Cbox
Chat
Did you know?

First names were most often used by childhood or school friends. If the friendship was made after school age, first names would only really be used by women. Men were far more likely to refer to their friends by their surnames, a mark of familiarity. — Documentation

— Submit your own —
WANTED:

Carson Bixby for Sloane Bixby. You can take the middle-aged man out of quidd—oh, apparently you can't.
Separating was also not a great idea, though they weren't doing great at staying together anyway. If she were to volunteer to be the human sacrifice.. well... Hogsmeade had plenty of debutantes anyway...

Barnabas Skeeter in CYOA: Group D

— Nominate a quote —
Well-Traveled

Complete threads set in ten different forum locations. Threads must have at least ten posts, and three must be your own. Character accounts cannot be combined.

<
>

shut up, I'm not worried
June 14th, 1888
Ishmael,
We have a job that requires your expertise. I have read troubling news about Hogsmeade so it might be worthwhile for you to stay over for the time being following the jobs completion. If you want.
Monty
Ishmael

[Image: pexxce.png]
magical set by mj!
15th June, 1888

Monty,

Troubling news for the rest of you, maybe - but some of us don't have magic to lose or care much for seeing sunlight, so I've got nothing against this fog, as a matter of fact. No sign of it in London?

Still, I'll come down soon, don't fret. Just for the job.

Next time just tell me how much you miss me, it'd be more convincing.
Ishmael

18th June, 1888

Monty,

I might be more delayed than expected: I've had an... unexpected visitor I have to deal with first. I'll explain later.

The fog's been spreading, too, so best you don't come up here either. People in Hogsmeade seem jittery. As for my kind, well, we're happy as clams.

Just make sure you stay out of trouble while I'm not around. You can manage that, can't you?

Ishmael

June 20th, 1888
Ishmael,
You are impossible.

And yes, I may be a mere mortal compared to you but I have my ways.
Monty

[Image: pexxce.png]
magical set by mj!
22nd June, 1888

Mere Mortal, as you say,

It's almost a shame you're not up here with me, to make the most of everyone not having magic. (I might take better advantage of it if I could actually get onto anyone's property without asking.)

Impossible

ishmael making bad dad jokes ahoy