Cbox
Chat
Did you know?

Fern-hunting parties became popular, allowing young women to get outside in a seemingly innocuous pursuit with less rigid oversight and chaperoning than they saw in parlors and drawing rooms. They may have even had the occasional romantic meetup with a similarly fern-impassioned beau. — Bree

— Submit your own —
WANTED:

Bunny Devon for Anne Devon. My fair lady of the night
Separating was also not a great idea, though they weren't doing great at staying together anyway. If she were to volunteer to be the human sacrifice.. well... Hogsmeade had plenty of debutantes anyway...

Barnabas Skeeter in CYOA: Group D

— Nominate a quote —
Well-Traveled

Complete threads set in ten different forum locations. Threads must have at least ten posts, and three must be your own. Character accounts cannot be combined.

<
>

Jackie's Networking
She wasn't the moooost social butterfly in school, so between that and the age gap I think it's safe to say they wouldn't already know each other. But I'd be up for having them run into each other in Hogsmeade somewhere! Did my bookstore idea tickle your fancy or do you have a better one?

is it a crime to love too well?
To bear too tender, or too firm a heart, to act a lover's or a Roman's part?
Is there no bright reversion in the sky, for those who greatly think, or bravely die?
Get Featured in Witch Weekly!
The bookstore idea works for me! Do you want to start or shall I?
ta-da! hope that's okay!

You will almost certainly be faster than me because I'm scarce this week, but if you don't have time I can also start it when I'm doing her posts next!

is it a crime to love too well?
To bear too tender, or too firm a heart, to act a lover's or a Roman's part?
Is there no bright reversion in the sky, for those who greatly think, or bravely die?
Get Featured in Witch Weekly!
I can get it started tonight or tomorrow, no problem! :)
I have not forgotten about you Jackie I promise! Both of our guys are just on the expedition right now, unless you'd like to backdate something we could wait and maybe do some commiserating over the expedition after?

[Image: vVzkgc.png]