Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Bree's Miscellaneous Graphics
Bree's Misc. Graphics
Hi, my name's Bree and I sorta do graphics. Unlike some of our fabulous graphic-makers, I don't do sets, but instead a variety of other graphics—rotating avatars, moodboards, buttons, mood bars and GIFs!

Here are my general ~rules:
  1. You do not need to credit me. I don't think that I need to worry about anyone claiming graphics as their own in a community as small and close-knit as ours. That being said, please don't use them on other sites.
  2. You can request a maximum of eight rotating avatars at once.
  3. You can use them as long as you want; I won't take it personally if you switch them soon after!
Rotating Avatars

Code:
<b>REQUESTING AVATARS</b>
<b>Character Name & Play-By</b>:
<b>Images</b>:
<b>Border Preferences</b>: No border? Soft light border? Thin "inside" border? Color preferences?

Moodboards

SLOTS
  1. OPEN
  2. OPEN
  3. OPEN

Code:
<b>REQUESTING A MOODBOARD</b>
<b>Mood</b>: Colors! Images! Anything!
<b>Size</b>: Square? Rectangle? Specific amount of images? Idk.
<b>Character Traits/Interests</b>: What are they like? What do they like? Tell me!

GIFs

SLOTS
  1. OPEN
  2. OPEN
  3. OPEN

Code:
<b>REQUESTING A GIF</b>
<b>Source</b>: Do you have a specific video? I can use FB/Insta/Vimeo/Twitter/YouTube OR a video with the direct link!
<b>Size</b>: Square? Rectangle? Specific proportions? Idk.
<b>Constraints</b>: If you don't have a source, are there any constraints? Age? Specific movie? etc.

Buttons

SLOTS
  1. OPEN
  2. OPEN
  3. OPEN

Code:
<b>REQUESTING A BUTTON</b>
<b>Ship/Character Name(s)</b>:
<b>Specific Font Face/Type</b>: Do you have a specific font? Type of font (curly/script/serif/etc.) you want? You can link me to examples here if you have any—otherwise I'll find ones that fit the name best!
<b>Colors</b>: Can be a general description or HEX color codes. I can do gradients!
<b>Image</b>: Optional! Sometimes a button can have a little image on it! I generally find my own, but if you give me a decription (i.e. rose/ potion bottle/horse), I can usually find one that fits!
<b>Images</b>: Optional! Should be short so it can fit on the button!

Mood "Bars"
Mood "bars" are a three-image set—be it GIFs or standard JPG images—that go in the custom slot in the profile where you can put quotes, images, etc. Examples can be seen in Edric Umbridge and Flora Mulciber's profiles! I edit them to match color/tone/lighting wise and so they match the overall "aesthetic" of the page. I can also add custom HTML/CSS coding to make them look pretty!

SLOTS
  1. OPEN
  2. OPEN
  3. OPEN

Code:
<b>REQUESTING A MOOD BAR</b>
<b>Character Name</b>:
<b>Images</b>: Do you have specific images? It's okay if you don't—I'll be able to go image-hunting as long as you give me some direction to go off of. You can also leave a description of the character's ~aesthetic here!

The following 1 user Likes Edric Umbridge's post:
   Elsie Kirke

set by MJ!
(June 7, 2018 – 1:46 AM)Richard Gladstone Wrote:  Character Name & Play-By: Richard Gladstone & Eddie Redmayne
Images: these | these or you can hunt for your own for a total of five avs. They don't need to match.
Border Preferences: Soft light border like in Handsomes example avs!

Ugh Eddie Redmayne MY HEART <3
I have five from the image selection you gave me (and five that I found through my browsing :P)

Your selection!

Ones I found through browsing~

The following 1 user Likes Bella Scrimgeour's post:
   Richard Gladstone

MJ is MAGICAL
(June 7, 2018 – 3:55 PM)Sweetie Whitledge Wrote:  Character Name & Play-By: Sweetie Whitledge & Sammi Hanratty
Border Preferences: Can I have a fancy ‘swirly’ border? If I’m describing it terribly, I’m sorry.

Kelly!

Aldous Crouch

MJ is MAGICAL
(June 7, 2018 – 10:07 PM)Roberto Devine Wrote:  Character Name & Play-By: Domhnall Connolly & Wynston Shannon
Border Preferences: whichever way the spirit moves you

Kit! The spirit moved me towards soft light borders :P

Hannah Pettigrew

MJ is MAGICAL
(June 7, 2018 – 10:24 PM)Cassius Lestrange Wrote:  Character Name & Play-By: August Echelon-Arnost & Alexander Skarsgard
Images: one | two | three | four if you can make it work, idc if it's like only one side of his face | five | six
Border Preferences: [Image: 200.gif]

Beanie! The sloths breathes live into me. Like full-blown CPR.

The following 2 users Like Bella Scrimgeour's post:
   Cassius Lestrange, Elsie Kirke

MJ is MAGICAL
(June 9, 2018 – 5:10 AM)Jack Humphrey-Mavis Wrote:  Character Name & Play-By: Jack Humphrey-Mavis & Benjamin Stone
Border Preferences: whatever is good for your soul

Kit! I'm so glad everyone cares so much about what makes me happy

Roberto Devine

set by MJ!
(June 10, 2018 – 5:22 PM)Joella Wood Wrote:  Character Name & Play-By: Joella Wood & Odeya Rush
Border Preferences: I care about what makes you happy :P

Kit! I'm beginning to wonder if everyone is sacrificing their own happiness for mine :P

set by MJ!
(June 12, 2018 – 3:02 AM)Cassius Lestrange Wrote:  Character Name & Play-By: Clementine Rookwood & Angourie Rice
Border Preferences: surprise me plz

Beans! Such purdy pics <3

set by MJ!
(June 17, 2018 – 11:57 PM)Thaddeus Davies Wrote:  Character Name & Play-By: Thaddeus Davies & Tobias Menzies
Border Preferences: whatever you feel like!

Jackie!

Aldous Crouch

set by MJ!
(June 18, 2018 – 9:25 PM)Fortuna Lockhart Wrote:  Character Name & Play-By: Agrimony Macnair, Tim Borrmann
Images: One, Two (though probably cropped to mostly face to match the others if it works), Three, Four, Five, Six
Border Preferences: Whatever you're feeling

Hawke! I'll be getting to the moodboard soon; these take much less time <3

set by MJ!
(June 19, 2018 – 12:08 PM)Fortuna Lockhart Wrote:  Character Name & Play-By: David Pettigrew & Alex Russell
Border Preferences: Up to you!

Hawke! Ugh these images were a blessing <3

set by MJ!
(June 19, 2018 – 12:28 PM)Fortuna Lockhart Wrote:  Character Name & Play-By: Felicity Adlard & Inga Dezhina

Hawke! She's super pretty and her images are just ugh.

February Umbridge

set by MJ!
(June 19, 2018 – 12:56 PM)Fortuna Lockhart Wrote:  Character Name & Play-By: Louisa Lupin & Darla Baker
Border Preferences: Up to You!

Hawke! I hope these are okay <3

set by MJ!
(June 19, 2018 – 5:03 PM)Fortuna Lockhart Wrote:  Character Name & Play-By: Marlowe Johnson & Wallette Watson
Border Preferences: Up to yoU!

Hawke!

set by MJ!
(June 19, 2018 – 5:20 PM)Fortuna Lockhart Wrote:  Character Name & Play-By: Phoebe Yaxley & Scarlett Leithold

Hawke... again! :P

set by MJ!
(June 19, 2018 – 5:35 PM)Fortuna Lockhart Wrote:  Character Name & Play-By: Tansy Tatting & Aroa Renau
Border Preferences: Up to you! I only have one more after this, promise..

Hawke! :P

set by MJ!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Ella Oakby
March 10, 2024 – 5:10 PM
Last Post by Porphyria Dempsey
January 6, 2024 – 12:28 AM
Last Post by Caroline Weasley
December 21, 2023 – 1:13 AM
View a Printable Version