Cbox
Chat
Did you know?

First names were most often used by childhood or school friends. If the friendship was made after school age, first names would only really be used by women. Men were far more likely to refer to their friends by their surnames, a mark of familiarity. — Documentation

— Submit your own —
WANTED:

Emilia Wright for Jude Wright. Casually alienating offspring since 18882.
Separating was also not a great idea, though they weren't doing great at staying together anyway. If she were to volunteer to be the human sacrifice.. well... Hogsmeade had plenty of debutantes anyway...

Barnabas Skeeter in CYOA: Group D

— Nominate a quote —
Well-Traveled

Complete threads set in ten different forum locations. Threads must have at least ten posts, and three must be your own. Character accounts cannot be combined.

<
>

/casually opts out
June 13th, 1888

Ernest,

By now you're probably all too aware that the fog that perplexes Irvingly has spread to our own neighbourhood!  While I expect you'll be far too busy at work moving forward to be particularly impacted, I am quite uncomfortable remaining at home under the circumstances, and so am taking the children to the Sanditon in the meantime. Things are being packed even as I write this, though of course [butler] and [cook] will remain to tend to you, should you have need of them.

If, of course, you are able to get away even for a week-end, it would be wonderful to see you here. I know Flora sees little enough of her father to begin with and will miss you dreadfully! I will suggest Merriweather come up to London if matters don't resolve in a week or two; he can always stay at the club, now that he's grown.

Fondly,

R.

graphics by mj ❤ —