | UCHB | Gryffindor Class of '88 | Unattached
Reserve Keeper, Hogsmeade Howlers

Currently Needs
Friends |
School Threads |
Quidditch Stuff |

Hudson Podmore
44 | UCHB | Gryffindor Class of '62 | Married
CoMC Professor; Gryffindor HoH

Currently Needs
Friends |
School Threads |
Quidditch Stuff |

Violetta Lestrange
23 | UCPB | Slytherin Class of '83 | Hurlable
Debutante

Currently Needs
Friends |
School Threads |
Quidditch Stuff |

Benjamin Ross
39 | MCHB | Slytherin Class of '67 | Married
Head of the Dept. Magical Transportation

Currently Needs
Friends |
School Threads |
Quidditch Stuff |

Cordelia Porter (née Collins)
28 | MCHB | Ravenclaw Class of '78 | Married
Magical Bugs Healer, St. Mungo's

Currently Needs
Friends |
School Threads |
Quidditch Stuff |

Dolores Diggory (née Lockhart)
22 | MCHB | Gryffindor Class of '84 | Married
Wife

Currently Needs
Friends |
School Threads |
Quidditch Stuff |

Edric Umbridge
36 | MCPB | Slytherin Class of '70 | Complicated
Head Auror

Currently Needs
Friends |
School Threads |
Quidditch Stuff |

Finnian Byrne
31 | MCHB | Gryffindor Class of '75 | Hurlable
Lawyer

Currently Needs
Friends |
School Threads |
Quidditch Stuff |

Helga Scamander
19 | MCPB | Hufflepuff Class of '87 | Hurlable
Debutante

Currently Needs
Friends |
School Threads |
Quidditch Stuff |

Jossima Warbeck
28 | MCHB | Gryffindor Class of '77 | Spinster
Captain & First-String Seeker, Holyhead Harpies

Currently Needs
Friends |
School Threads |
Quidditch Stuff |

Tessa Darrow
21 | MCHB | Hufflepuff Class of '85 | Hurlable
Governess to the Minister's Family

Currently Needs
Friends |
School Threads |
Quidditch Stuff |

Bella Scrimgeour
19 | WCPB | Gryffindor Class of '87 | Hurlable...?
Research Assistant to Malcolm MacFusty

Currently Needs
Friends |
School Threads |
Quidditch Stuff |

Dionisia Tweedy
20 | WCMB | Hufflepuff Dropout of '84 | Hurlable
Mediwitch, Hogsmeade Hospital

Currently Needs
Friends |
School Threads |
Quidditch Stuff |

Ernie Nuffer
16 | WCHB | Slytherin Dropout of '88 | Unattached
Crime & Politics Intern, Daily Prophet

Currently Needs
Friends |
School Threads |
Quidditch Stuff |

set by MJ!
Post Log
updated 06.17.2018

SHIP SHEET | Post Logs

GENERAL ~INFO
    The connections above are not all-inclusive; if you have a specific plot/relationship you're interested in, please let me know! As long as it's realistic for my characters, I'm usually down for almost anything!
CONTACT
    The easiest way to reach me is through skype, but PMing Edric Umbridge is the second-easiest way to contact me if you don't have that. If you don't have my skype username, PM me!
POSSIBLE CONNECTIONS

set by MJ!
Post Log
SWP 8: THE THREADS

SWP 8 is finally upon us, which means I'll obviously be wanting my fair share of action! I already have a number of thread and plot ideas for specific characters, which I'll lay out here in case anyone is interested!

Here are my characters currently inside the fog-zone:
Here are my characters currently outside the fog-zone:
Here are my characters who can come in and out of the fog-zone:
updated 07.30.2018

set by MJ!
Post Log
I know my networking is still WIP, but I have needs and I'll never get them fulfilled if I wait to finish :P
    Eldin Bones needs friends! UCPB boys around his age (+2 years) is the best option, though UCHB, MCPBs, and maybe MCHB are other options. He's generally unprejudiced but sticks with his social circle because it's traditionally what's done. Other house quidditch players (Slytherin or not!) are also options.

Holly Scrimgeour needs...everything, really. She doesn't have many friends and she doesn't have much going on as is goes into her second year!

Leah Beauregard needs friends! Her BFF is Prudence Browne and she's acquainted with her friends, but she'd probably do well to have people who actually enjoy her presence rather than put up with it.

Justice Rookwood needs friends! House quidditch players! History nerds! Other Ravenclaws around his age (+ 2 years), both male and female, are also options!

Flora Mulciber needs people trapped at the Sanditon for the summer who aren't Paxton Fudge.

Frida Lestrange is a PREFECT and I'm hyped. She's too nice to brag but I will be posting a shit load of prefect-related threads once Hogwarts starts up. I'd also like to establish some friends she could make once Hogwarts starts up again so I'm not harassing solely Kayte for threads with Blythe Fairchild.

Cameron Gillenwater needs incoming third year male students. Make some plz. Alternatively, if you have an incoming second year female Gryffindor, hit me up because my goal is to have him thread w/ all of them.

Aria Belby needs werewolf drama and/or friends. Maybe friends with werewolf drama—the choice is yours.

Carius Bulstrode needs incoming first years to befriend and/or thread with when school starts.

....onto the non-students, I guess. >.>

Eula Bonham is new and I'd like to friend!hurl her at all the WC women. Hit me up.

Jossima Warbeck needs quidditch-industry friends/acquaintances/coworkers/etc.

set by MJ!
Post Log
(July 30, 2018 – 2:15 PM)Edric Umbridge Wrote:
Eula Bonham is new and I'd like to friend!hurl her at all the WC women. Hit me up.

It's not friend-hurling, but hi~
[-] The following 1 user Likes Atticus Sharpe's post:
   Edric Umbridge

GORGEOUS set by Lady <3