Cbox
Chat
Did you know?

First names were most often used by childhood or school friends. If the friendship was made after school age, first names would only really be used by women. Men were far more likely to refer to their friends by their surnames, a mark of familiarity. — Documentation

— Submit your own —
WANTED:

Carson Bixby for Sloane Bixby. You can take the middle-aged man out of quidd—oh, apparently you can't.
Separating was also not a great idea, though they weren't doing great at staying together anyway. If she were to volunteer to be the human sacrifice.. well... Hogsmeade had plenty of debutantes anyway...

Barnabas Skeeter in CYOA: Group D

— Nominate a quote —
Well-Traveled

Complete threads set in ten different forum locations. Threads must have at least ten posts, and three must be your own. Character accounts cannot be combined.

<
>

MC Family Connections Plz!
I'm looking for a MCAB family to stick my newest character Isabella née Collins in!

I am super flexible on requirements - all I ask is that:

-- Her husband is born 1851 or earlier.
-- HB is preferred, but I'd be fine with a PB family with little to no purist leanings too!

please send all alerts and PMs to Eva Herondale, thank you! <3
[Image: q0jyNZx.jpg]
avatar & signature created by the talented lady
Iiii have....
That's apparently it. I already have ties to her through...her, so obvi hold out for someone with more useful ties via hubs if possible!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Aldous Crouch's post:
   Eva Herondale

— Aldous walks with a cane and pronounced limp as the result of a splinching accident. —

— graphics by mj ❤ —
Evander Darrow gets you J. Alfred Darrow as an in-law and Hamish Darrow Tessa Darrow Maggie Darrow by extension!
[-] The following 2 users Like Ophelia Devine's post:
   Aldous Crouch, Eva Herondale

is it a crime to love too well?
To bear too tender, or too firm a heart, to act a lover's or a Roman's part?
Is there no bright reversion in the sky, for those who greatly think, or bravely die?
Get Featured in Witch Weekly!
Ophelia Devine - Evander is perfect! Thank you, Lynn! <3
[-] The following 2 users Like Eva Herondale's post:
   Aldous Crouch, Ophelia Devine

please send all alerts and PMs to Eva Herondale, thank you! <3
[Image: q0jyNZx.jpg]
avatar & signature created by the talented lady

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need Those MC Connections Acacia Ruskin 0 90 June 19, 2018 – 5:51 PM
Last Post: Acacia Ruskin